What should be Indian response to Pathankot?

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
So not every RW Indian is a porkis ass kissing pimp like RSS or BJPigs. Good to see not everyone has become chamchas of the RSS/BJPigs.

Darinder donkey is facing his last term now if porkis got off the book now
@Sakal Gharelu Ustad Please do something about his language.

Anyway, thread is. about how to respond?
Catch terrorists on Sunday.
Completed judiciary process till Monday.
Hang them before Tuesday.
End of the story. :lol:

Psycho-Shiva

Seems like a sensible first move. PoK is our territory under our constitution, we have every right to bomb terrorists there. So take out these joker UJC or whatever the fu*k they are and ask the Pakis to talks. Since they are so eager to claim responsibility, why even wait for our NIA investigation to complete?

If Pakis respond, that given us pretext to open fronts all across the IB.
Exactly, whenever the operation is over in Pathankot , the very next day we should do open overt actions on POK training camps and drone strikes. If it's an ISI strategy for UFC to accept resp. then let me tell you that I have never seen such a dumb move ever. We are overestimating our enemies big time. Let's take immediate fucking action but only once the operation is over.

Don't fucking give time for media or khangress or USA or even European countries to put doubt in our minds, buy out time and divert attention with some other bullshit as oil price rise or share market collapsing for a week.

Tony HMG

Country flag
I dont know why Modi tweeted on Yoga or not. I was myself angry why he did not tweet on Pathankot frequently, until I read a TL of an ex IA officer, where he stated that when Ops are going on, the procedure calls for near silence on ops from PM & his office lest it affects Ops. PM has taken mis-step of going to Lahore, bigger mistake than going to Lahore, is believing in crap that civilian Pakistan and Military of Pakistan are not on same page wrt their India policy. And its going to bite him (career wise) and as usual India hard.

ABV did many things wrong and many right, but IC 814 was one of his biggets blunder. Both ABV and Modi(or even MMS for that matter) did wrong was/is trusting babus more. But then none of the matters now with this topic.
e.g., in case of IC 814:
http://www.dailyo.in/politics/ic-81...jp-pakistan-farooq-abdullah/story/1/4987.html
This only proves pussy kangress = pussy bjp.

DingDong

Country flag
can any one tell this Gen. That Intel agencies success is never disclosed. thousand times when they succeed you dont come and give compliments on TV and suddenly you talk like they are the real culprits instead of supporting them if they fail?

This is bloody ridiculous!! :mad2::mad2::mad2:
Who told you that this was an Intel Failure? This was a serious failure of the Chain of Command. This was an operational failure. This was the first chance for Modi to shine and he threw it into garbage. Government is trying to hide behind the sacrifices made by our soldiers, BJP is claiming that the operation was a SUCCESS. On the contrary, we barely managed to avert a TOTAL DISASTER.

Seems like this Jumlabaaz Doval with support from the Super Jumla Man Modi bypassed the Defence Minister and the three service chiefs and tried to run this operation as per his whims and fantasies. But this time everything was real, the threat was real.

I wonder when will India again get a leader as clear and decisive as Indira Gandhi.

ghost

Well, again I'm saying, I've no problem if you are bashing government because you have common sense of not abusing like @Mad Indian 2 and @Tony HMG .
And here's case of PM's statement on Yoga, this issue not so big as we all DFI members have made it. It worths attract attention of our experts towards state of our security system but is not enough big that PM would not speak anything except it.

Sir,

You deserve to be abused.

asingh10

But we should not forget that , ultimatum of 72 hours is given to Pakis by the PMO. Let's wait and then one can hold PMO's collar and ask what they do?
Pakistan can ban JeM within next 72 hours to placate India, just like Musharaf banned LeT. Then LeT started to operate under a new name , nothing changed on ground (26/11) and Aman ki Asha got a new lease of life.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Exactly, whenever the operation is over in Pathankot , the very next day we should do open overt actions on POK training camps and drone strikes. If it's an ISI strategy for UFC to accept resp. then let me tell you that I have never seen such a dumb move ever. We are overestimating our enemies big time. Let's take immediate fucking action but only once the operation is over.

Don't fucking give time for media or khangress or USA or even European countries to put doubt in our minds, buy out time and divert attention with some other bullshit as oil price rise or share market collapsing for a week.
@Nicky G Regular army personal can support the operation but cannot do cross border raids. What ever happens across LOC or IB, India is not involved.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Porkis are rap*** you from many decades sending jihadis regularly only shameless cowards afraid to take action... What India done after 26/11 or many blasts nothing.
Shameless politicians useless army :pound:
The guy is really a Moron. :facepalm:
Can't differentiate between cowardness and cleverness. Will you pay for people who will die in war? o_O

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Pakistan can ban JeM within next 72 hours to placate India, just like Musharaf banned LeT. Then LeT started to operate under a new name , nothing changed on ground (26/11) and Aman ki Asha got a new lease of life.

JeM is banned in Pak. We don't want JeM or LeT. We see it as ISI. That's all.

AnantS

Country flag
Gen. Hoon have more achievement and military wisdom (victor of siachen) than ugly midget Doval,Pakis suffered most from last 10 years,Doval has no contribution to it,he is giving Fellatio to Nasir Janjua in BANG COCK.

Stop being a Fanboy.
Borbus thats not true, Doval is decorated officer as a Kirti Chakra esp during dark days of terrorism in Punjab. Which becomes more pertinent in this incident. If drug network is involved then I am afraid, there must be some local people and local elements in power unknowingly/knowingly provided support. That also raises question, since whether, Khali elements in Punjab had any supportive hand? This incidents needs to be thoroughly investigated but I have doubts since central govt seems to hell bent on not upsetting Badal's apple cart

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
We are failing from last 30 years mate.
How? Our aim was to develop our economy better and we did. If you don't know, India was much behind pukes in army, Human Development Index, Per capita GDP and literacy etc.. India left them behind in every field.
Here's the case of terror attacks, we ended up stopping every attack. But for a war monger person like you, everything is a failure in which mind is used instead of doing anything in excitement.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
we are losing one opportunity. and these Pakis are bloody clever in this game.. started of speaking Unity suddenly after killing Shudas and Shias in Karachi.. BC!! :mad2:

Psycho-Shiva

Dont forget Terrorist caught alive in Afghanistan .

India has a great opportunity now to pin this on Pakistan and start action immediately

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Not true! If stories of past actions on LOC are true... Small distance surprise raids have been carried on LOC.
yes, but who will initiate the cease fire violation? We will not do it for sure. We can though provoke them to fire.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Yes they'll ban ISI in 72 hours and take "strict action" because India said so.
are you also high on manali sutff like mad indian? They are looking for proper proof against pakistani government's involvement and not stateless actors. Because, you cannot do anything to stateless actors.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles