What you Love and Hate about DFI?

anirvan78900

Dear Venkat, Thats why India is different from China or Pakistan. They will never knew the virtues of Democracy and open Society, We all have different opinions about anything in India because constitution of India guarantees Freedom of Speech.

JAYRAM

2 STRIKE CORPS
I cant post now any threads with link in DFI now?..What the hell is going.?.. After submitting post, it is given to administrator to access and he never let post anything with outside links...

captonjohn

Country flag
I liked DFI because of its flame free language in discussions. It is the only defense forum I saw where people discuss things with their brains and don't just abuse each other. I've also seen pakistani forums and there are a lot of abusive contents instead of in depth analysis. in DFI I found many in-depth analysis about military, social and even light discussions with jokes. I got a lot of information from this and hence I love it. However sinodefenceforum is also moderating its comments strictly and review all comments thoroughly so I'm not sure about other Chinese forums but I didn't found this forum flaming.

Chat feature is interesting and unique but it prone frequently I don't know why but it does.

One feature I want to suggest that is can't we create a chat tool like gtalk which can be download and install so that we can chat more easily and frequently ?
What I didn't liked is that sometimes I notice few guys who don't have anything valuable to discuss hence they just keep trolling and start flaming with their dirty posts. It sounds such guys just talk on DFI with specific intention to abuse so mods please keep an strict eye on such guys.

SHASH2K2

I cant post now any threads with link in DFI now?..What the hell is going.?.. After submitting post, it is given to administrator to access and he never let post anything with outside links...
you are a new member I think after ten or 25 posts you can start a thread of your own. :D

satish007

I like new posts link.
One of Indian primary counterworker is Pakistani.
where are they?
Post advertisement to they forums, let they come.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Some people say they are secular but they are not so and pretend to be one. They are one sided. Same as what the members of the congress party say that the entire congress party is secular but they are not. They dont like HINDUS revolting against hardships and attacks by other communities. If the HINDUS revolt they say that HINDUS are communal. But if anyother person say a MUSLIM or CHRISTIAN revolt, then again they say that HINDUS are trying to start a communal riot. Shame on the people who pretend to be SECULAR and in DFI also there are members like this. After all we all are humans. Why do you defferentiate and discreminate like this? and pretend to be secular.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
This is damaging the SECULAR FACE of DFI. One thing everyone should remember that we all are INDIANS and we should stand against all corruption and wrong doings of all political parties and we should support ourselves not the political parties. We are loosers not the political parties or their leaders.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
You sure messed up son. Fighting corruption is one thing and being secular or not is another. Though not the thread for it, what's your point?

Sabir

DFI TEAM
Some people think DFI is a grafiti wall...

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Some people think DFI is a grafiti wall...
People like you are making it like that....................

If you want just ban me from DFI friend. I am least bothered. When you have the right to talk, why can't I say?

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Yusuf bhai just a small comment. If you think I made a wrong statement I am sorry. If i had violated any rules then you have the power to ban me.

Param

The good thing a lot less P@k!s around(atleast visibly).
The bad thing _ hardly any activity.

Oracle

The good thing a lot less P@k!s around(atleast visibly).
The bad thing _ hardly any activity.
The more your adversaries in here, the better it is. Who would you debate with otherwise?

DFI is stuffed with activity, you need to spend time in here to know.

Oracle

Some people say they are secular but they are not so and pretend to be one. They are one sided. Same as what the members of the congress party say that the entire congress party is secular but they are not. They dont like HINDUS revolting against hardships and attacks by other communities. If the HINDUS revolt they say that HINDUS are communal. But if anyother person say a MUSLIM or CHRISTIAN revolt, then again they say that HINDUS are trying to start a communal riot. Shame on the people who pretend to be SECULAR and in DFI also there are members like this. After all we all are humans. Why do you defferentiate and discreminate like this? and pretend to be secular.
Who is this question directed to? And why so pro Hindu? Hindus are all pious?

Neil

Country flag
why cant v get are ''LIKES'' back....??i mean every time there is a change in DFI are precious ''LIKES'' are gone:mad2:....it encourages us to give are best shot on DFI..!!:becky:

Param

The more your adversaries in here, the better it is. Who would you debate with otherwise?

DFI is stuffed with activity, you need to spend time in here to know.
I prefer meaningful debates.I've tried that with them elsewhere unsuccessfully. There are plenty of difference of opinion among us, and hence more scope for more logical stuff.

Oracle

I prefer meaningful debates.I've tried that with them elsewhere unsuccessfully. There are plenty of difference of opinion among us, and hence more scope for more logical stuff.
DFI is not elsewhere.

People and posters are not here to be successful.

It is a very matured forum, so don't come to the conclusion in haste.

Param

DFI is not elsewhere.

People and posters are not here to be successful.

It is a very matured forum, so don't come to the conclusion in haste.
Hey, I was only talking about dudes from across the western border. I know this is a mature forum, much more than IDF, no comparison to PDF.And that's one of the things I like here.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Pros:

1.I like the Shout Box,

2. I like the lay out and Shout Box which allows members to become friends unlike other forums which only concentrate on anonymous discussion.

3. Admins are more accessible and friendly. Particularly A.V.

Cons:

1. Would like to see more patients on the ban and allow more heated debates.

2. Stop curtailing the freedom on Shout Box.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles