What would a Russia vs United States of America war look like?

pmaitra

Care to explain why NO?
No, as in, I don't care.

Explaining to you is a waste of time.

You are like a broken record.

You don't engage in debate. The only thing you do is repeat the same thing that is stored in your memory.

pmaitra

talk about debt when you really and genuinely understand what it is, how it works and why is that.

first, check the credit rating, credibility, credit card, banks, loans, interest rate, world's biggest financial centre, exposure to global markets, trade, deficit etc.
Why don't you explain how it works? I am curious to understand your school of economics.

HMS Astute

Why don't you explain how it works? I am curious to understand your school of economics.
it's not very enjoyable to criticise and talk about poverty, wealth, gdp, finance, economy, homelessness, mass immigration, and systems especially if you're from india. first try to understand what's public debt, external debt, internal debt, government debt, business/student loans, borrowing and interest rates etc.

List of countries by credit rating

List of countries by credit rating - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

pmaitra

it's not very enjoyable to criticise and talk about poverty, wealth, gdp, finance, economy, homelessness, mass immigration, and systems especially if you're from india. first try to understand what's public debt, external debt, internal debt, government debt, business/student loans, borrowing and interest rates etc.
You said "try to understand what's public debt, . . ."

Now, I have completely understood everything.

Thank you. That was very informative.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
the uk economy with it's 64m people alone is bigger than the economy of the entire african continent.

you do not seem to realise that we are all living in an era dominated by the west especially by the us. hint: all of us are now speaking, writing and reading in english language to communicate with the rest of the world. the combined economy of the eu, us and it's allies (just australia, japan and south korea) have $45 trillion and that's a huge market. on the other hand, nato alone spends 70% of the world's total defence budget.
1. Your point on english is crap. Yes english is native to england. But does it matter in geopolitics. No. Does england by bein the owner of english have more geopolitical clout than China? No. So your language thingy is just crap. I think its about time UK came to realise that thwy mean diddly squat in world affairs.

2. Your point on Nato spending. It seems you spend a lot only because US is there serving as your master. But you said G8 and Russia in your post remember and how russia is isolating "world" . My point was about that. Just because Nato spends 70 % of world budget does not mean they are the world nor is G7 . G7 is not relevent now as it is was in the 50s or 60s. We have new economic centers like ASEAN, BRICS etc. Compare the economic growths of the g7 and BRICS. It is no longer the case that G7 will be irrelevant in future. It is already irrelevant and fast losing ground further. Seriously, what can you do to Russia? Embargo them and put your pants on fire?:lol:. Seriously Russia has nothing to lose from leaving G7 as it can fall back on ASIA, South america and Africa.

Btw, if you are the "world" as you claim , why couldn't you do diddly squat against the lone russian aggressions? I means its not even rest of the world you were up against ,just Russia ! Cat got your hands?:eyebrows:

HMS Astute

@HMS Astute,

Here is a link: http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...s-why-mainstream-views-different-reality.html

Spend some time, read it, and learn a lot.

Ask questions. Challenge others, but do it sensibly, e.g., if you don't understand the properties of an exponential function, then you should not argue about inflation.
fantastic source. but, i wonder why some anti american, british, west, nato etc people prefer to live in those countries they dislike, bash and criticise.

i had heard russia is big enough to accommodate more immigrants.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashutosh Lokhande

RUSSIA will annihilate the US and the same would happen to themselves.
china would be the next uncontested superpower shooting its gun from pakistans shoulder.

even though india wont be involved in such conflict but the result will affect it very much.

pmaitra

fantastic source. but, i wonder why some anti american, british, west, nato etc people prefer to live in those countries they dislike, bash and criticise.

i had heard russia is big enough to accommodate more immigrants.
Because the western countries, unlike Russia, are neck deep in debt, and can barely pay off the interest every year and pay the bills. Without immigrants, their economies would collapse.

Nobody is anti-American.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
So why do you prefer to stay in the US than Russia when according to you the disparity of income is more or less the same? Anyway, judging from your views Russia is definitely better than the USA in almost all aspects of everything.

But what does statistics really say, let's see:

Per capita GDP:

USA - 53,143 USD
Russian Federation - 14,612 USD

So the average American is 3.6 times wealthier than an average Russian.
Gini index is the most useless economic index in the world.i dont understand why people still use it.

For instance india is better off than america in terms of gini while an average american poor will be sevral times wealthy compared to indian poor. I hate it when the communist dogs here bring in gini to prove how bad liberalisation has destroyed the poor while ignoring the increase in wealth experienced by poor after the liberalisation.

For instance, biggest nutritional problem of american poor is obesity while that of indian poor is starvation!

pmaitra

Gini index is the most useless economic index in the world.i dont understand why people still use it.

For instance india is better off than america in terms of gini while an average american poor will be sevral times wealthy compared to indian poor. I hate it when the communist dogs here bring in gini to prove how bad liberalisation has destroyed the poor while ignoring the increase in wealth experienced by poor after the liberalisation.

For instance, biggest nutritional problem of american poor is obesity while that of indian poor is starvation!
You should say that to me.

GINI Index is insufficient, I agree, just like per-Capita GDP.

Statistics is playing around with numbers. You can use it to your advantage.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
No, as in, I don't care.

Explaining to you is a waste of time.

You are like a broken record.

You don't engage in debate. The only thing you do is repeat the same thing that is stored in your memory.

Uncomfortable truth eh? This criticism is of your own making. You lambast America at every opportunity and praise Russia to high heavens yet you prefer to live in the US. You simply do not make sense - there's is a wide chasm in what you're saying and what you're actually doing.

As I said somewhere, you should really look up to the meaning of your (and every US hater I know) favorite term: "hypocrisy."

Last edited:

HMS Astute

Because the western countries, unlike Russia, are neck deep in debt, and can barely pay off the interest every year and pay the bills. Without immigrants, their economies would collapse.

Nobody is anti-American.
so you have finally agreed with the fact that you prefer to live in the united states and the west to some extent. but, don't understand why you're constantly bashing and criticising about the countries you prefer to live and at the same time bragging and admiring a country that you wouldn't live?

pmaitra

Uncomfortable truth eh? You should expect this criticism against you because of your own decision. You lambast America at every opportunity and praise Russia to high heavens yet you prefer to live in the US. You simply do not make sense.

As I said somewhere, you should really look up to the meaning of your (and every US hater I know) favorite term: "hypocrisy."
Absolutely not. I never lambast America (as in the people). I lambast the government.

Just because you blindly support the Nazi-Fascists sympathizers in the US government, does not make you pro-American, or me anti-American.

I am here on my own accord, and by my own capability. I have already tried to explain, but the envy that flows in your veins probably corrodes you from within. I am sure you would jump at the first opportunity to come to the US if you were given the job of shoeshine boy. I wouldn't.

I have already answered this question, many times before, but for the incorrigible troll you are, you would continue to spout the same nonsense again and again. I wouldn't exist today had the US invaded India in 1971. Does that answer your question? Don't let me catch you asking this for the umpteenth time.

so you have finally agreed with the fact that you prefer to live in the united states and the west to some extent. but, don't understand why you're constantly bashing and criticising about the countries you prefer to live and at the same time bragging and admiring a country that you wouldn't live?
Read above. Also, watch your language.

I will add:

India is a victim of US foreign policy, including US supported, funded, and Pakistan executed terrorism. There are plenty of threads in DFI. Educate yourself. Every Indian loves India and will speak for India. We are proud of that. Where one lives is not up for discussion, but I just gave you a heads up.

HMS Astute

Every Indian loves India and will speak for India. We are proud of that. Where one lives is not up for discussion, but I just gave you a heads up.
i was not referring to india, but russia (the leader of third world and muslim countries) which is the one you truly admire, love, brag, praise and support.

you sound more like a patriotic russian than an indian dude that lives in the north america.

Last edited:

pmaitra

i was not referring to india, but russia (the leader of third world and muslim countries) which is the one you truly admire, love, brag, praise and support.

you sound more like a patriotic russian than an indian dude that lives in the north america.
Your ignorance is not my problem. Russia is not a leader of Muslims countries. The US is the protector of the most rabid Wahhabi dictatorship of Saudi Arabia, another source of funding for terrorism against India. On top of that, the US has supported Pakistan for decades, and continues to fund it. The US government alone is responsible for the not so favourable disposition Indians have towards it. I understand it is customary of the Brits to follow Uncle Sam like a bleating lamb, but we are Indians, and we like to use our own reasoning.

Here is another link: http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/military-history/5943-1971-indo-pak-war-us-involvement.html

Read it.

And read the plethora of other threads in this forum.

I will criticize whomsoever I please, regardless of where I live. Don't like it, put me on the ignore list.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

Not supporting western hypocrisy equals russain patriotism now? Come on!

Russia is the leader of muslim world eh? Guess who is the biggest patron of KSA, UAE, Kuwait etc?

And US was the big daddy of Alqaida and Taliban too , till they outlived their usefulness.

Its very amusing when europeans take a moral stand being responsible for two world wars, slavery, colonialism, worst cases of genocides around the world :lol:

Last edited:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag

Do you mean to say people living in the US must not criticize American policies or show appreciation or approval of any other countries. Why ?
Is the US a police state ? Is he breaking any law ?

Also how relevant is his location to the points being made in the discussion ?
Are you trying to divert attention away from the fact that you have nothing else to say ?

PS: Russia is the leader of Muslim world ?? What do you smoke ?

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
There can be no war between Russia and the US. Both have nukes.

The West has very little natural resources and so are dependent from non Western sources.

The West however has technology. Even that is on the downswing, what with China having stolen most of it and now will be in a position to use it to ride the waves in the non western world.

Given the imperialist and colonial history and the atrocities and arrogance the colonies and even non colonies, who have been interfered with, like China, these countries are not really comfortable with the West.

More so, the attitude that the West is the sole morals keeper and all they do is to save mankind and freedom, does not actually wash. It is taken to be arrogant hyperbole since much of their action turns out to be immoral when analysed (as what is happening in the Middle East to include the sack of Iraq and Afghanistan).

While the erstwhile colonies and those slighted will not side with Russia, yet, they will be more sympathetic to the Russian cause.

They will also serve as they stand and wait.

I am personally more favourable to the West, but then the cavalier manner in which the West imposes itself on others without cause is what rankles.

The British Parliament wants to discuss human rights in Kashmir, when it had already endorsed that the issue is bilateral between India and Pakistan.

Pray sir, who gave you the right to intervene? Are you still our colonial masters imagining we, the natives, are running around the bush naked with a bone through our noses scampering like frenzied savages with spears in our hands?

Dr Livingstone I presume!

Pray, kind sir, be good enough to discuss in your Parliament the atrocities and indignities you heaped on the natives of your colonies.

It will be the correct Christian thing to do. Cleansing your soul of the evil done.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles