What should be Indian response to Pathankot?

Tony HMG

Country flag
Wo
How? Our aim was to develop our economy better and we did. If you don't know, India was much behind pukes in army, Human Development Index, Per capita GDP and literacy etc.. India left them behind in every field.
Here's the case of terror attacks, we ended up stopping every attack. But for a war monger person like you, everything is a failure in which mind is used instead of doing anything in excitement.
Wow! That is so great, competing with a Shit hole named porkistan. Defending your country is the main priority with economic progress. Look at Israel. Why we degrade ourselves by comparing with pakis, atleast try to match the Chinese.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Sending funds to Balouch and Sindh freedom agencies is one way and it will not be making the mistake of breeding snakes in our own backyard ....it will be a "clean" way of conducting covert operations ( the same way that pack army does operations like this p-kot incident ) and it will be giving them a nice dose of their own medicine

we don not have to train anyone on our own soil with the possible danger of it spreading to other populations simply send funds to the London based societies of balochis, sindhis and MQM folks - can be done easily and cleanly without any fallout or snakes lurking around on our own soil -- it is in a sense what i would call ( and this is a term of my coinage ) ...we could call this "offshore covert ops"

even less expensive would be to merely ship our surplus arms ( which they would consider modern equipment ) to them - they need our surplus rocket launchers which can easily hit pack mil helicopters and just a few types of our surplus will give them such a heck of an improvement i think pack army would panic in their .....
this p-kot incident has no other solution other than what i sad above ....you cant fight a guerrilla -terrorist war on conventional grounds ......we will be the continual loser and losing great citizens like that young lieutenant colonel - what a loss to us , in return all pack lost were a few drug addicts

create situation in northern areas - i think pathans , TTP are already ready for action against pack gov ..... time for us to do something about that

bottom line and summary ; you cant fight terror with conventional methods, as we are trying to do and you can do it without having snakes on your soil , there are clean methods of doing it

@angeldude13@Abhijat@Ancient Indian@anupamsurey@aliyah @Alien@angeldude13@Abhijat@Ancient Indian@anupamsurey @aliyah @Alien @Aravind Sanjeev @A chauhan @asingh10 @asianobserve @BATTLE FIELD@bose @Bornubus @brational@blueblood@Blackwater@Blood+ @bhai-117
@Bangalorean @bengalraider @cobra commando @Chirag @Chris Jude @Chinmoy@Cadian @DingDong@ersakthivel @FRYCRY @guru-dutt@Hari Sud@hit&run @HeinzGud @indiandefencefan @I_PLAY_BAD @Indian Devil @Indibomber @Jangaruda @jackprince@Kunal @Kshatriya87 Biswas@LETHALFORCE@laughingbuddha @mhk99 @maomao @Neil @Nicky G @OneGrimPilgrim@pmaitra @PaliwalWarrior @Pulkit @Rowdy@Razor@Rashna @[email protected] @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Srinivas_K @sunnyv @sgarg@sabari @Sameet2 @saik @sorcerer @sydsnyper @Sridevi @SREEKAR @TejasMK3@The enlightened
@tejas warrior@tharun@thethinker@tsunami@Screambowl @Sylex21 @VIP @Vishwarupa @Vishal Guts @Yusuf@Yumdoot @Zebra

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Wow. So you don't even want any retaliation on porkis. Coward. Explains your visits to PDF and getting banned there
Nope, I'm offended on why you abused Indians. Keep this forum clean. In case of porkis, you should think why they keep banning me. My language much dangerous in PDF than yours is here.
:devious:
Yes, if someone violates your woman, you will respond based on if he is a small boy 1/5th your size or not. That would be very mature of you. Coward
Well, open history books, we respond late but that doesn't mean never. And that late always adds a new distortion of history in paki textbooks.

AnantS

Country flag
The only pos who is insulting the people defending the nation are the impotent cowardly who are pimping for the govt which is sitting on their asses of the dead soldiers. As I said, you may have no shame or self respect, but not everyone is like you. So spare me your bull shit
See your posts like above have more noise, incoherent ramblings than any substance, which I said only makes you look like a fool. Which is disappointing because what I have seen is previously, if you concentrate you sometimes do write good posts than regular cr@p you post.

The donkey in power had 2 years to correct the low preparation level in army. That's not an excuse. Cowards will always find an excuse
The War reserves are getting up, that what some people in the know are tweeting, so you can make what you can form this

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
The other * does not see an opportunity of funding shias in POK and Karachi via iran and other route to destabilize nuclear sunni country. :smash:

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
@Sakal Gharelu Ustad Please do something about his language.

Anyway, thread is. about how to respond?
Catch terrorists on Sunday.
Completed judiciary process till Monday.
Hang them before Tuesday.
End of the story. :lol:
That's so disgusting buddy ,Modi fanboys here are having delusional orgy,that India under Modi's leadership will disintegrate Pak in near future.

Let's be real my man,he can't even blame Pak as of now let alone a befitting response either covert or overt.

And if you remember,when APS Peshawar happened,Doval went to Pak embassy to express his condolences to Basit,can we expect the same from Nasir Janjua ?

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Again, nobody stopped arming of BLA and air strikes at the same time. Stop these cowardly retarded excuses.
I think you need to have a cool-aid!! Calling names does not substantiate your assertions!

However, just bombing pakistan is not a solution and we cannot create a much stronger Mukti Vahini out of BLA in the given time while bombing them, be realistic and not all emotional ......The only solution to satisfy your blood-thirst would be a Blanket Nuking of pakistan! Do you agree?

Bornubus

Is it true that BJP Govt has given a 72 hrs ultimatum to Pakistan ?

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
To ALL

Pakistan is doing Propaganda to link this attack with Kashmiri separatists. Their newspapers, news channels going to blame India soon, for oppression in Kashmir, before FS sec. of two countries meet in future. This is their plan and it's out.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Wo

Wow! That is so great, competing with a Shit hole named porkistan. Defending your country is the main priority with economic progress. Look at Israel. Why we degrade ourselves by comparing with pakis, atleast try to match the Chinese.
Well, I hate to say but there was a day when India was behind porkistan in all Human Development Indicators.( but now we will be developed country in 1 or 2 decades at most).
Anyway, we left them far behind and now in a stage of competing with China. End.
And here's case of Israel, you should read about their historical stances. They were same as that of India.
Israel is backed by West, Russia and India in every case. whether they are wrong or right. So, their condition is different. Don't involve them here.

Bornubus

for taking action against terrorists or hold your breath
Next round of talk will be cancelled
Atleat talks should be canceled for Short term measures,Strict Visa,Kicked Artists,no cricket in 3rd country as well.

Disintegration of Pak and Airstrikes seems to be a Pipe dream as of now.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
That's so disgusting buddy ,Modi fanboys here are having delusional orgy,that India under Modi's leadership will disintegrate Pak in near future.

Let's be real my man,he can't even blame Pak as of now let alone a befitting response either covert or overt.

And if you remember,when APS Peshawar happened,Doval went to Pak embassy to express his condolences to Basit,can we expect the same from Nasir Janjua ?
You mean I dream for that? I've even stopped talking about pakis( except idiotic musings).
First time watching Indians so serious about a country who is itself in self destruction mode.
Don't indulge yourself in a war with them.
Nor India is disintegrating them. Let them do it yourself and remain away from them.

AnantS

Country flag
Atleat talks should be canceled for Short term measures,Strict Visa,Kicked Artists,no cricket in 3rd country as well.

Disintegration of Pak and Airstrikes seems to be a Pipe dream as of now.
Airstrikes option will not be used, not until there is full scale war or Pakistan is really reduced to Somalian level of poverty

Bornubus

To ALL

Pakistan is doing Propaganda to link this attack with Kashmiri separatists. Their newspapers, news channels going to blame India soon, for oppression in Kashmir, before FS sec. of two countries meet in future. This is their plan and it's out.
This is the mindset,you are acting an armchair expert on Pakistan,what they are going to do.

O bhai Apna Soch unhe chod,tumne kya ukhad kiya.

DingDong

Country flag
Again, nobody stopped arming of BLA and air strikes at the same time. Stop these cowardly retarded excuses.
My dear friend, Indira Gandhi died long time ago, we have got to tolerate the Jumla Man until 2019. On top of that Pakistan is a National Security State which will ruthlessly crush dissent and hang the enemies of the state, unlike India where hanging of Mumbai Bombing accused threatens secularism and tolerance.

Do you know what do they do to "liberal" journalists in Pakistan? BLA and Sindh insurgents have no future in such environment.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
What should be the response?
Response should be that which is righteous and in the benefit of the nation and its interests.

The ONLY response which is righteous is War.
WW2 was started by an assassination. We are talking about an attack on a military installation here.
Modi should come out of his spell. No one minds him being shamed by his actions in Pakistan. Everyone does mistake. But only an utter idiot would make the same mistake twice.

Furthermore, I wish to ask again, those who are supporting 'covert' action. Have you forgotten 26/11? Have you forgotten the faces of Shahid Tukaram Ombale, Vijay Salaskar, Unnikrishnan? Have you forgotten the faces of the countless victims who fell to Islamist bullets? Can you imagine the pain of having to lose a family member not to disease, disaster or bad luck, but enemy action? Does it not boil your blood? Have you forgotten that you are men? If not for Pathankot, avenge the dead of 26/11. This is the only righteous path. Avenge them. Avenge our boys in Pathankot! Declare War, the whole nation is with you Narendra Modi.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles