Where to buy Wedding Outfits in Delhi or Mumbai?

BangersAndMash

Hi Gents & Ladies (if any),

My sister is getting married and is considering visiting India for wedding shopping. Can you please recommend shops in either Delhi or Mumbai to buy wedding outfits for brides, etc. Which city would be better - Delhi or Mumbai?

Any website links would be appreciated! Also, regarding prices, compared to the UK, will there be that much of price difference or will they be similar? I guess this question is like asking how long is a piece of string!

TIA.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

My sister is getting married and is considering visiting India for wedding shopping. Can you please recommend shops in either Delhi or Mumbai to buy wedding outfits for brides, etc. Which city would be better - Delhi or Mumbai?

Any website links would be appreciated! Also, regarding prices, compared to the UK, will there be that much of price difference or will they be similar? I guess this question is like asking how long is a piece of string!

TIA.
in Delhi go to Karol Bagh and Chandani chowk, better visit all the shops before making your mind and do bargain. If you tell them that you are NRI then they will just multiply the price by 10. So do take local guy with you.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

TIA.
Try Ambala, best prices and latest designs. Cheaper than N.Delhi. Better some one buy personally than buying online.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
I can't give you the names of any specific shops but I can say there are many shops such as Diwan Sahen etc. in Delhi. Lajpat Nagar, Karol Bagh, CP are traditional hubs; even Malls these days have great wedding collections!

Prices will be cheaper here as compared to UK!

Do try them out!

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I dont know but female members of my family would be knowing all the joints.

Some also goto jaipur and lucknow to buy at cheap rates without any reduction in quality.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Delhi is much much better

Karol Bagh, Chandini Chowk - Traditional
South Extension; Shapur Jat - Designer
Emporio, Crescent etc - Haute Couture

Prices would be a lot cheaper here because Rupee is at an all time low.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Which city ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackwater

Pranthe wali gali chandni chowk and ambala

Rest check on internet for designer cloths

Neo

Top 10 Places in Delhi to Shop for Your Bridal Wear - BollywoodShaadis.com