Which air planes Sweden needed?

J.A.

Militants
Of course winds can change from medium high war strenght but Sweden are top ranked in world with today strenght but I wan't bigger strenght and no homeguard left in Defence branches. I wan't professionel Armed and I wan't just like before down with war strenght 1975-1995 with 103.000 man. What I want is new air planes. Sweden choise Jas Gripen A/B 1992 before F-16 C/D from 1980's. Today it are Jas Gripen C/D. In close future is are Gripen E but maybe I wills other air planes. I wan't only big division in Ronneby by 36 air planes then 20 air plannes in Satenas and four in Gotland. Total: 60 pieces. Gripen E are 60 pieces 2019-2026. I wan't 1 of 5 other air plannes.

These to take in 2020-2022 when the plannes are in 2016-2019 in future Armed.

Sukhoi-30
Eurofighter
Rafale
Mig-29
Mig-35

Mig-29 since 1980-1989 from first delivers to Russia and Serbia till exempel ??

Mig-35 since 1998-2005 and Eurofighter from earli 2000. Maybe I wan't Rafale hoe are close to Jas Gripen C/D with one or three bombs in middle plus 1+1 missiles in flankers. Maybe Mig-35 how in Japan also + maybe China. China will have at least 100 Gripen E to Air Force or more. Third alternativ is Sukhoi-30 hoe are only third best alternativ to new air strike forces.

J.A.

Militants
I will 60 new air plannes to smaller war strenght to. Alternativ 1, 3 or 5 I will.

vishwaprasad

Country flag
Hi first why Sweden will buy jets from other nation when it himself is capable of building top of the line Jet like Gripen?

Besides your below lines are not cleared on what you talking about

Maybe Mig-35 how in Japan also + maybe China. China will have at least 100 Gripen E to Air Force or more

are you trying to say Japan considering MIG-35? (they have already opted for stealth F-35 JSF)

China will have 100 Gripen E? This is a news to me...

Still if Sweden considering other jets then I think instead Sukhoi 30 they should go for newer and more lethal Sukhoi 35, if they do not then other most potent fighters will be obviously Rafale and Typhoon....

J.A.

Militants
are you trying to say Japan considering MIG-35? (they have already opted for stealth F-35 JSF)

China will have 100 Gripen E? This is a news to me...

Still if Sweden considering other jets then I think instead Sukhoi 30 they should go for newer and more lethal Sukhoi 35, if they do not then other most potent fighters will be obviously Rafale and Typhoon....
Japan have F-35 and Mig-35 togheter.

Minimum pieces will be at least 100 Gripen E to China.

Sukhoi-30 I will. I didn't want Sukhoi-35.

J.A.

Militants
I will this three. 1 of 3 air planes of future in SAF force.

Sweden choises between SAAB and F-16 C/D in earli 1990.

Or 20 Gripen to A smaller war strenght I will. Only maybe.

2 division's of 10+10. Såtenäs, Ronneby or Uppsala, Såtenäs.

New air-to-air Defense on ways in Sweden about 5 or 10 year.

RBS-97 are now 50 year old. Maximum pride are 5 year till.

Rafale
Mig-29
Mig-35

syncro

Country flag
Caro J.A., ho come il presentimento che non starai a lungo in questo forum... chissa perché?

PS: accetto repliche solo in svedese... sono stanco di leggere in questa barbarica lingua inglese.

Last edited:

J.A.

Militants
Is it french youre speak ??
It's Mig-29 or Gripen E I want now. 20 or 60 new generation Jas Gripen or Mig-29 since earli 1980 ?! 20/24/37 Mig-29 I want like of Serbia there they have small strenght of 4 or 5 type of air planes.
Bigger reserve force in Serbia so nobody can not attacking Serbia. Even United States.
Only first forces they can attack's by Croatia or Romania if Serbia try on first force.
22.000 in Army then 4000 in Air Force of Serbian force then much bigger reserve.

Search on this place: www.wikipedia.com

syncro

Country flag
no, è italiano
no, is italien
nej, det italienska
Non, il est italien (this is french)

Certo che per essere 1.2 miliardi, non è che questi Indiani scrivono molto, non sei d'accordo...J.A.?
Certain that to be 1.2 billion, it is not that those Indians write a lot, do not you agree ... JA?

Last edited:

Scarface

Why buy 4/4.5 Gen when you can get 5th for a competitive price,F-35 looks really good.Not as good as the F-22 or PAK FA but certainly good enough to take on 4th Gen threats

Otherwise just stick with Gripen.Good and easy to maintain fighter compatible with NATO arsenal.

J.A.

Militants
Certo che per essere 1.2 miliardi, non è che questi Indiani scrivono molto, non sei d'accordo...J.A.?
Certain that to be 1.2 billion, it is not that those Indians write a lot, do not you agree ... JA?
Do not understand yourse write it's wrong italian-english.

J.A.

Militants
Why buy 4/4.5 Gen when you can get 5th for a competitive price,F-35 looks really good.Not as good as the F-22 or PAK FA but certainly good enough to take on 4th Gen threats

Otherwise just stick with Gripen.Good and easy to maintain fighter compatible with NATO arsenal.
It is two war size. One just over twenty tousand and one small and no Air Force. Only Army and Navy. Maybe on ways no Air Force. Bigger reserve force a must to trust. In north. Russia can attacking in north. Two war sizes on ways. Two hoe been one size. Maybe I will Mig-29 to SAF. 1 of 3 strenght I write. Under 40 pieces of strenght of Mig-29 or is it the same like anarchy of polices + SÄPO include. Police smaller strenght is good for all human in Sweden so nobody can attack here with knifes or bombs or other. Criminell will nobody killed if police strenght go down to 4000 + 2000 man in anti terror I like policemen and SÄPO more than military. Smaller strenght possible.

I maybe want the smaller strenght of two warriors. Anarchy it be in Sweden possible + same strenght in military branches. Bigger reserve force in north is importent. But maybe want's Mig-29. Only maybe true.

J.A.

Militants
Following:

9 Minewar
5 Class of Visby
4 Submarines
2 Corvettes
17 Coast Guards

20 warrior boats in Navy. 37 boats total. Of 800 seeman totally.

Rest is 5200 soldiers in Army.

Cost Swedish Armed Forces 100-200 million euro.

Reserve forces will cost us if concripts the 40.000 soldiers be 300 million euro.

Or bigger reserve force. 60.000 soldiers. No concripts. Cost us 500 million euro.

It been 400-700 million euro in total. Same like Serbia cost the Swedish Defence.

This I want's. Policemen + SÄPO will be 6000 or 12.000 in total.

Edit. It is out with Air Force or Navy swedish general will. Or both and only milis ??

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles