When China will be the world dominating MILITARY SUPERPOWER?

s002wjh

Country flag
even at current china military growth, it can only match US military power in 2050 or later. china still a coastal defense navy, and need to import alot resource, at present it doesn't have a good blue navy to secure the sealane. china has solid cabiility to defend it self and its near coastal region, thats about it.

G90

:cool2: China has already matched US military in 1950s, ask McArath whatever.

I really enjoy the butthurtness here,hahaha

s002wjh

Country flag
:cool2: China has already matched US military in 1950s, ask McArath whatever.

I really enjoy the butthurtness here,hahaha
might want to check the korean war death from both side, 5-10 to 1 death ratio is nothing to be proud of.

mikhail

Country flag
When they stop imitating other countries products :frusty:
i can guarantee you one thing mate that they won't stop copying from other countries in the next 50 years:cool2:!you can mark my words mate!

mikhail

Country flag
:cool2:Looks like alot of guys here cannot take the simple truth that China is about to dominate this world and restore global tributal system
may be in the next 100 years!:laugh:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Judging by this rate of growth, and the enomous advantage China currently enjoy in her raw industrial power (in terms of heavy industry output, equal to 5X of soviet union at its peak, or nearly the combination of the entire rest world now), I would expect US will fall short in an arms race with us, so I think by 2020 China willl match the US military, and by 2025 or so we can do whatever we want then, our first job to do should be sink japland, and then take over some north terrority, then south China sea etc, then restore a tributal system. :cool2:

I would like to hear you guys honest opinions instead of the typical denial mode replies, since by now actually everyone and their dogs know China will dominate this world soon.:cool2:
I have an honest question: Why does this thread yet live?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I, for one, say that China is a Dominating Super power and the only nation in the world!

G90

Last edited by a moderator:

s002wjh

Country flag
The korea war KIA/WIA toll is over 2.4 milliion loss from the UN side, as written on the stones of the korea war museum in Washington, USA.:rofl:

So stop making up numbers thanks.

º«Õ½¼ÍÄî±®_°Ù¶È°Ù¿Æ

http://bbs.tiexue.net/post2_4072815_1.html

And China enter the war @china's borderline, and end the war @ SK-NK's borderline, so we all know who gained the upper hand, dont we?:rofl:
you might want to check you source. the entire UN force is not even 2.4millions. US suffer about 39-50k death toll. china suffer much more because US has the firepower/air superiority. this is not some medival war where number counts. modern war is base on firepower, air control etc. china does not have air dominance, the firepower, mechnized infantry that US had in korean war.

Korean War Casualty Summary

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles