What should I do in this situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Honestly, with such an ugly sister, he should be happy if she elopes with a white guy, will save their family plenty in dowry and begging.
Honestly, your comment ticked me off. She's not ugly at all. See for yourself. I'll delete this pic soon enough....

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Honestly, your comment ticked me off. She's not ugly at all. See for yourself. I'll delete this pic soon enough....

Pre-Op Tranny Fo Sho. Needs to get implants and a nose job asap.

A desi will only marry it, if you have deep pockets, know what I mean ? (assuming post-op surgery has been done)

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Did you even bother to ask if she was dating? It could just be a friend. Or would that bother you the same? If some hot white chick wanted you I doubt you would have any concern.
Looking at his chauvinistic attitudes, no doubt stemming from his oedipal tendencies; I bet his sister would only be photographed with a white boy if she was sleeping with him.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Looking at his chauvinistic attitudes, no doubt stemming from his oedipal tendencies; I bet his sister would only be photographed with a white boy if she was sleeping with him.
Nice psychoanalysis there Freud. I bet your subconscious made you write that comment, no doubt, because of the inability to outwardly act on your oedipus complex.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Nice psychoanalysis there Freud. I bet your subconscious made you write that comment, no doubt, because of the inability to outwardly act on your oedipus complex.
Weak Comeback Bro.
==

She doesn't like punjabis ...
Evidently, as he/she is sleeping with a white boi. No Punjabi, in fact no Desi would tap that Manchester (assuming drunk enough to not notice post-op surgery)

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Did you even bother to ask if she was dating? It could just be a friend. Or would that bother you the same? If some hot white chick wanted you I doubt you would have any concern.
No need to doubt, I already addressed this point. We(men) can do whatever we want....

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Weak Comeback Bro.
==

Evidently, as he/she is sleeping with a white boi. No Punjabi, in fact no Desi would tap that Manchester (assuming drunk enough to not notice post-op surgery)
If you're trying to be funny it's not working

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
I'm surprised that your sister even has the skills to post her pics on the Internet, considering that an astonishing 50%+ of Jammu women are illiterate.

Since your sister has violated your family's izzat, I suppose it is only a matter of time before she is sent to jannah, where she undoubtedly will enjoy a plentiful supply of blue-eyed gora virgins.*

* It is unclear to me whether a victim of honor killing goes to jannah or jahanam. For simplicity's sake, let us assume that she will get goras in jannah and Panjabis in jahanam.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
I'm surprised that your sister even has the skills to post her pics on the Internet, considering that an astonishing 50%+ of Jammu women are illiterate.

Since your sister has violated your family's izzat, I suppose it is only a matter of time before she is sent to jannah, where she undoubtedly will enjoy a plentiful supply of blue-eyed gora virgins.*

* It is unclear to me whether a victim of honor killing goes to jannah or jahanam. For simplicity's sake, let us assume that she will get goras in jannah and Panjabis in jahanam.
According to a certain maxim of buddhist jurispudence, you're a dumbass. Jannah and Jahanam are concepts not congruent with the principles of Hinduism. You're thinking of Islam.

Last edited:

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Martin Luther King, Jr.
Your avatar is offensive. Here you have, an anglo saxon imperialist who along with his friends, embarked on a journey to plunder the whole world, by conceiving the idea(USA) that carried/carries out those heinous acts. He is responsible for it fully, make no mistake about it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles