What should be Indian response to Pathankot?

AnantS

Country flag
Either that or another mole within the indian army. Seeing the present state of affairs, I would say latter is the case
Above is insinuation against a decorated officer without any proofs. Please provide links for your assertion or self delete.
If he is vulnerable for american pressure, why is the donkey trouting himself to be a great nationalist and makes so much noise? And so poll numbers and votes of porkis stranded in india are more important than national security and honor? Exactly why I think this donkey needs to be kicked out if nothing comes out of this issue. I have had it enough with the donkey and his RSS pimps. They have their akhand bharat after 2019 when their ass will be kicked in the polls
Since GATT/WTO was signed by India, every PM of India irrespective of color or hue, somehow prostrates in front of America.. why? I dont know... This accelerated after 123 agreement

AnantS

Country flag
He is a corrupt businessman who has smelled a fresh money making opportunity in India. He allegedly already has financial assets in India. That's the carrot and stick we can use. "If you co-operate, your business interests will be safe, if not then we start demolishing them". Remember, just a few days back we have amended rules about enemy property ownership which allows Indian government to capture real estate assets of Paki owners. Dawood's hotel was auctioned last month, if anyone remembers?
He cannot because he does not want to be victim of vaccum blast or sunroof lever

Navneet Kundu

RE : We should call of talks ASAP.

We should take offensive measures while maintaining a friendly PR exercise for the global community to see. Because if you are overtly seen as offensive by the world, then every random landmine blast in Pakistan will be blamed on India. This callous behavior will not lead us to success in our ultimate goal of Sindh and Baluchistan. Even US leaders shook hands with USSR during cold war, while they were covertly doing everything to fracture it.

FRYCRY

Country flag
Calm down for now let our intelligence agencies gather as much info as they can from pathankot & indian consulate attacks, revenge will be taken, it might take days or even months but eventually it will be taken. We are no Israel and neither pak is palestine.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Yeah, that would actually make sense.

Rather than call off the attacks, hunt the porkis by airstrikes while the talks are happening. That's how you double down on his lawhore visit. That would also make his statements and lawhore visit chanakyan rather than being empty rhetoric

air strikes where?? ......................:eek1:

Navneet Kundu

IDK why the obsession with 'air' strikes? One can manage the same effect with a truck filled with RDX, plus it stays covert. Don't tell me that Indian covert capabilities are so low that we can't even get a truck-bomb to go off in Pakistan. Why the need to brazenly claim responsibility for attack on Pakistan when we can eat the cake and have it too.

Navneet Kundu

UPDATE : Pakistan is working on the "leads" provided by India on the terror attack on the IAF base in Pathankot, the Foreign Office said on Monday night in a statement whose tone was conciliatory.

This official quote came from Pakistan foreign office :

"In line with Pakistan s commitment to effectively counter and eradicate terrorism, the Government is in touch with the Indian government and is working on the leads provided by it."

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
The Rot is not new,so no surprise.

India was weakened by the conversion of Ashoka to Buddhism. Can you
imagine a pacifist raja? How can Budhist protect his country? So,
Jainism and Buddhism weakened our country. A second wave of
weakening came with the invention of Radha and stories with
Krishna. The cult basically brought feminism in our land. A bunch
of men professing to be females for the sake of loving Krishna.
Vegetarianism first promoted by Ashoka and then confirmed by
this Radha cult just made our warring Aryans weak. Another
weakening factor was the Brahmin overlording which kept us
ignorant. People forgot Bhagvat Geeta and it's lessons. Last
person who personified what is preached in Geeta was Guru
Gobind Singh. This guru did away with the prevailing trend of
useless gurus and Brahmins and took up arms to protect the
Hindu society. The lesson in all this story is to wake up even now
and be strong and ready to fight for what we Hindus believe in and
what has been our true heritage.

AnantS

Country flag
Dude, I don't buy this crap for one second. We are still a net importer and the world needs India more than we need it. All this hoopla about american business pressure is just pathetic and useless excuse. We are the their largest economy. You have to be brain dead to think India is vulnerable to USA pressure while porkis are not
Our need is more than world need. Reemeber US has "other means" to facilitate its interests. India is too compromised. If you have seen color revolutions in other countries, you will get what I mean.

US does not want to make Pakistan vulnerable. Please all understand foggy bottom will never give up Pakistan. Pakistan is foggy bottom's strategic asset. india needs as much investment as America needs our market .Us has larger market options than India's investment options. Most investors dance to US tunes.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Any bit** can cry wo jihadis humko mardiya with emotions like you.

Does that solve the terror problem?

The problem is only solved when we bomb /retaliate on jihadi /ISI/Porki army hide outs.
that is what I am saying in my previous posts !

AnantS

Country flag
Guys, let send a heli with rose petals and shower over shias and balochis in Pak!
I don't give a rats ass what his rank is. He married a porki for all I am concerned about. I have no guarantee that his judgements wont be compromised when making decisions. He put himself on crosshairs for criticism when his son married a porki
he did not marry a paki.... his grandson living outside india did.... so? how does that compromise him?

dhananjay1

I already gave my opinion in the other thread. Provide retribution. Government can take a few days or few weeks, but if they don't make Pakis pay the price in blood than people's anger would turn on the government itself.

AnantS

Country flag
The Rot is not new,so no surprise.

India was weakened by the conversion of Ashoka to Buddhism. Can you
imagine a pacifist raja? How can Budhist protect his country? So,
Jainism and Buddhism weakened our country. A second wave of
weakening came with the invention of Radha and stories with
Krishna. The cult basically brought feminism in our land. A bunch
of men professing to be females for the sake of loving Krishna.
Vegetarianism first promoted by Ashoka and then confirmed by
this Radha cult just made our warring Aryans weak. Another
weakening factor was the Brahmin overlording which kept us
ignorant. People forgot Bhagvat Geeta and it's lessons. Last
person who personified what is preached in Geeta was Guru
Gobind Singh. This guru did away with the prevailing trend of
useless gurus and Brahmins and took up arms to protect the
Hindu society. The lesson in all this story is to wake up even now
and be strong and ready to fight for what we Hindus believe in and
what has been our true heritage.
That is most atrocious cr@p that you are putting up. Search for Mohyals and Sikhs and who were Mati Dass and Sati Dass? Who was Mangal Pandey? Or Who were Peshwas? More than often it was other castes which collabrated with invading forces to take revenge. Lets not do a loose talk. No community is without fault. Enough of this casteist and regionalism shit! It has divided this country multiple times.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
That is most atrocious cr@p that you are putting up. Search for Mohyals and Sikhs and who were Mati Dass and Sati Dass? Who was Mangal Pandey? Or Who were Peshwas? More than often it was other castes which collabrated with invading forces to take revenge. Lets not do a loose talk. No community is without fault. Enough of this casteist and regionalism shit! It has divided this country multiple times.
I am well aware of Mohyal Brahmans,their origin is not in present day India,but NWFP Datta Khel,they have nothing in common with common Pandas of Haridwar,both racially and culturally.

AnantS

Country flag
India is too big for a color revolution
And Indian govt is too powerful to be controlled by pupperlts. You have not seen what the govt can do, I have. Don't mistake the impotence and incompetence of BJPigs to misjudge what govt can actually do.
AAP, Mamta's "Green" revolution, evangelist naxalism, NE factionalism support the facts. To give Credit its due, Doval has weakened atleast Naxalism and is working on containing NE factionalism. NGO's which were big financiers of the above have been curtailed. I am not sure of first two. Doval has not succeeded in containing first two as of yet.

USA is not going to send its soldiers to defend porkis. That's not happening. So there is no question of foreign pressure other than the usual cowards(BJP) blaming their impotence on foreigners
USA has its soldiers in Pakistan. That was main reason for Parakaram fizzling out IIRC. They threatened India. And its not new for them They tried in 1971. And point is BJP, Congress or even Janata Govt succumbed to US pressure.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles