Palestine lovers need to view this.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Very interesting.

All have an agenda!

IBSA

Country flag
The media is sensationalist at general. They dont sell the real info, but exagerate the significance of a image, a news or a public person's declaration. They dont want informs the people, but to repercute its journalistic work for it be cited more times in other media channels and the sells increases. People dont want know the reality, they want something that please them or confirm their opinions.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
And some more than others, e.g. our friend "I am not a leftist, I just talk like one" asianobserve.

Hahaha! Easy to altogether cast my concerns aside by calling me an ideologue, which I'm not.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The media is sensationalist at general. They dont sell the real info, but exagerate the significance of a image, a news or a public person's declaration. They dont want informs the people, but to repercute its journalistic work for it be cited more times in other media channels and the sells increases. People dont want know the reality, they want something that please them or confirm their opinions.

There are sensationalists and there are plain media outlets. I don't think AP and Reuters are sensationalists... Still the best media outlets are those that deliver the news the fastest and with the widest global coverage. On the other hand those media outfits who are trying to cut cost (by not sending reporters everywhere) and maximise profit often resort to sensationalism to invite attention to their "reports."

Last edited:

IBSA

Country flag
There are sensationalists and there are plain media outlets. I don't think AP and Reuters are sensationalists... Still the best media outlets are those that deliver the news the fastest and with the widest global coverage. On the other hand those media outfits who are trying to cut cost (by not sending reporters everywhere) and maximise profit often resort to sensationalism to invite attention to their "reports."
Undoubtly, not all media are sensationalists. There are those trying to do a right journalism. But I think in the mediatic environment only a few channels saves itself

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
How about Al Jazeera?
u frgt India tv??? our very own discovery+axn
Most people know that they spread propaganda and sensationalism.

But many people are ignorant about the propaganda from bbc and cnn. Successful propaganda is when the subject doesn't realize he's being fed propaganda. If the person knows he's being fed propaganda then its worthless.

What im saying is that all indulge in propaganda but bbc and cnn are masters at it and majority of the viewers take it as gospel truth.

Mikkis

In Pakistan Geo network is full of drama, sensationalism and propaganda.
What about Fox news????

desiwatcher

curious about this coincidence of german state sponsored english media so interested in India's racism just about a week before the INDIA-AFRICA Summit. link - notice how the narrator conveniently forgets to mention where these ignorant notions about africa came from in the first place, which media depicted them as such which is now spread all around the less-educated and vulnerable world.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles