What's the solution against these govt funded rotten scums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Typical Delhi Dalaal argument.

Sub-nationalism is an unknown phenomenon in States like Bihar, Jharkhand, UP, there is no way separatist tendencies can ever develop in those states. None of these states ever elected the Urban Naxals, the people are sons of soil unlike people of Delhi and adjoining districts, 50% of whose ancestors jumped the fence in 1947.

West Bengal's political killings are not worse compared to the happenings in the "more affluent" Kerala.

And trust me when I claim that Bihar, Eastern UP and Jharkhand are much safer places compared to Delhi/NCR.

About "social inequity, deprivation and discrimination" these are social issues and not economic. Poverty has got nothing to do with such issues. In fact social norms are more archaic in North Western states compared to Eastern and Southern states.

don't give attention to them Just expose them with solid argument on economy, development, technology and national security.

Mark my post, these rasca*s will avoid that!!!

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Meanwhile there is a protest in Hong Kong too, but they are democrats... our answer to JNU protest ????Because... I see Chinese Paki hand in JNU protest

DingDong

Country flag
Meanwhile there is a protest in Hong Kong too, but they are democrats... our answer to JNU protest ????Because... I see Chinese Paki hand in JNU protest
never stop your enemy when he is making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte

The Hindu Right needed this so desperately, These Ultra Leftist morons played right into the hands of the ABVP and effectively killed their own drama which was going on since"Rohit Vemula's" suicide.

Nuvneet Kundu

JNU is a special case. Those who loitered around this sprawling campus know 70% of students come from Jharkhand, Bihar, Eastern U.P. (Poorvanchal) and Waste Bengal. These people have different perception of Nationalism than those from more affluent states. They have seen their parents live under poverty, social inequity, deprivation and discrimination. Ultra leftism or naxalism was born out of it. Most of the leaders emanating from JNU like Kavita Krishnan, Kamal Mitra Chenoy, Yogendra Yadav are backward castes. They represent the underclass...the plebian. Poverty, Social inequity are greater binding force than culture & religion. These are the factors which bond Masses, not the religion. Think of it, why there is no Hindu vote-bank?Those on this thread bashing Commies have had a comfortable, stress-free childhood, many are settled abroad, their parents or them never had to struggle for basic human-rights, have had no brush with local overlords, police, upper castes, goons reared by feudal politicos.
Paki-Kashmiri terrorism poses little threat in these battered Eastern states where more people are killed daily in power struggles between feudal lords than a dozen head-line grabbing terror-attacks.

Campaigning to get Kashmir liberated from India and breaking India into 15 parts is going to solve the poverty problems of these so called battered poor students? haha think before you cook up stupid theories.

The best counter example is you yourself. You draw a distinction between the privileged people on this forum, forgetting that you are one of those as well. Well, that didn't stop you from becoming a stupid commie, did it? That's where your 'they are commies because they are poor' theory falls flat.

Please feel free to explain how the life of these lowlifes will be uplifted if Kashmir went to Pakistan?

I'd also like to get the views of @pmaitra on what he feels about @sasum's theory of poverty being a justification for anti-national tendencies among Bengali people.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Campaigning to get Kashmir liberated from India and breaking India into 15 parts is going to solve the poverty problems of these so called battered poor students? haha think before you cook up stupid theories.

The best counter example is you yourself. You draw a distinction between the privileged people on this forum, forgetting that you are one of those as well. Well, that didn't stop you from becoming a stupid commie, did it? That's where your 'they are commies because they are poor' theory falls flat.

Please feel free to explain how the life of these lowlifes will be uplifted if Kashmir went to Pakistan?

I'd also like to get the views of @pmaitra on what he feels about @sasum's theory of poverty being a justification for anti-national tendencies among Bengali people.

Not just that, they are bringing everything in the protest now

1) Intolerance
2) Corruption
3) Reservations
4) Economic system
5) Law and order
6) Pro Pakistani Slogans
7) Anti Hindu and pro cow slaughter stand
8) Gujrat Riot, Babri, Ram setu

in other words... ra*cals have gone MAD!! :drool:

Nuvneet Kundu

Not just that, they are bringing everything in the protest now

1) Intolerance
2) Corruption
3) Reservations
4) Economic system
5) Law and order
6) Pro Pakistani Slogans
7) Anti Hindu and pro cow slaughter stand
8) Gujrat Riot, Babri, Ram setu

in other words... ra*cals have gone MAD!! :drool:
Abhi toh party shuru hui hai!

The only way to win is to tar them all with the same brush. Whenever anyone talks of any of those issues we should label them Yakub Memon supporters and dismiss them in a corner. Just like they do with RW people by calling us 'Hindu Taliban'. The sloganeering that they did yesterday will haunt them forever. After yesterday's fiasco, their urban footprint will shrink to a large extent. The hashtag 'ShutDownJNU' has 1,100,00 tweets in just 24 hours. The students who were seen raising anti-India slogans have been stripped of their scholarships

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Abhi toh party shuru hui hai!

The only way to win is to tar them all with the same brush. Whenever anyone talks of any of those issues we should label them Yakub Memon supporters and dismiss them in a corner. Just like they do with RW people by calling us 'Hindu Taliban'. The sloganeering that they did yesterday will haunt them forever. After yesterday's fiasco, their urban footprint will shrink to a large extent. The hashtag 'ShutDownJNU' has 1,100,00 tweets in just 24 hours. The students who were seen raising anti-India slogans have been stripped of their scholarships

Look at this ..

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/davi...shkar-member-1276167?pfrom=home-lateststories
David Headley Says Ishrat Jehan Was A Member Of Lashkar's Women Wing

time to grill alll of these ra*cals now!!!!!

Nuvneet Kundu

Look at this ..

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/davi...shkar-member-1276167?pfrom=home-lateststories
David Headley Says Ishrat Jehan Was A Member Of Lashkar's Women Wing

time to grill alll of these ra*cals now!!!!!
Already grilled, and they have already given their excuses to defend their stance :

We must understand that these libtards don't become evil because they are unaware of the facts. They are evil because it is in their nature. It is their default state and no amount of information will change it. They knowingly twist the facts to get people to fight each other so that they can retain their own power, they already know what the truth is.

I read a report yesterday which said that BJP was trying to unite Ezhava Hindus and Nairs but the Nairs who are upper caste elites have their own political union called 'Nair society' and they are opposing this Hindu consolidation. Why do you think this is? Don't these people know the kind of threat that the nation faces from foreign forces? don't these people know the threat that Kerala faces if its demographic changes? they do but they still continue with their divisive narrative because for them, the most important thing is to continue their own hegemony at the expense of the community's interest. If you look carefully, all these pro-Muslim leaders in Congress are actually Hindu elite Brahmins, Manish Tiwari being just one example, there's Chidambaram, Shinde, Scindia, Gogoi. It's our own people who are drilling a hole in the future of the nation. We laugh at Pakistan for being controlled by Punjabi elite, but we have let ourselves to be controlled by another type of elite. These elites shake hands with Muslims, Christians, SC/ST OBC clans and form a rainbow coalition to assert dominance over the larger Hindu community which we loosely phrase as 'general category' Hindus.

Just look at the Ganesh painting behind libtard Manish Tiwari and he is standing in front of it defending Islamic terrorists. Are we so stupid that we can't realize this anomaly?

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Already grilled, and they have already given their excuses to defend their stance :

We must understand that these libtards don't become evil because they are unaware of the facts. They are evil because it is in their nature. It is their default state and no amount of information will change it. They knowingly twist the facts to get people to fight each other so that they can retain their own power, they already know what the truth is.

I read a report yesterday which said that BJP was trying to unite Ezhava Hindus and Nairs but the Nairs who are upper caste elites have their own political union called 'Nair society' and they are opposing this Hindu consolidation. Why do you think this is? Don't these people know the kind of threat that the nation faces from foreign forces? don't these people know the threat that Kerala faces if its demographic changes? they do but they still continue with their divisive narrative because for them, the most important thing is to continue their own hegemony at the expense of the community's interest. If you look carefully, all these pro-Muslim leaders in Congress are actually Hindu elite Brahmins, Manish Tiwari being just one example, there's Chidambaram, Shinde, Scindia, Gogoi. It's our own people who are drilling a hole in the future of the nation. We laugh at Pakistan for being controlled by Punjabi elite, but we have let ourselves to be controlled by another type of elite. These elites shake hands with Muslims, Christians, SC/ST OBC clans and form a rainbow coalition to assert dominance over the larger Hindu community which we loosely phrase as 'general category' Hindus.

Just look at the Ganesh painting behind libtard Manish Tiwari and he is standing in front of it defending Islamic terrorists. Are we so stupid that we can't realize this anomaly?

chor keh raha hai meiny chori ki ... new proofs have come . case will be open to change the decision (based on new proof)

Manish tewari who the he** is he. he is not even in government, never was related to any security department.. he should fu*k off.

Nuvneet Kundu

chor keh raha hai meiny chori ki ... new proofs have come . case will be open to change the decision (based on new proof)

Manish tewari who the he** is he. he is not even in government, never was related to any security department.. he should fu*k off.
I was just trying to draw your attention to what is symptomatic of a much larger problem that plagues Hindus. The point I am trying to make is that the enemy is among us, we need to 'handle' the Trojans first. Let me give you another example, it will probably boil your blood. It's a Kashmir Pandit guy called Rahul Pandita. His family was killed in the Kashmir Pandit genocide, he is a reporter who has written books about it and basically he is a Pandit activist. I saw some of his interviews on Youtube and read some articles and was thoroughly impressed.

Check his latest one : http://scroll.in/article/803087/the...lims-performing-a-kashmiri-pandits-last-rites

I was very impressed by him so I went to his twitter to follow him, and what did I see? Sala chutiya Naxal nikla!

As long as Hindus don't give up these suicidal tendencies, we have no hope. Whenever I look at Islamist activists, they are wedded to a single point Islamic agenda. When I see Hindu activists, they are always bogged down with causes that have nothing to do with them, and are usually counterproductive to the Hindu cause. There is a strain of self-destructive tendency among us that prevents us from moving ahead, we can't deny that. Now, why a Kashmir Pandit Hindu Brahmin felt the need to join the Naxal cause is beyond my understanding! When your own justice is pending due to leftists, what is the need to be a propaganda machine for the communist armed rebellion against the state? whose side is this coconut on? This is why I don't like sickulars. Koi ek side choose karo bhai. Even this Rahul Pandita likes kheer like @Indx TechStyle does.

Iske salt mein definitely namak nahi hain:pound: @maomao @Sakal Gharelu Ustad

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
A case has been registered against unknown persons on that anti-national incident by the police under sec. 124-A IPC.

SFI and AISA are in backfoot, now trying to save their asses.

A chauhan

Country flag
^^ Better than just discussing ! ..................

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Believe me. I want to do it. But working professionals cannot even if they wanted to. Taxes are cut directly by employers before depositing your in-hand salary in your salary account. If there is a way, let me know.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
You tagged yourself bro. :lol:
By the way, by must search some other methods. Not paying Edu Tax won't change these people's mind. Nor government can push thousands of muzzies in jails just for citing porky slogans.
Must find some other way to isolate them. Why not avoid such people in society? :borat:

A chauhan

Country flag
Believe me. I want to do it. But working professionals cannot even if they wanted to. Taxes are cut directly by employers before depositing your in-hand salary in your salary account. If there is a way, let me know.
He is just asking to make it viral, and not actually not-payment of taxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles