What is your Body Height to Weight Ratio?

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
I am 72" tall and 215 lbs.

I have been swimming several days a week.

Also reading "Reversing Diabetes" by Neal Barnard, MD and recommend it even for a non-diabetic.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Yikes I drink 325 mL for breakfast. On the whole I drink around 1.2-1.3 L of choc milk (I don't drink ordinary milk) a day. One mug in the morn, eve, and 2 in the night. Hot Chocolate milk helps me sleep well. I confess I am a big fan of choc milk.
hmmmm, 600 ml is not bad and even 800ml if you are accustomed to it... you see, the digestion of milk involves an enzyme produced by the bacterial flora of the guts.... so if you had stopped taking milk , then there is a change in the flora of the guts and so there is decrease in the digestibility of the milk and its constituents... but if you are well accustomed to it, no problem because the body would have adopted itself to the digestion of milk....

but personally, 1.1-1.3L a day is too much>>>!!!!!:tsk::tsk:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
hmmmm, 600 ml is not bad and even 800ml if you are accustomed to it... you see, the digestion of milk involves an enzyme produced by the bacterial flora of the guts.... so if you had stopped taking milk , then there is a change in the flora of the guts and so there is decrease in the digestibility of the milk and its constituents... but if you are well accustomed to it, no problem because the body would have adopted itself to the digestion of milk....

but personally, 1.1-1.3L a day is too much>>>!!!!!:tsk::tsk:
Angel Jake: Listen to the good doc.
Devil Jake: To hell with it. Eat and drink what you please. Hell yeah. :devil:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
I am 72" tall and 215 lbs.

I have been swimming several days a week.

Also reading "Reversing Diabetes" by Neal Barnard, MD and recommend it even for a non-diabetic.
Is 72 inches 183cm?

How come everyone in DFI is 6ft tall, may be DFI is a Scandinavian forum! :D

These days i heard babies get Diabetes? It has to do with the fast food and corn syrup kind of stuff.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
we should have poll as to who is 6 ft and above.

BTW i am 6.1.................................:wave:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
It is weird that when i go to the Super Market i see most of the men who come to buy food their are either 6 or above but when i walk on the road mostly the lower middles class to poor seem stunted and dont cross 5.8. I am convinced it has to do with the diet.

Even in ancient times the Greeks thought Indian where very tall, i have read that in the accounts of greek travellars to India. I guess now it has changed the other way round.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Is 72 inches 183cm?

How come everyone in DFI is 6ft tall, may be DFI is a Scandinavian forum! :D

These days i heard babies get Diabetes? It has to do with the fast food and corn syrup kind of stuff.
Yes 6ft=72inches=183cm(approx.), wasn't that already mentioned....???

DFI contains only the cream of the society-Upper middle class and middle class.....:cool2:

these groups are invariably well fed... hence better height...:thumb:

another reason, people who are not too tall dont post their height here as mentioned by Param....:thumb:

Last edited:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
It is weird that when i go to the Super Market i see most of the men who come to buy food their are either 6 or above but when i walk on the road mostly the lower middles class to poor seem stunted and dont cross 5.8. I am convinced it has to do with the diet.

Even in ancient times the Greeks thought Indian where very tall, i have read that in the accounts of greek travellars to India. I guess now it has changed the other way round.
So you go to the Super market to 'see' men.... :laugh:

balai_c

I am a dwarf compared to you guys. 5 feet 5 inches, 52 kg (last measured).

Koovie

65 kg and height is 183 cm. But a bit too less.........

The Last Stand

Country flag
Le me is 174 cm tall, weighs 68 kg, BMI = 22. Still growing (Yup I am still a kid) :innocent:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles