What should I do in this situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Martin Luther King, Jr.
Indians are racists and are proud about it. Anyone(non white;)) who has been to India can attest to that.

But this is more than color of the skin of the Bf. Its about . Its about protecting his sister,.ie controlling the women ,who of course are natural property of men :sarc:

Defenceindia2010

Country flag
I saw a pic of my sister with a white boi on facebook. SMH yes mad wtf do i do brahs help me out. :mad:
Bro let me tell you the best way to face this situation is to speak to your sister tell her openly what is in your mind and what you feel, it is better to tell what is in your heart than to live with the emotions. I suggest the following to ask and say the following:
1. What is the status of the relationship,(Friendship/Love/or it is just a photograph)?
2. Tell you sister what you feel even it means telling her that you do not approve,(better to tell the truth).
3. Talk to your parents but first talk to your sister.
4. Catch hold of the white guy and ask him WTF is he thinking and tell him what you think.

5. Do some probing by asking you sisters friends about the situation.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Bro let me tell you the best way to face this situation is to speak to your sister tell her openly what is in your mind and what you feel, it is better to tell what is in your heart than to live with the emotions. I suggest the following to ask and say the following:
1. What is the status of the relationship,(Friendship/Love/or it is just a photograph)?
2. Tell you sister what you feel even it means telling her that you do not approve,(better to tell the truth).
3. Talk to your parents but first talk to your sister.
4. Catch hold of the white guy and ask him WTF is he thinking and tell him what you think.

5. Do some probing by asking you sisters friends about the situation.
First decent response.

1. It's confirmed that they are dating. She updated her facebook saying "In a relationship with X"
2. I asked her about it and she told me to essentially fuk off (srs).
3. Would not matter. She doesn't live with us. Plus, would feel like a dik/guilty.
4. I don't know anything about the dude and he lives in a different city.
5. Bad suggestion for a multitude of reasons

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
If she is major, nothing much you can do about it, plus let her do what she wants, because more you press against this, more she will be close to the guy.

You just tell her what ever you do, dont do it publicly and no pics and video (hope you understand what i am saying).

Just relax and let her live her life. It is her decision and right or wrong she will have to face the consequence.

And tell her your family is here for you.

Defenceindia2010

Country flag
First decent response.

1. It's confirmed that they are dating. She updated her facebook saying "In a relationship with X"
2. I asked her about it and she told me to essentially fuk off (srs).
3. Would not matter. She doesn't live with us. Plus, would feel like a dik/guilty.
4. I don't know anything about the dude and he lives in a different city.
5. Bad suggestion for a multitude of reasons
Bro the entire purpose of the exercise is to get the load of your heart and mind, it is better to talk directly with the person concerned what ever the response might be no need to feel guilty you should show the courage to speak out instead of keeping feelings which are not wanted in your heart and mind like a coward and by the way you have your life ahead. As per the response from your sis it clearly shows an deficiency to understand ones feelings and further more the absence of the courage to listen, remember one word bro even though you are an atheist ''KARMA''

Last edited:

sydsnyper

Country flag
@Singh - Your's was the only fun in this thread.... encore please...

Last edited by a moderator:

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Your avatar is offensive. Here you have, an anglo saxon imperialist who along with his friends, embarked on a journey to plunder the whole world, by conceiving the idea(USA) that carried/carries out those heinous acts. He is responsible for it fully, make no mistake about it.
Dear Fekhr-e-Jahan Jang Bahadur Dogra,

Please cease this hypocrisy. You yourself live in a gora country that is equally the product of white Anglo-Saxon Protestant imperialism. If you had stayed in Jammu, your sister in all likelihood would have been stoned to death by now to preserve izzat. You should be thankful every moment of your existence that you live in such a country where most girls can actually read and write, unlike in Jammu. Moaning on the Internet about your sister daring to exercise some freedom in her life is not very productive, I'm afraid.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
@atheisthindu

Seriously dude, just leave her alone. Her relationship with him will die a lot quicker if left alone ;)

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Dear Fekhr-e-Jahan Jang Bahadur Dogra,

Please cease this hypocrisy. You yourself live in a gora country that is equally the product of white Anglo-Saxon Protestant imperialism. If you had stayed in Jammu, your sister in all likelihood would have been stoned to death by now to preserve izzat. You should be thankful every moment of your existence that you live in such a country where most girls can actually read and write, unlike in Jammu. Moaning on the Internet about your sister daring to exercise some freedom in her life is not very productive, I'm afraid.
The butthurt is strong in this one. I don't feel like arguing on this topic because I have an feeling that you would never get the point anyway.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
The butthurt is strong in this one. I don't feel like arguing on this topic because I have an feeling that you would never get the point anyway.
Re: Butthurt, I hope for your sake your sis is actually getting butthurt ;) . If she holds out her 'V' card, you might have to pay less dowry. :lol:

kseeker

Retired
@Singh, spare the young lad :D

@atheisthindu, man are you serious ? or are you high now :hookah: ? :confused: , take some good rest Khudki izzat kyun barbaad kar rahe ho ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles