What the Baloch Need To Do

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
why do you Indians pretend to care. You do not sincerely support the image of Baluchistan. You are doing these things for your own political gain.The balochis, Punjabis, Shindis and Pushtans were the only people of the indian subcontinent to bravely stand up to British and foreighn occupation , while the xxxx xxxxx xxxx fell to their knees in submission to western powers the first chance they got. This seems to be a repeat of things. If Indians accept US help in liberation of Balochistan , it will in the long term harm India

Let me tell you your history in few words

Mohammad bin kasim,mass rape of women,ass raped man,mass slaughtering and this one is my favorite forceful conversions :yey:
After all this you still think bin kasim,abdali and ghaznavi are heroes :lol:

gokussj9

Country flag
Let me tell you your history in few words

Mohammad bin kasim,mass rape of women,ass raped man,mass slaughtering and this one is my favorite forceful conversions :yey:
After all this you still think bin kasim,abdali and ghaznavi are heroes :lol:
I really get amazed that how these bastardized scum of the central asians aka shitlanders aka paki's, who are simply the dirty byproduct of the forceful rape and mass conversions of the yore, love deepthroating those same invaders.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
I really get amazed that how these bastardized scum of the central asians aka shitlanders aka paki's, who are simply the dirty byproduct of the forceful rape and mass conversions of the yore, love deepthroating those same invaders.
There BS doesn't ends on muslims invaders.
They also claims that Rajputs are originally from pakshitstan.
They like to be associated with every clan that have glorious past.
I've seen many pakhanas calling themselves Rajput pakistani or Rajput muslim.

Pakhanas are nothing but just some wannabe loosers who don't have no glorious past and therefore they try to associate themselves with others.
Sometimes i feel bad for them :sad:

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
The first and foremost, and definitely the most important, the Baloch fighting the Pakistani occupation need to get united and fight occupation as one, not as different groups, as is the case today.

Second, they need a very strong voice in the international fora, backed by the likes of the US, the EU, various important HR groups. In the US, get the bipartisan support, and amongst larger section of senators.

Create a very strong media campaign, which is very well funded, well represented, and well documented. A campaign which gets coverage pretty much every week ranging from opinions on atrocities happening there to Balochs holding regular street rallies overseas on genocide happening.

Package Balochistan as a lucrative proposition to the US and Israel, sell it as the base for the Iran invasion, get Israel involved, they will be very interested.

The PA needs to be distracted, and big time into something more urgent and more threatening. Will India take a chance here, unlikely. What would be the other means of doing it, not sure, A'stan doesn't seem to be as productive an option anymore but if there remain willing partners, join hands.

Internally make Pakistan more unstable and unsustainable both economically and politically. Let the fear of disintegration completely blow their minds off backed by a concerted psyops.

With the above two happening, the international community will pretty much get interested in the mess created with the fear of loose nukes up for grabs, but by then all things do need to be in place for the final blow.

What is one going to do about the Pashtuns who have been pushed big time into Balochistan, which has changed the demography of this place? A question to ponder up on, a deliberate ploy by the Pakistanis taken from what Chinese have done in Tibet.

On the question what can India do or better put, what all does India do? Well, not everything needs to be said and done and go hammer and tong about it.

I see a change happening in the way Balochistan will be represented from 2013/14 and there abouts. My sense is, there will be a pretty aggressive posturing around this place by the international community. This time Pakistan wont just be sanctioned, the heat will be lot more.
these are all truly great points that you have raised
every single one of them

- and i haven't heard anyone ,
including myself think of them ,
thanks for your contribution

unfortunately many of these freedom movements
even well established ones such as the tibetan cause .
have not modernised SOME of their spokes-people
nor even SOME of their strategists

- they havent , to date ,
been able to think they way you did
in your post

i remember in particular in the 2008 olympics in china
the Tibetan spokeswoman based in Belgium being interviewed by david frost
could hardly speak fluent english
He had to help her complete her sentences

i hope for better development in the case of
the balochis

Last edited:

PunjabiStylin

Tihar Jail
Banned
ahh my friend , do you not understand how genetics work. Before Arab and Persian invaders the Indian subcontinent was full of Tamil looking Indians of black complexion aka native Dravidian's. If you know how genetics works , pure Dravidians like their African counter parts have very dominant genes. Even if a child is half pure Dravidian and half Caucasian he will still look purely Dravidian accept his skin turn from black to a dark brown complexion, he will still inherit the dravidains feautres of his mothers such as a flat nose , round face, low cheekbones, dark skin etc.
So as you can see the majority of indian people arnt as black skinned as Tamils but neither no close to Caucasian looking Arabs / Persians. This means your average dark brown Indian ( equal 95% of the population) are the true bastards of the Indian subcontinent.
The non bastards of the indian subcontinent include the light skinned Caucasian native Pakistanis and black skinned Dravidians of srilanka and south Indian

i am not bastardized lol , for i hardly have a single drop of Dravidian blood , like many native pashtuns and punjabis , my ancestors were the invaders them selves , and you are the bastards

Blackwater

ahh my friend , do you not understand how genetics work. Before Arab and Persian invaders the Indian subcontinent was full of Tamil looking Indians of black complexion aka native Dravidian's. If you know how genetics works , pure Dravidians like their African counter parts have very dominant genes. Even if a child is half pure Dravidian and half Caucasian he will still look purely Dravidian accept his skin turn from black to a dark brown complexion, he will still inherit the dravidains feautres of his mothers such as a flat nose , round face, low cheekbones, dark skin etc.
So as you can see the majority of indian people arnt as black skinned as Tamils but neither no close to Caucasian looking Arabs / Persians. This means your average dark brown Indian ( equal 95% of the population) are the true bastards of the Indian subcontinent.
The non bastards of the indian subcontinent include the light skinned Caucasian native Pakistanis and black skinned Dravidians of srilanka and south Indian

i am not bastardized lol , for i hardly have a single drop of Dravidian blood , like many native pashtuns and punjabis , my ancestors were the invaders them selves , and you are the bastards
I think u missed my post 37 and 38

BangersAndMash

Silly pakjabi rat, pak punjabis history is totally different from Pashtuns, i.e. pakjabis CANNOT claim Pashtun history as their own.

Can you explain the mathematics of how it's possible for thousands of invaders to be the ancestors of many pakjabis?

Can you explain why some pakjabis, Sindhis, Balochs and Mirpuris I've met have darker skin then Bangladeshis? I thought some of the dark skinned pakis I've met were Nigerians, that's how dark their skin was.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag

Very well said, this also reminds me of a very true story that is $420% true and actually happened

An evil hindoo baniya brahmin homosexual BHU professor and abortion doctor was teaching a class on Vivekananda, known Hindoo
"Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Vivekananda and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known"
At this moment, a brave, patriotic, Momim champion who had served 1500 flying hours on JF-17, had over 9000 confirmed kills and understood the necessity of war and Jihad and fully supported all military decision made by Pakistani Army stood up and said,
"What is my race, pinhead?"
The arrogant professor smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied "You are South Asian, you stupid Paki"
"Wrong. I am very fair and tall if I were a South Asian as you say I would be short and dark and Dravidian. Which I am not!!!!"
The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of Manu Smriti. He stormed out of the room crying those lbaniya crocodile tears. The same tears hindoos cry for the "other hindoos in pakistan " (who today live in such luxury that most can buy things from shops without the fear of stoning) when they jealously try to claw justly earned wealth from the deserving aryans. There is no doubt that at this point our professor, Sunny Shaitan Deol, wished he had pulled himself up by his bootstraps and become more than a evil Indian trickster
The students applauded and accepted Pakistan as the pure land. A drone named "Suar Zaid Hamid" flew into the room and perched atop the Paki Flag and shed a tear on the chalk.
The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of the gay plague AIDS and was tossed into the ganga for all eternity.

Do you know the name of the student?? Mohammad "Alama Iqbal" Ali Jinnah

Wah Wah.... Kashmir belongs to Pakistan brothers.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
why do you Indians pretend to care. You do not sincerely support the image of Baluchistan. You are doing these things for your own political gain.The balochis, Punjabis, Shindis and Pushtans were the only people of the indian subcontinent to bravely stand up to British and foreighn occupation , while the darkskinned indian rats fell to their knees in submission to western powers the first chance they got. This seems to be a repeat of things. If Indians accept US help in liberation of Balochistan , it will in the long term harm India
That's cute.

Name some of the heroes of the Independence struggle of the areas you mentioned.

Apparently, given your intelligence it is not surprising that you failed to read what I appended with links to realise that the Arabs that you claim direct descent from were all dark Joes.

Now, if you think you are fair, well, may we thank Alexander and the Huns for the same. You claim you are 'non bastard'. What a laugh!

But then history shows that those who raided and pillaged also raped with wild abandon and total delighted indulgence!

So, guess whose parentage is suspect?

Last edited:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag

Science refutes your claim and eludes your countrymen.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
The first and foremost, and definitely the most important, the Baloch fighting the Pakistani occupation need to get united and fight occupation as one, not as different groups, as is the case today.

Second, they need a very strong voice in the international fora, backed by the likes of the US, the EU, various important HR groups. In the US, get the bipartisan support, and amongst larger section of senators.

Create a very strong media campaign, which is very well funded, well represented, and well documented. A campaign which gets coverage pretty much every week ranging from opinions on atrocities happening there to Balochs holding regular street rallies overseas on genocide happening.

Package Balochistan as a lucrative proposition to the US and Israel, sell it as the base for the Iran invasion, get Israel involved, they will be very interested.

The PA needs to be distracted, and big time into something more urgent and more threatening. Will India take a chance here, unlikely. What would be the other means of doing it, not sure, A'stan doesn't seem to be as productive an option anymore but if there remain willing partners, join hands.

Internally make Pakistan more unstable and unsustainable both economically and politically. Let the fear of disintegration completely blow their minds off backed by a concerted psyops.

With the above two happening, the international community will pretty much get interested in the mess created with the fear of loose nukes up for grabs, but by then all things do need to be in place for the final blow.

What is one going to do about the Pashtuns who have been pushed big time into Balochistan, which has changed the demography of this place? A question to ponder up on, a deliberate ploy by the Pakistanis taken from what Chinese have done in Tibet.

On the question what can India do or better put, what all does India do? Well, not everything needs to be said and done and go hammer and tong about it.

I see a change happening in the way Balochistan will be represented from 2013/14 and there abouts. My sense is, there will be a pretty aggressive posturing around this place by the international community. This time Pakistan wont just be sanctioned, the heat will be lot more.
All of the above are possible only once the western sponsors stop the patronage and deft overlook of Pakistani administration's dirty laundry.
Right now Blaoch are only a pressure point that the EU-US press to have Pakistan fall in line on a short term basis. This has to change.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag

Why don't you tell me how your genetics work. Cite your source and lets start on debunking these crap stories.

Before Arab and Persian invaders the Indian subcontinent was full of Tamil looking Indians of black complexion aka native Dravidian's.
Before Arabs and Persians, India had two genetic groups named by researchers as ANI and ASI. Both groups were decently spread out throughout India and their shared alleles occur across various castes and tribes uniformly.

If you know how genetics works , pure Dravidians like their African counter parts have very dominant genes.
And And how is that established?

Even if a child is half pure Dravidian and half Caucasian he will still look purely Dravidian accept his skin turn from black to a dark brown complexion, he will still inherit the dravidains feautres of his mothers such as a flat nose , round face, low cheekbones, dark skin etc.
Wrong. Those are polygenic traits. One gene can never decide the final outcome. It depends on a lot of genetic data from both sides.
Physical appearence is not a direct factor of dominant genes. Both the dominant and recessive gene can contribute equally or sometimes the recessive one even more to the physical appearence of the progeny.
It does not depend on how dominant a gene is, rather on how strong or weak their effects are.
Besides, the genes gets shuffled after each generation and lastly it is the phenotypes that decide physical appearence, not genotypes.

Even if a child is half pure Dravidian and half Caucasian he will still look purely Dravidian accept his skin turn from black to a dark brown complexion, he will still inherit the dravidains feautres of his mothers such as a flat nose , round face, low cheekbones, dark skin etc.
Yeah and kudos to whoever told you that all southies are black.
Indian genetic stock is not an intersection of caucasians and some imaginary dravidian race. (Dravida itself is a sanskrit term.) It is rather a combination of ANI and ASI genetic components. All these fantom stories are pure bunkum.

I agree that truth is a bitter pill. But don't drag us in your own identity crisis.

Regards,
Virendra

PunjabiStylin

Tihar Jail
Banned
Silly pakjabi rat, pak punjabis history is totally different from Pashtuns, i.e. pakjabis CANNOT claim Pashtun history as their own.

Can you explain the mathematics of how it's possible for thousands of invaders to be the ancestors of many pakjabis?

Can you explain why some pakjabis, Sindhis, Balochs and Mirpuris I've met have darker skin then Bangladeshis? I thought some of the dark skinned pakis I've met were Nigerians, that's how dark their skin was.
those darksinned pakjabis, Sindhis, Balochs and Mirpuris are muhajirs . Didnt u read my post when i said NATIVE PAKISTANIS.u are utterly idiotic.

Yes i can claim pushtan history to an extent not only because i look pathan and have pathan forefathers but also because native punjabis share more genetic and cultural similarities to Sindhis, Balochs ,kishmiris and pathans then to any bastards brown skinned indian beggar.

Last edited:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
those darksinned pakjabis, Sindhis, Balochs and Mirpuris are muhajirs . Didnt u read my post when i said NATIVE PAKISTANIS.u are utterly idiotic.
Native Pakistanis ?

Pakistan's boundaries were decided by Radcliffe, there were contiguous districts of India where Muslims were in a majority.

Pakistan comprised of Bangladesh, Pakistan and as per some other idiots - Kashmir, Junagadh and Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh).

Jinnah never claimed Pakistanis were different from Indians, but Muslims were different from Hindus.

==
Yes i can claim pushtan history to an extent not only because i look pathan and have pathan forefathers
Correct me if I am wrong but you cannot be a Pathan and a Punjabi.

If you are a Punjabi then the only way you can claim Pashtun history is if you are a Yusufzai Pathan from Punjab (euphemism for an illegitimate offspring of marauding Pathans).

Please read history.

but also because native punjabis share more genetic and cultural similarities to Sindhis, Balochs ,kishmiris and pathans then to any bastards brown skinned indian beggar.
I am a Punjabi myself, as are a few other folks on this forum. Genetically Punjabis and Pashtuns are clubbed as Indians by the Scientists.
As for Culture, Punjabi culture is very much Indian.

Pashtun and Pashtunwali are a bit of outliers.

As for being brown skinned beggars: Indians are richer than Pakistanis and Pakistanis are Brown too.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag

Yes i can claim pushtan history to an extent not only because i look pathan and have pathan forefathers but also because native punjabis share more genetic and cultural similarities to Sindhis, Balochs ,kishmiris and pathans then to any bastards brown skinned indian beggar.
Firsty you,your persian father and your big papa Arabs are brown.
Secondly An amreeki(your grandpa) refused to accept a punjabi sikh as a caucasian because his skin was brown and according to them caucasian can only be white and not brown.
Thirdly Russians call them chechens as ******s and as far as i know you paki white skin sucker aren't even close to being as fair as chechens are.

No,you can't claim pashtun history because many of them invaded pakistan and at many occasion they mass raped men and women and molested children of pakistan.
So only the few b@stard child who were conceived by pakhana women after rape can claim pashtun history.
Are you one of those b@stard conceived during those rapes????

kseeker

Retired

what about tipu sultan :shocked: and sivaji maharaj who bravely stand against British
Paaji, Tipu was an A H0le like Mohd. Ghazni, Ghauri etc... He was not a patriot who fought for India, he had to protect his own @$$ hence, he fought against those Brit Turds ! He was yet another wicked Muslim Ruler who dreamt about convertig India to an Islamic state.

Please have a look at the thread linked below

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/military-history/52541-hyder-ali-tippu-thread-3.html

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles