What would a Russia vs United States of America war look like?

pmaitra

Here are some quotes from the articles you posted.

These are not threats: Russia says if you nuke us, we nuke you. Mutually Assured Destruction.
Every nuke nation can nuke each other and Africa will be the next super power. lol
Good catch @Razor. @HMS Astute, do you read the articles you post? Even that Bloomberg article about Mistral that you had posted, and the comment you had made, gave me the impression you had not read the link you were presenting.

Last edited by a moderator:

HMS Astute

Trust me, they are not isolating themselves from anyone.
russia just got kicked out of G8, an elite club consists of world's wealthiest countries and biggest advanced economies. the russian tycoons can no longer travel to europe and their assets have been frozen in world financial centres based in london and new york. in the mean time, the moscow stock exchange has plunged to the lowest recorded level and the russian billionaires are in very uncomfortable position to continue running their businesses as before.

The international market is dominated by the dollar, so yes, there will be initial difficulties, but if Russia decides to trash the dollar, there is nothing anyone can do. Iraq tried to trash the dollar, and got invaded. Libya - same. Russia is very different. From my understanding, in their effort to hurt Russia, US and EU are hurting themselves as well. I think Putin has to weather the difficulties and wait for Europeans to revolt against their spineless leaders. The recent EU polls should be an indicator.

Again, this is all speculation, so time will tell whether I am correct.
the uk doesn't rely on any russian natural resources like germany, italy and other countries in eastern europe do. the us, uk, netherlands and poland etc are the only countries with the balls, putting more pressure and implementing tougher sanctions on russia. germany desperately needs to find alternative way to gain natural resources to run their economic powerhouse. if it continues this way, russians will always have the upper hand on those rely on it's oil/gas etc. in the uk, fracking is more and more favoured and popular as shown in recent polls although they are still a lot of oppositions. if we go ahead with it, we will be able to export and supply the natural resources, oil and gas etc to european countries on the continent.

Last edited:

pmaitra

russia just got kicked out of G8, an elite club consists of world's wealthiest countries and biggest advanced economies. the russian tycoons can no longer travel to europe and their assets have been frozen in world financial centres based in london and new york. in the mean time, the moscow stock exchange has plunged to the lowest recorded level and the russian billionaires are in very uncomfortable position to run their businesses.
G-8 is a nice opportunity for self aggrandizement, selfies, photo-shoot, nice dinners, for a bunch of self-centered leaders from countries that are on the decline (with exception).

G-20 matters a lot more, and those tricks won't work here.

Russia is better off not in G-8. It was the G-7 that begged Russia to join in the first place.

Let them massage their ego.

Yes, the financial centers of London and New York, are losing their grip.

the uk doesn't rely on any russian natural resources like germany, italy and other countries in eastern europe do. the us, uk, netherlands and poland etc are the only countries with the balls, putting more pressure and implementing tougher sanctions on russia. germany desperately needs to find alternative way to gain natural resources to run their economic powerhouse. if it continues this way, russians will always have the upper hand on those rely on it's oil/gas etc. in the uk, fracking is more and more favoured and popular as shown in recent polls although they are still a lot of oppositions. if we go ahead with it, we will be able to export and supply the eu with the british natural resources.
Russia is not the one trying to disrupt the gas supplies. It is the EU that is sawing off the branch it is sitting on, on the "advice" of Washington.

Here is a picture of an angry crocodile:

HMS Astute

Yes, the financial centers of London and New York, are losing their grip.
so the world's largest global financial centres in london and new york are losing their grip because of russia? just lol. while the contribution made by russians billionaires, tycoons and businessmen to london's prosperity, economic activity and financial centre is just a drop of water in the pond. i'd strongly recommend you do some search on this issue before you brag about russia lol.

Here is a picture of an angry crocodile:

anyone that is so fond of russia and putin should go live in that cold, isolated big wasteland (with low living standard, inadequate welfare, infrastructure, education and healthcare systems, but a lot of nukes, nukes and nukes) where they will be working their @$$off to get a peanut a mount of money.

pmaitra

so the world's largest global financial centres in london and new york are losing their grip because of russia?
No. Not because of Russia, but because of printing truckloads of paper currency of dwindling value. Ever heard of the Bretton-Woods Agreement? I bet you haven't.

just lol. while the contribution made by russians billionaires, tycoons and businessmen to london's prosperity, economic activity and financial centre is just a drop of water in the pond. i'd strongly recommend you do some search on this issue before you brag about russia lol.
Absolutely. I am waiting for UK to send them back to Russia along with their money. I think the French called the Brits out recently.

I am really worried about this angry crocodile.

HMS Astute

Absolutely. I am waiting for UK to send them back to Russia along with their money. I think the French called the Brits out recently.
lol no wonders why the educated russian professionals, business tycoons , wealthy billionaires and their families and choose to live in a alpha++ global city like london.

their capital must be isolated form the world, international community and global markets as it seems.

I am really worried about this angry crocodile.
anyone that is so fond of russia and putin is strongly recommended to should go live in that cold, isolated big wasteland (with low living standard, inadequate welfare, infrastructure, education and healthcare systems, but a lot of nukes, nukes and more nukes) where they will be working their @$$off to get a peanut a mount of money.

Last edited:

pmaitra

lol no wonders why the educated russian professionals, wealthy billionaires and their families and business tycoons choose to live in a alpha++ global city like london.

their capital must be isolated form the world and global markets as it seems.

anyone that is so fond of russia and putin should go live in that cold, isolated big wasteland (with low living standard, inadequate welfare, infrastructure, education and healthcare systems, but a lot of nukes, nukes and more nukes) where they will be working their @$$off to get a peanut a mount of money.
No, I think I will move to London. I heard it is very warm and cosy out there.

HMS Astute

No, I think I will move to London. I heard it is very warm and cosy out there.

are you sure he is not a russian immigrant that lost his passport and no longer able access to public funds and look for a job? big bear lost in a big city.

Last edited:

pmaitra

HMS Astute

HMS Astute

Russia seems to be warmer than this:

its quite ironic seeing you dont live in russia.. thats a massive lol!

2014 hdi released a few weeks back. seems like russia is still doing better than barbados, but not better than romania, bahamas and uruguay.

Last edited:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
lol no wonders why the educated russian professionals, business tycoons , wealthy billionaires and their families and choose to live in a alpha++ global city like london.

their capital must be isolated form the world, international community and global markets as it seems.
Russia has more billionaires and billionaires per capita than the UK.

anyone that is so fond of russia and putin is strongly recommended to should go live in that cold, isolated big wasteland (with low living standard, inadequate welfare, infrastructure, education and healthcare systems, but a lot of nukes, nukes and more nukes) where they will be working their @$$off to get a peanut a mount of money.
Common myth propagated by Western media that Russia has more nukes than everybody.
The US has the largest number of nuclear warheads in active service. Check it out if you don't believe me.

Ignorance is bliss, I guess.

pmaitra

its quite ironic seeing you dont live in russia.. thats a massive lol!
It is obvious you don't like the winter.

I am sure you won't appreciate a nuclear winter.

So, let's hope NATO quits being a prick and stops provoking a conflict with Russia.

pmaitra

Russia has more billionaires and billionaires per capita than the UK.

Common myth propagated by Western media that Russia has more nukes than everybody.
The US has the largest number of nuclear warheads in active service. Check it out if you don't believe me.

Ignorance is bliss, I guess.
@Razor, we all know that all this "Ballistic Missile Defense" will not work if thousands of nukes and decoys are launched.

The world is at a state of mutually assured destruction. Neither side is going to win this one.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles