What would happen if there is a successful attack on Modi?

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by Agustya, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Agustya

Agustya Regular Member

Does anyone here know what would happen if something like the Patna blasts were to be successful in injuring/assassinating Modi? How would India respond? I assume this happens while UPA is still in power . UPA didn't care at all when a soldier's head was beheaded, or about 26/11,so would they be aggressive in this scenario? God forbid such a thing happens. Modi is needed to save this nation.

What I am getting at is why doesn't he have SPG protection. He is as good as PM.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2014
  3. Mad Indian

Mad Indian Proud Bigot Veteran Member Senior Member

Modi's most dangerous enemies are not from outside the country but are rather from within.

But, they would be wise to avoid assasinating him for their own sake.

4. sasi

sasi Senior Member Senior Member

u r underestimating outside threat to modi,there're reports of unidentifyed boats ducking bangladesh shores few days back!

I hope IB is alrert in all fronts!

5. Agustya

Agustya Regular Member

What about the dynamics of the country? Would riots be inevitable ?

6. plugwater

plugwater Elite Member Elite Member

If BJP wins the election we will move our army to border and will withdraw after few months and if congress wins then we wont play cricket with Pakistan. As i believe all leaders in BJP and Congress are gutless except Modi.

7. tarunraju

tarunraju Moderator Moderator

Before elections, it's highly unlikely that he will be attached. Aside from his security, there's an extremely strong business lobby protecting him (he gets the kind of security Mukesh Ambani enjoys). If he's attached as a prime minister, then India's population will decrease by 28 percent.

8. A chauhan

A chauhan "अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l" Senior Member

Some riots might happen, then in 2019 again Congress govt :dude: Indians will remain political fools.

parijataka and sydsnyper like this.
  9. johnnyboy

johnnyboy Regular Member

I don't think anything major would happen... Don't be surprised if likes of Azam Khan justify the attack as secular... Who knows, attacker (if caught) might be termed saviour of secularism and might even end up being a neta. :sad:

10. sydsnyper

sydsnyper Senior Member Senior Member

But lets say and hope never, it happens..... do you think there is anyone who can take up the mantle of BJP like Modi does?

I know for sure kejribaba's response, 'Yeh BJP ki saazish hai vote jeetne ke liye.... yeh donon is mein mile hue hain.....' (and walks off to a dharna protesting for no effing reason)

11. sydsnyper

sydsnyper Senior Member Senior Member

Should he even open his mouth anymore, I would love to shove one of his buffalos up his behind...

12. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

The only thing that will happen is that the Congress will be wiped out electorally.

And the Congress Party is well aware of this and so the Congress Govt at the Centre will ensure that nothing happens.

That is why there has been a spurt in scuppering up the terrorist organisations across the country.

parijataka and happy like this.
  13. Compersion

Compersion Senior Member Senior Member

One would have to see from the angle the attackers do not want India to do well. Especially with the investors and business community saying good things about Modi and also the cohesiveness of his direction.

The people that take pleasure in seeing India suffer - what would they mind if there is a short-term abbreviation since they only concern is to derail any good progress in India. Sure there would be a huge sympathy wave like what Congress got after RG.

That's why the security on Modi is huge and has to be huge now and rightly. This election is significant. Trust the security and believe in India that is my belief.

14. Mad Indian

:pound::thumb:

15. Mad Indian

Some riots? Seriously, it would be a mistake of his enemies if some thing like that indeed happened! India would see a riot like never before which is more dangerous for the instigators than anything in the world! Congress will be wiped out of India

Last edited: Apr 10, 2014
  16. Agustya

Agustya Regular Member

riots with tanks.

17. Eesh

Eesh Regular Member

Here is Karan Thapar calling for assasination of Modi.

Only the sudden removal of Narendra Modi can stop this. For he is the agent forcing this change. And whilst he’s with us, he will do just that. I have no doubt Indian politics after Sunday the 23rd is another country. We have to live with new challenges. Some of us have to accept new leaders.

‘Modification’ of politics - Hindustan Times

If Modi is indeed murdered, at least people like Thapar would celebrate.