When did DFI become NDTV?

DFI_COAS

Unlike Indians in ********** who take part in all kinds of debates the pakis here just post some india bashing stuff and log out.I mean WTF? Please do not allow these idiots here DFI admins. At least give them a warning or tell them to GTFO.

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
I support Tarun for the post of official paki basher:biggrin2:

thethinker

Country flag
Pakis doing their propaganda, nothing new.

Mods, please explain to them that DFI is not some local madrassa in Karachi or Islamabad where every nonsensical rhetoric crap about India is accepted.

Recent threads by Pakis are either self congratulatory penned by some ISI presstitute or some anti-national Indian drivel peddled by our own desi presstitutes.

Though that makes good fodder in Karachi and Lahore and elsewhere across the border, it will invite bad trolling here, much more than before.

pmaitra

Unlike Indians in ********** who take part in all kinds of debates the pakis here just post some india bashing stuff and log out.I mean WTF? Please do not allow these idiots here DFI admins. At least give them a warning or tell them to GTFO.
Here is your response:
Don't worry Iam here [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]
BTW, check this out: http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...d-crashed-into-a-drainage.68681/#post-1070212

Pakda gaya banda!

thethinker

Country flag
He is a Pakistani member, so he will post articles critical of India. I don't think posting articles critical of India violates forum rules. Debate him out in those specific threads.
But the pattern is to simply copy paste articles critical of India and then stop participating. No debate or no opinion, just copy pasting over and over and opening new threads.

DFI_COAS

But the pattern is to simply copy paste articles critical of India and then stop participating. No debate or no opinion, just copy pasting over and over and opening new threads.
That's exactly what I was saying!

sabari

Guise we don't need the special power to kick this baster out .we can kick them out by simple chat it self

Srinivas_K

Country flag
What is your problem?

It is upto the member to post his thoughts and opinions.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
yes forum is being hijacked by pakis bs posts,

and maybe some pakis are posting bs hiding under other nations flags.
don't worry, I am here, to kill their propaganda.. they banned me on def.pk because I used to kick their arses with their own actual history. Will do again here!!

PS: keep them cornered. That will do.

blue marlin

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles