What's the solution against these govt funded rotten scums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFI_COAS

upload_2016-2-10_14-14-13.png

Isn't there a single goddamn right wing org in delhi to put these scums to sleep?

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...vent-against-afzal-guru-hanging/1/592002.html

Afzal Guru, who was hanged on February 9, 2013 for his role in the 2001 attack on Parliament, and the lesser-known co-founder of Jammu Kashmir Liberation Front (JKLF) Maqbool Bhat, who was hanged in 1984, are "martyrs" in the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU).

The university turned into a battleground on Tuesday as the Right and the Left clashed when a group of Left-oriented students called a meet to commemorate the "judicial killing" of the duo. The situation turned violent and administration had to call in the police.

A poster, which was pasted all across the campus, read: "There will be an art and a photo exhibition portraying the history of the occupation of Kashmir and the people's struggle against it."

Interestingly, the commemorative meeting went ahead even after the JNU administration revoked permission for the programme in the wake of complaints from Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP). Peeved at this, the ABVP has called upon its cadre to impose a general bandh on the JNU campus on Wednesday.

While the meet, couched as a "Cultural Evening of Protest" in solidarity with the "struggle of the Kashmiri People for their democratic right to self determination" was supposed to commence in front of the Sabarmati hostel at 5pm, the ABVP registered its reservations against the move with the vice-chancellor (VC) M Jagdesh Kumar. Tensions rose after Kumarcancelled permission for the event.

"As the vice-chancellor of the university, it is my responsibility to maintain the peace and tranquility of the campus. Hence, the top administrations of the campus met this evening and decided that this protest cannot be given permission. We informed the organisers that we had cancelled permission, which they claimed to be a cultural event. The top administration of the varsity decided that in the interest of the peace and calm of the university, the permission was cancelled," Kumar told Mail Today.

Meanwhile, the station house officer (SHO) of Vasant Kunj police station told Mail Today that the JNU administration had informed the police about the possibility of a confrontation between students of differing ideological hues over the contentious issue, thus the police presence on the campus. "No untoward incident occurred at the venue, though preventive measures had been taken by the police," said the police official.

Joint secretary of JNU Students' Union (JNUSU) Saurabh Kumar Sharma told Mail Today that not only did the protest meet take place in front of Sabarmati hostel, the protesters staged a march from the hostel to the Ganga Dhahba near the main gate.

"We had expressed our reservations against such anti-national activities taking place on the campus to the authorities. Despite them having denied permission for the event, it still went ahead. This is deplorable," said Sharma.

Meanwhile, president of the JNUSU and AISF leader Kanhaiya Kumar told Mail Today that the Left organisations were against curbing of freedom of expression and the right to protest democratically and had thus supported the meet. "The administration told the organisers at the last moment that the programme had been cancelled who in turn informed the administration that the denial had not come in time. Though we did not organise the event, we went to support it in principle. ABVP is not the police, nor the guard here," he said.

FRYCRY

Country flag
is the first video from delhi ? i think it's from UK protest....if not how on earth can a patriotic citizen tolerate such words....i would have picked stones and trowed at those bastards

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Pakis love these scums.

View attachment 7657

I don't understand one thing...why do we show that much tolerance to such scums?
Just take them to outskirts kill em all..
This will help in 2 ways:
1. scum bags like them will know what happened and won't take part in such programs...forget about participation ..no one will conduct it.
2. Less weight to mother Earth and population of retards will decrease by single digits.
Anirban,Anjali,Anwesha,Aswathi ,Bhavna,komal seems to be Hindu name. If they feel so sorry for a group which killed pandits in kashmir...they should be************** ...Even sensor won't accept my language.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
is the first video from delhi ? i think it's from UK protest....if not how on earth can a patriotic citizen tolerate such words....i would have picked stones and trowed at those bastards
Just stones?....Brother I would have took Axe and killed some member and I would say.."I have killed a terror supporters".

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Leftists / marxists / intellectuals / writers / anti-Hindu activists / closet terrorists etc cabal are known to support not just external enemies but even internal enemies that to overtly, and this has been happening for a long time, nothing new. No doubt left is seen as a treacherous ideology by the educated masses and ABVP has grown way past all expectation even in JNU and shown resistance to such anti-national activities!

Since, Modi an RSS Pracharak a devout Hindu has become the PM with a thumping majority, these sham intellectuals / writers etc have been running scared (as their government perks and bungalows are being taken aways due to anti-national activities) , hence we all know the famous 'Intolerance' debate by the intolerance / award wapsi marxist gangsters!

Just to remind you that so called fake dalit who hung himself 'Rohit Vemulu' was an SFI member then joined ASA, he was the one who was agitating for Yakoob Memon the killer of hundreds as a hero....He was leading the a revolution called 'Har Ghar Yakoob......(will take birth)' obviously with the islamists......the whole revolution went bust, then he hung himself and again the drama by the leftists and their cohorts in the media started which again went bust due to strong stand taken by the Govt and not paying heed to media trials!! Modi is becoming a nemesis for these anti-nationals and defeating them at their own game!

P.S: It's important that these so called revolutions get exposed to the world and the people get to see the real face of so called - intellectuals, writers, activists and leftist lackies! Exposing their activities is the key!

Nuvneet Kundu

When people say 'I am a secular liberal' you are basically strengthening the hands of people like these. No use expressing fake outrage when the left starts showing their color.
Pakis love these scums.

View attachment 7657

If anyone refers to a court process as judicial killing, can the court not take suo moto cognizance and punish that entity? This is a low hanging fruit, why are the pro-India NGOs, political parties, not doing anything about it? there is a limit to what us keyboard warriors could do.

these sham intellectuals / writers etc have been running scared (as their government perks and bungalows are being taken away due to anti-national activities)
Recently there was news that the government asked all Lutyens 'intellectuals' to leave their government houses, including Nandita Das's father. But then the same government made Nandita Das a brand ambassador for Beti Bachao campaign the same day. Mixed signals?

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
What kind of spineless chickens are sitting at the helm while Anti National filth openly cheering for Afzal Guru and slogans like "Hum cheen ke lenge Azadi" for Kashmir.

This time BJP can't put their responsibility on state as Law n order of NCR comes under the centre,Modi used to be a die hard nationalist.

Its time to close these anti India cesspool posing as universities who only produce Maoist filth and zero technological or academics achievement.

When Pak can do that with Dhaka University in 1971,why can't we.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I don't understand one thing...why do we show that much tolerance to such scums?
Just take them to outskirts kill em all..
This will help in 2 ways:
1. scum bags like them will know what happened and won't take part in such programs...forget about participation ..no one will conduct it.
2. Less weight to mother Earth and population of retards will decrease by single digits.
Anirban,Anjali,Anwesha,Aswathi ,Bhavna,komal seems to be Hindu name. If they feel so sorry for a group which killed pandits in kashmir...they should be************** ...Even sensor won't accept my language.

buddy, Modi has blocked their source of income from NGO's and central agencies is strictly watching their all move. This drama is all to divert the attention.

Now The naxalites are in support of AAPtards, and want delhi police out of centre's grip. Hence they activated student's wing so that Delhi Police take some action and Kejriwal can blame Centre for atrocities on students.

Let people complaint about these jaloos and let 5-6 FIR be registered.

Police will take action because public is affected due to this. Then there will be solid reason.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Some slogans from today's JNU protests :-

Pakistan zindabad

India go back

Kitne Afzal maroge har ghar ae Afzal niklega

Kashmir mange azade

Bharat ki Barbadi tak Jang Jang Rahegi Jang rahegi

Etc etc

And M.H is only 8km away from JNU where our Hanamanthappa has been treated,what an irony.

Also,the average tax payer money per
student in JNU is whooping 3 lakh.

1 teacher per 15 student against 26 for over all India.

airtel

Country flag
bhai , i must say job of Modi is very very hard , we are lucky that we got such a leader .......let him handle it wisely , but yes dont forget to make this anti- Indian , Anti hindu posts viral ................spread this on social media , and reveal the truth of these muslims & leftists ...............more hindus will be aware and more hindus will be united ..............

UNITED WE STAND , DIVIDED WE FALL .

dhananjay1

Most of these JNU scum are totally spineless who open their mouth only if they know there would be no real harm coming their way. Arrange just one real raid and crack down and 90% them would forget their 'revolution'. There are a thousand ways to deal with campus scumbaggery if the government has balls to do it.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Pro paki traitor scums are putting spunk in paki mouths and pakis are dancing like idiots in all other, paki, Chinese and British forums. :lol:
British forum is more pathetic. :D
Till I don't message the mods about paki spoiler. :sarcasm:

Anupu

Country flag
I sometimes think we need to have anti communism trials like they had in the US. Just finish this menace of.... But it's good that these assh###s are showing allegiance so openly, as this will unite all nationalist behind RSS.

Most of these JNU scum are totally spineless who open their mouth only if they know there would be no real harm coming their way. Arrange just one real raid and crack down and 90% them would forget their 'revolution'. There are a thousand ways to deal with campus scumbaggery if the government has balls to do it.
Problem is the left still has the media... We need to crack down on that too

Edit: When I think about it, it might be the last ditch effort of the left.... just I can't bear this is the waste of our resources and tax money.

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
JNU is a special case. Those who loitered around this sprawling campus know 70% of students come from Jharkhand, Bihar, Eastern U.P. (Poorvanchal) and Waste Bengal. These people have different perception of Nationalism than those from more affluent states. They have seen their parents live under poverty, social inequity, deprivation and discrimination. Ultra leftism or naxalism was born out of it. Most of the leaders emanating from JNU like Kavita Krishnan, Kamal Mitra Chenoy, Yogendra Yadav are backward castes. They represent the underclass...the plebian. Poverty, Social inequity are greater binding force than culture & religion. These are the factors which bond Masses, not the religion. Think of it, why there is no Hindu vote-bank?Those on this thread bashing Commies have had a comfortable, stress-free childhood, many are settled abroad, their parents or them never had to struggle for basic human-rights, have had no brush with local overlords, police, upper castes, goons reared by feudal politicos.
Paki-Kashmiri terrorism poses little threat in these battered Eastern states where more people are killed daily in power struggles between feudal lords than a dozen head-line grabbing terror-attacks.

Last edited:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
JNU is a special case. Those who loitered around this sprawling campus know 70% of students come from Jharkhand, Bihar, Eastern U.P. (Poorvanchal) and Waste Bengal. These people have different perception of Nationalism than those from more affluent states. They have seen their parents live lives under poverty, social inequity, deprivation and discrimination. Ultra leftism or naxalism was born out of it. Most of the leaders emanating from JNU like Kavita Krishnan, Kamal Mitra Chenoy, Yogendra Yadav are backward castes. They represent the underclass...the plebian. Poverty, Social inequity are greater binding force than culture & religion. Those on this thread bashing Commies have had a comfortable, stress-free childhood, many are settled abroad, their parents or them never had to struggle for basic human-rights, have had no brush with local overlords, police, upper castes, goons reared by feudal politicos. These are the factors which bond Masses, not the religion. Think of it, why there is no Hindu vote-bank?
Paki-Kashmiri terrorism poses little threat in these battered Eastern states where more people are killed daily in power struggles between feudal lords than a dozen head-line grabbing terror-attacks.
Welcome new @agnostic Indian!!

Anupu

Country flag
JNU is a special case. Those who loitered around this sprawling campus know 70% of students come from Jharkhand, Bihar, Eastern U.P. (Poorvanchal) and Waste Bengal. These people have different perception of Nationalism than those from more affluent states. They have seen their parents live under poverty, social inequity, deprivation and discrimination. Ultra leftism or naxalism was born out of it. Most of the leaders emanating from JNU like Kavita Krishnan, Kamal Mitra Chenoy, Yogendra Yadav are backward castes. They represent the underclass...the plebian. Poverty, Social inequity are greater binding force than culture & religion. These are the factors which bond Masses, not the religion. Think of it, why there is no Hindu vote-bank?Those on this thread bashing Commies have had a comfortable, stress-free childhood, many are settled abroad, their parents or them never had to struggle for basic human-rights, have had no brush with local overlords, police, upper castes, goons reared by feudal politicos.
My life wasn't served on a silver plate ... always educated in government state schools, and orphaned at the age of 17, didn't study in any IIT's, paid for my bachelors, I didn't get reservations. And even when I can make a comfortable life here taking a fat faculty position, I will come back, cause I want to do something for my country. Don't tell me about these people who are not willing to break their backs to earn their place in life, I have many friends from UP, and Bihar and from the lower castes, none of them were shouting Anti-India slogans in our university, and what has left given them, huh. It was the left who ruled India for 65 year, not right. It was the left who treated law and order machinery as their personal mafia. It was the left who killed industry which could have given these people jobs. It was left who milked them as a voting bank and made crores by corruption.

And don't tell me about class being a bigger factor of unity and all that, the fact is the ideology that is allowed to flourish will flourish, I am a truly liberal man. I am all for freedom, you want to practice your religion, do it you don't even need to ask anyone, who am I to give you what is truly yours. But don't expect special concessions, don't expect law to be written to support your religious choices, and don't dare to think that your religion is above the law or nation. Such anti-nationals and their ideology should not be allowed to take root.

And what is the problems with these dumb liberals in India. There is always loyalist opposition in any country, anyone asking for dissolution of state is no way equal to a liberal, he is by definition a traitor. I was never hurt by a Pakistani attack nor anyone I know of, and I have met several Pakistanis here many are just nice people, still I will continue to support my country and my people over any Pakistani.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
all blo*dy kangyysss ... they are trying to distract government from development.

DingDong

Country flag
Typical Delhi Dalaal argument.

Sub-nationalism is an unknown phenomenon in States like Bihar, Jharkhand, UP, there is no way separatist tendencies can ever develop in those states. None of these states ever elected the Urban Naxals, the people are sons of soil unlike people of Delhi and adjoining districts, 50% of whose ancestors jumped the fence in 1947.

West Bengal's political killings are not worse compared to the happenings in the "more affluent" Kerala.

And trust me when I claim that Bihar, Eastern UP and Jharkhand are much safer places compared to Delhi/NCR.

About "social inequity, deprivation and discrimination" these are social issues and not economic. Poverty has got nothing to do with such issues. In fact social norms are more archaic in North Western states compared to Eastern and Southern states.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles