What's the solution against these govt funded rotten scums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Anti-nationalism in universities is a very serious matter.

There is no doubt that students are not above law and can be tried for treason.

anupamsurey

Country flag
For the cancer called Sickulars it will sound like

DISMANTLE THE FACULTY IN SUCH INSTITUTIONS: Intolerance Grade-1

STRANGLE THE FUNDS. STOP SCHOLARSHIPS - Dictatorship

MAKE AN EXAMPLE OF THOSE INVOLVED-Intolerance- Grade 2

promote people with nationalism in such Institutes- Hindutva Agenda
that's why govt hasn't acted in that manner, they are more worried with the bad PR. only Judicial process has been Initiated, and who knows how many years it will take.

cannonfodder

Country flag
Manohar Parrikar: "kante se kanta nikalna" .

This is another way--> Politics for good of people is good politics. Anyway going through our judicial process is also punishment in itself :laugh: just not harsh enough. I hope people will boycott these snakes. Making them social outcasts is best punishment these psychos can get.

that's why govt hasn't acted in that manner, they are more worried with the bad PR. only Judicial process has been Initiated, and who knows how many years it will take.

Last edited:

Nuvneet Kundu

Sanjeev Bhatt's FB Post

#‎ShutDownJNU‬

I've been seeing this very disturbing hashtag all day, and I don't think it should be taken lying down.

Dissent is integral to the practice of democracy, and sedition provisions have immense potential for overreach and misuse. The students in the eye of the controversy sure did cross a line, calling for India's destruction and the like, but I think it’s important to make a distinction between the causes they were supporting and the language they used to express that support. Firstly, by no means are they justified in calling for attacks on Parliament, or for "Bharat Ki Barbaadi Tak Jung Rahegi". That is definitely a matter for concern, but what I’d like to address is the larger context in which the backlash has begun.

For one, I really don't find anything anti-national about advocating freedom for Kashmir or talking about Afzal Guru in itself. Adherence to the principles of democracy is far more important than unquestioning obedience for a rigid, inflexible system that refuses to understand or incorporate dissent.

Who is anti-national?

People who cheer on while a possibly innocent man is convicted and sent to the gallows over a shocking attack whose antecedents that are, at best, hazy today, and point blank refuse to even try and explore alternative possibilities, after a sham of a trial where the evidence wouldn’t pass muster if the man had stolen an apple, or people who have consistently stood by the cause of the truth and advocated the sanctity of the rule of law?

Much of the Left protests Guru’s hanging not because he was guilty, but because he was most likely not.

It was a botched trial, with enough evidence to point in other, far more sinister directions, all of which were promptly ignored and drowned in ignorant jingoism.

Who is anti-national?

Governments whose agencies have run amok turning life into hell for three generations of Kashmiris, scarred entire populations after murders, disappearances, rapes and suppression, continually downplayed the damage with manipulative propaganda, steadfastly, defiantly marched on with the blood of tens of thousands of innocents on their hands, or the teenagers who’ve taken to the streets with sticks and stones to fight for the last shred of dignity the state seeks to deny them?

What's happened in Kashmir is something that deserves brutally honest introspection, and can’t so quickly or easily swept under the carpet with that pathetic excuse some people would like to call patriotism.

As Zinn once said, “There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of killing innocent people.”

Arnab Goswami sanctimoniously talks of ‘Maoist terrorists’ when he’s been sitting in his damn newsroom and yelling at people all his life, while the policemen and tribals fighting a war of attrition on the ground know they’re both victims of the same enemy. Big business out to mine Chattisgarh, Orissa and Jharkand to hell and back, buying out governments that have committed their forces against the very people they are supposed to protect, and a corporate-owned media feeding a gullible, largely upper-class audience half-truths and hogwash. Today’s war is just a sneak peek into what that hell promises to look like. The Maoist movement has its fair share of mistakes and wrongdoings, but what prompted some of the most isolated tribal peoples on the subcontinent to take to armed rebellion against the state?

Simple. They were pushed to the wall, denied what they were entitled to by the very state entrusted with protecting their rights. The fact remains that we’re tacitly supporting a concerted campaign to flush out and ‘exterminate’ as one home minister helpfully put it, some of the poorest and most wronged of our people.

I’m not justifying Maoist violence, but what I do know is the current response will achieve little more than further bloodshed. Especially since most of us seem determined to shut our eyes tight and promptly brand them all anti-national.

Too many people have been dragging Lance Naik Hanumantappa into this, but I think it's more important for them to understand what led to the tragedy. Hollow assertions of pride about the army go hand in hand with not giving two hoots about demilitarizing or even exploring the possibility of doing so in Siachen. Most of these chaps won’t lift a finger or raise their voices for justice for these soldiers as human beings, but are all too willing to wave around plastic flags and proclaim their patriotism from the rooftops when another life is needlessly lost.

You can feel all the pride you want to when someone else is doing the dying for you.

Dragging in the army here is just the old attempt to project someone to idolize and someone else to demonize. People who see the world in black and white have gone hammer and tongs at the ‘left’ , ‘intellectuals’ ‘pseudo seculars’ after reading little more than the headlines from the very newspapers which on the first signs of inconvenience they don’t hesitate to call ‘Presstitutes’.

#ShutDownJNU is rubbish.

Resistance is more relevant to the intellectual tradition than it perhaps ever has been in the history of modern India, for the simple reason that it’s pitted against forces that threaten to overtake and drown our democracy in the politics of ignorance, communalism and parochialism with a pervasive influence and vengeance like never before.

The students had no business saying some of the things they did, but they’ve unwittingly provided an opening for painting all of the left with the same brush and only given a fillip to the right-wing effort to relegate a very, very relevant section of Indian intelligentsia to the rubbish-heap of history.

He's basically saying "yes, they indulged in anti-national practices, but they must not be arrested". There's isn't even an argument in there. He's just saying "galti ho gayi, maaf kardo" :D

Manohar Parrikar: "kante se kanta nikalna" .

This is another way--> Politics for good of people is good politics. Anyway going through our judicial process is also punishment in itself :laugh: just not harsh enough. I hope people will boycott these snakes. Making them social outcasts is be best punishment these psychos can get.
This will shrink their urban footprint to a large extent, rural, not so much. They run their rural campaigns on petty local issues. Rural people, unlike privileged elites from Delhi and Bengal have no time to sit and talk about sublime philosophical concepts over rounds of chai-cigarette. This ceremony is reserved for those whose bank accounts and stomachs are full. The rural people see the commies as just another flag, just another button to press during election, an alternative to other populist parties. No villager, sits and ponders over the deep meaning of life and what some philosopher called Marx from another continent has said about how an ideal world should look like and how that translates into voicing support for terrorists like Afzal Guru and Yakub Menon. Most of them don't have dish tv connectivity in their villages, and those who do, don't have the time to watch hour long debates on TV. This ignorance is what the commies exploit to gain rural cadre base.

Last edited:

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
There are some commoners who can't understand such things, I have found "reverse psychology" working in such cases, argue with simple people as you are a leftist, later tell them that you were testing him.
Of courese they won't listen to you.
You have to tell them in a language they can understand.

Telling about nationalism won't raise any kind of alarm in his mind. We have to start addressing issues to them which are very personal to them and drawing parallels between them.

Last edited:

Nuvneet Kundu

For sickulars, the very fact that Hindus are alive is an act of intolerance. One can't formulate policies based on parameters set by the enemy. If we play by their rules, we will always lose.

Nuvneet Kundu

Of courese they won't listen to you.
You have to tell them in a language they can understand.

Telling about nationalism won't raise any kind of alarm in his mind. We have to start addressing issues to them which are very personal to them and drawing parallels between them.
Extremely well said. I had some commie feminazis on my Facebook who were supporting Yakub Menon under the garb of 'principled opposition to capital punishment' so when Nirbhaya's rapist was let out, I said "It's good he was not given capital punishment" :D all these bitches got such a high blood pressure after reading that, it was fun to watch their angry comments. Where's your principled stance when you shout "hang the rapists"?. These are insensitive people who think only their pain and suffering counts while the pain of the 800 families affected by Yakub blasts counts for nothing! They must be shown the mirror!

You are right, we must draw parallels and hit them where it hurts. If they are allowed free reign then they will choke your throat in no time. They must be kept engaged in their own issues and we must make sure they don't rise above that to make any impact on national policies.

Last edited:

airtel

Country flag
Rss & Hindu temples get so much donations they should buy all the media houses (& famous Facebook pages like logical Indian ) and then only we can counter this propaganda , they should hire some smart right wing activist (not bajrang dal type chutiya ) who can represent Right wing ideology very well , north Indian states are well connected to each other because of Hindi , they should Use south Indian languages & English so that common south Indians can also understand , they should involve all the hindus (genral, obc & sc, st ) Buddhists & sikh leaders in this process , instead of peoples like yogi aditya nath they should promote peoples like manohar parikar ................. ABVP did a Good job also maharastra government handled the shani temple issue very well and now maharastra government is supporting women's rights in dargah .................ha ha ha ...............they should pay muslim feminists to organize protest & demand same marital laws for all the religions .........opposer will be called misogynists & patriarchal...........they used feminism against us , we can use feminism too .

Last edited:

Nuvneet Kundu

Rss & Hindu temples get so much donations they should buy all the media houses (& famous Facebook pages like logical Indian ) and then only we can counter this propaganda , they should hire some smart right wing activist (not bajrang dal type chutiya ) who can represent Right wing ideology very well , north Indian states are well connected to each other because of Hindi , they should Use south Indian languages & English so that common south Indians can also understand , they should involve all the hindus and obc & sc, st & sikh leaders in this process , instead of peoples like yogi aditya nath they should promote peoples like manohar parikar ................. ABVP did a Good job also maharasra government handled the shani temple issue very well and now maharastra government is supporting women's rights in dargah .................ha ha ha ...............they should pay muslim feminists to organize protest & demand same marital laws for all the religions .........opposer will be called misogynists & patriarchal...........they used feminism against us , we can use feminism too .
Sir, the temples of India are managed by government, the temples themselves have no autonomy to act. There is an IAS level officer dedicated to each temple, he has to keep track of donations and expenditure. One can't just spend the money on their own. Basically the bureaucracy has hijacked all our temples. Only mosques and churches have autonomy.

sorcerer

Country flag
Sir, the temples of India are managed by government, the temples themselves have no autonomy to act. There is an IAS level officer dedicated to each temple, he has to keep track of donations and expenditure. One can't just spend the money on their own. Basically the bureaucracy has hijacked all our temples. Only mosques and churches have autonomy.
Irony...Temple money is regulated by Govt machinery and is used to pay salary for mullahs

"Now comes the most unfortunate part. Over the last few decades, secularism has gradually turned into pseudo-secularism which is basically appeasement politics. There have been instances where a state govt had collected all the revenues from temples, but returned only a part of it to them for their maintenance & salaries, and diverted rest of the revenues (from Hindu temples) towards subsidizing Haj, funding Madrassas & Missionaries!!"

This is one sick factor which is working since a looooong time!!!
Sad that we have to use every tactic in negotiation to get funding from state Govt to rebuild temples with HINDUS OWN MONEY!!!!

sorcerer

Country flag
The commies in Kerala GOvt even banned commies and believers of commie gods NOT to attend Ganapathi Homam or conduct Ganapathi Homam at their homes.

But them didnt have the balls to Criticize any other religion. or stop anyone from going to mosques or churches...

Nuvneet Kundu

The commies in Kerala GOvt even banned commies and believers of commie gods NOT to attend Ganapathi Homam or conduct Ganapathi Homam at their homes.

But them didnt have the balls to Criticize any other religion. or stop anyone from going to mosques or churches...
At first I got very angry when I read it, then I thought, well, the Mallus deserve it; They have brought it upon themselves. :yo:

pmaitra

You tagged yourself bro. :lol:
@angeldude13, I wonder why you tagged yourself. :crazy:

Coming back to your point, GoI does not own Twitter. At best it can do is either block it, or hire fifty centers to carry out counter propaganda. For the rest of us, as you correctly stated, we can play our part in Social Media.

pmaitra

JNU is a special case. Those who loitered around this sprawling campus know 70% of students come from Jharkhand, Bihar, Eastern U.P. (Poorvanchal) and Waste Bengal. These people have different perception of Nationalism than those from more affluent states. They have seen their parents live under poverty, social inequity, deprivation and discrimination. Ultra leftism or naxalism was born out of it. Most of the leaders emanating from JNU like Kavita Krishnan, Kamal Mitra Chenoy, Yogendra Yadav are backward castes. They represent the underclass...the plebian. Poverty, Social inequity are greater binding force than culture & religion. These are the factors which bond Masses, not the religion. Think of it, why there is no Hindu vote-bank?Those on this thread bashing Commies have had a comfortable, stress-free childhood, many are settled abroad, their parents or them never had to struggle for basic human-rights, have had no brush with local overlords, police, upper castes, goons reared by feudal politicos.
Paki-Kashmiri terrorism poses little threat in these battered Eastern states where more people are killed daily in power struggles between feudal lords than a dozen head-line grabbing terror-attacks.
Typical Delhi Dalaal argument.

Sub-nationalism is an unknown phenomenon in States like Bihar, Jharkhand, UP, there is no way separatist tendencies can ever develop in those states. None of these states ever elected the Urban Naxals, the people are sons of soil unlike people of Delhi and adjoining districts, 50% of whose ancestors jumped the fence in 1947.

West Bengal's political killings are not worse compared to the happenings in the "more affluent" Kerala.

And trust me when I claim that Bihar, Eastern UP and Jharkhand are much safer places compared to Delhi/NCR.

About "social inequity, deprivation and discrimination" these are social issues and not economic. Poverty has got nothing to do with such issues. In fact social norms are more archaic in North Western states compared to Eastern and Southern states.
Both of you have made valid arguments.

I agree with @DingDong that separatism is unthinkable in UP, Bihar, and Jharkhand. Beginning WB all the way up to North East, that is a possibility.

I think @sasum is also correct about poverty and abuse of law and law enforcement that gives rise to Naxalite tendencies. I think CPI(M-L) vs Ranvir Sena fight is a case in point. Naxalite violence was on the rise, but people forget what happened before the Naxalite violence increased.

Addressing the symptoms will not solve any problem if the root cause is ignored.

India needs to be a nation of laws. The law enforcement and the administration should respect the laws and the constitution. When people see the opposite happening, they will lose faith in the administration, law, and the judiciary.
The concept of nationalism varies from person to person. For example, anyone who does not respect the Right to Free Speech, does not respect the constitution, and that, to me, is an example of anti-nationalism. Here is one example:
I sometimes think we need to have anti communism trials like they had in the US.
This is an example of a comment borne out of ignorance. The Marxists have always been opposed to these Naxalites, since the 1970s. There are two categories of people. Those that get things done on the ground, and those that offer lip service. The latter are usually seen blustering over the internet.
Leftists / marxists / intellectuals / writers / anti-Hindu activists / closet terrorists etc cabal are known to support not just external enemies but even internal enemies that to overtly, and this has been happening for a long time, nothing new.
P.S.: Not interested in debating the commentator. Just pointing out misinformation for the general readership.
  • Coming to ABVP, they should not act like campus police. They can organize their own peaceful protest against these protesters.

Last edited:

pmaitra

These people are pseudo-communists. I like how CPSU or CPC took care of religious matters. That won't fly in India though, given we have Right to Belief Faith and Worship. Nobody should have been asked to not perform Ganesh puja/homam at their homes, given they were not doing it for other religions. Either restrict all religions, or do not restrict anyone. There never was such restriction in WB, nobody was asked not to attend or perform Durga Puja.

AnantS

Country flag
@pmaitra : What flavor of communism wanted to China to defeat India and take over India in 1962?

pmaitra

@pmaitra : What flavor of communism wanted to China to defeat India and take over India in 1962?
I don't know what you are trying to say.

If India had a leader like Stalin, then India would have been far more powerful and developed than it is today. If India had a leader like Mao, India would have never lost Aksai Chin.

I am not a great fan of democracy. In a democracy, you have too many cooks and the broth is spoiled.

Do you get my point or not?

AnantS

Country flag
I don't know what you are trying to say.

If India had a leader like Stalin, then India would have been far more powerful and developed than it is today. If India had a leader like Mao, India would have never lost Aksai Chin.

I am not a great fan of democracy. In a democracy, you have too many cooks and the broth is spoiled.

Do you get my point or not?
Sorry you havent answered my question, so are you saying communists who were cheering Chinese invasion in 1962, were right? And India would have been better under Mao? I mean even Chinese themselves despise Mao, and Russians Stalin. I am really confounded by Indian communists I mean are they really dumb or slyly playing dumb?

And if you really despise democracy then dont you feel disgusted enjoying rights under democratic country. Does not your aatma, (sorry I think aatma is communal for communists, word "zameer" would be more kosher I think?) ask you to migrate to a country with authoritarian rule?

Last edited:

pmaitra

Sorry you havent answered my question, so are you saying communists who were cheering Chinese invasion in 1962 right?
I know many people from the mainstream communist parties. They were concerned when PLA pushed one division down Arunachal. Nobody wanted their towns and villages captured by the PLA.

And India would have been better under Mao? I mean even Chinese themselves despise Mao, and Russians Stalin. I am really confounded by Indian communists I mean are they really dumb or slyly playing dumb?
India would have been much better if from the outset, India was ruled by a party like the Communist Party of the Soviet Union or the Communist Party of China. Mao did a great job for China. Stalin did a great job for the Soviet Union. India never had a leader who could do a great job for India. We got Nehru, the man of flamboyance, pomp, and all talk. See where we are today.

How does India compare with PRC today? Facts speak for themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles