What will be the New name of Pakistan when she disintegrate ??

Blackwater

hi guys

I know it's weird but it's true that our beloved brother Pakistan is going to disintegrate. What you think, what will be the new names of our neighbourhood ???

Any Gusses?? :namaste::namaste::namaste:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
The Great Fudhuistan or each state will have its own name like Sindhdesh, Punjabistan, Boluchistan, Wazirastan, Pathanbad etc.,

Blackwater

I think west Punjab should think to join our Punjab . we need same Punjab of Maharajah Ranjit Singh. Pok should join Indian Kashmir. Baluchistan should be made independent republic of Baluchistan". Baki bhaard me jaye.....:becky::becky::becky::becky:

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
We should Retain Punjab and Kashmir..............strategically
Yes, this map is for 2015 and in 2018, we will have united Punjab and united Kashmir and Baluchistan will be called as west india

bhramos

Country flag
I think west Punjab should think to join our Punjab . we need same Punjab of Maharajah Ranjit Singh. Pok should join Indian Kashmir. Baluchistan should be made independent republic of Baluchistan". Baki bhaard me jaye.....:becky::becky::becky::becky:
Baki sab ko Afghanistan ya Iran ko gift mei dhedenge..... thab we can some control over Afghan to put pipelines from Middle and Central Asia to our Nation.......

Yogesh

hi guys

I know it's weird but it's true that our beloved brother Pakistan is going to disintegrate. What you think, what will be the new names of our neighbourhood ???

Any Gusses?? :namaste::namaste::namaste:
War in pakistan is between liberals and extremists, they are not fighting for separate country but for imposing their ideologies , just like naxals and Indian government. So I don't think there is any sort of disintegration that is going to happen in pakistan.

How would that help us other than just having larger area on map ? Punjab is one of most radicalized province over there and if recent reports are to be believed then most anti India extremists groups are emerging from Punjab side, why would you ever want them to be part of India ?

pmaitra

Are you kidding man?

Do you really want any part of that Godforsaken country? You won't get oil or gold, just a bunch of radicalised people. We are not merely talking territories here. Best is build a huge coliseum in Indian Punjab, Rajasthan, Gujarat, seat spectators there and watch the show across the border.

Yeah, I'll take PoK and Gilgit-Baltistan anyday, but then that's it.

pmaitra

Baki sab ko Afghanistan ya Iran ko gift mei dhedenge..... thab we can some control over Afghan to put pipelines from Middle and Central Asia to our Nation.......
Good Idea.

In fact, we should first take control NWFP, negotiate with the Afghans and then exchange it for Wakhan Corridor. We would have already acquired Gilgit-Baltistan. Now we can have access to Central Asia, a direct one.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
I don't want any piece of the hornet nest. If they break up let them break, if they go to hell let them go to hell. Apart from indirect influence to the limits of protecting our interests, no more mingling from India. They are aliens for us now, it can't be anymore .....

Regards,
Virendra

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
No we don't want any part of that land except what's ours which is PoK and Gilgit Baltistan. Rest can chose to have good relations with India. What will remain of Pak is Punjab. They can rename that part as a new country of PakJab!!!

Phenom

@OP

First never count your chicken before the hatch

Second why on earth do you want Pakistani Punjab, the most radicalized and anti-India region in the country

anoop_mig25

Country flag
why are we eager that pakistan gets disintegrated . i donot see it happening in near or far future. so it would be better if we concentrate on building india rather then disintegrationg pakistan. i donot see current superpower or emerging like to see balance of power shift in south asia

Blackwater

why are we eager that pakistan gets disintegrated . i donot see it happening in near or far future. so it would be better if we concentrate on building india rather then disintegrationg pakistan. i donot see current superpower or emerging like to see balance of power shift in south asia
Dear bro. 10 yrs there will be no pak land. By saying no pak land means pak land without nukes. pak-nukes= no pak.. India is developing at satisfaction pace so dont worry. Coming to topic. new name will be nikamastan lollllllllllll

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Pakistan is here to stay.Its just people's wet dream over here who think that pakistan will disintegrate.Neither India nor world can take allow nuclear pakistan to disintegrate.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
Neither India nor world can take allow nuclear pakistan to disintegrate.
Well, the world pretty much allowed nuclear USSR to disintegrate

Pakistan is quite similar to the USSR, ethnically divided but forcefully united. Communism for USSR, Islam for Pakistan

Last edited:

gogbot

But India is not doing anything of note.
That's the beauty of it

Messed up economy , low energy production , civil war outside punjab , out of control militancy ,radicalization of the population
these problems and many others are all home grown.

And the only thing keeping it all together are their nuclear assets , whole world is held hostage out of fear of what might happen to them.

Thus despite being bankrupt , they survive of donations. And because currently US & Chinese foreign policy says they should

Strip Pakistan of its nukes and then there is nothing left.

It all hangs by the tip of the sword and everyone see's it.

One more time Pak's terrorists spill out onto the rest of the world , public opinion will call for only one outcome.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles