What is your Body Height to Weight Ratio?

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
6 feet .. weight 63Kg .. BMI = 19 ..seems i am the only one here who's not overweight ..:rofl:
P.S : Trying hard to gain Weight ..but mess food is Shit ..lost 1Kg in a month

Last edited:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 66 Kg(145.5 pounds)
BMI:21.5

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
6 feet .. weight 63Kg .. BMI = 19 ..seems i am the only one here who's not overweight ..:rofl:
P.S : Trying hard to gain Weight ..but mess food is Shit ..lost 1Kg in a month
i am 6ft and 65kg...

indian_sukhoi

Correction iam 5-11ft tall and 62kgs

Oh sh!t dude, we re the same (179,62). Thanks for those tips. But whatever the eff I eat i just don't gain weight. Last year I tried eating 2-3 eggs per day for a two whole months but still no significant gain. But then I look at the fatsos and it puts a smile on my face.

PS: We re not malnutrition, we re lean, fit and ready to kill.
lol,.........Got to agree. Being slim has its own advantages.

Must be your gene problem then!!

Add 2 more, 2-3 eggs doesnt make much difference bro. You need to increase it up, And mostly importantly eat three times a day!!

you should try gym with "lots of rest". It is the easiest way to get weight, but at the same time it will keep you in good shape. But problem with that is that, most people give up gym within a few weeks(some even within days). You can see the efforts of gym only after 6 odd months, but once you get there, the body you gain itself will be sufficient for you to keep you motivated for the gym.
Agreed!!

This theory thus works if you we nothing else to do :). Eat - Gym - Sleep!!

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Correction iam 5-11ft tall and 62kgs

lol,.........Got to agree. Being slim has its own advantages.

Must be your gene problem then!!

Add 2 more, 2-3 eggs doesnt make much difference bro. You need to increase it up, And mostly importantly eat three times a day!!

Agreed!!

This theory thus works if you we nothing else to do :). Eat - Gym - Sleep!!
@Jake
No dont add too much eggs... its not good for you jake... the max permitted intake of egg yellow per day is 2 that too not for too long... But you can have the egg whites- cooked ones as raw ones are not digested by the body...

@Indian_sukhoi...
Dude , i am a Medico and i still manage gym, studies and sports.... its not an impossible task...
If one cant spend one hour a day in gym for his body, then there is no point in talking health to to him....

Pokemon

So much 6 feet guys that I am afraid I will be taken as liar.

Nevertheless I am a 6 ft guy(so as all the mem in my family).
Weight- 76 kg = 169 pounds

BMI = 23

Perfecto.

(GK...... I am on facebook :cool2:)

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
@Jake
No dont add too much eggs... its not good for you jake... the max permitted intake of egg yellow per day is 2 that too not for too long... But you can have the egg whites- cooked ones as raw ones are not digested by the body...

@Indian_sukhoi...
Dude , i am a Medico and i still manage gym, studies and sports.... its not an impossible task...
If one cant spend one hour a day in gym for his body, then there is no point in talking health to to him....
Thanks for the heads up dude. Yeah, I kinda already knew that each egg yolk has 66% of daily cholesterol requirements. But I kinda ignored that :) considering that my blood cholesterol was at the lower end of the permitted range. Now I realize that egg(white) when consumed at large quantities is good at building muscle. Milk on the other hand is a different story. Anyway do you know the appr. max. limit for milk per day, considering my body size (1.79m,62kg)

KS

Bye bye DFI
Ok someone tell me.

What is "six feet" height ?

some tell me is 180 cm and others tell me its 184 cm.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Thanks for the heads up dude. Yeah, I kinda already knew that each egg yolk has 66% of daily cholesterol requirements. But I kinda ignored that :) considering that my blood cholesterol was at the lower end of the permitted range. Now I realize that egg(white) when consumed at large quantities is good at building muscle. Milk on the other hand is a different story. Anyway do you know the appr. max. limit for milk per day, considering my body size (1.79m,62kg)
It all depends on what else you take.... 300ml is good though....

Dont take too much milk or egg either..... Eggs are laxatives by themselves and too much of them cause diarrhea.... Milk on the other hand is not digested in the adults as much as they are digested in the children(too many complex biochemistry behind it).... so eat in good proportion... stay HEALTHY....:thumb:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
It all depends on what else you take.... 300ml is good though....

Dont take too much milk or egg either..... Eggs are laxatives by themselves and too much of them cause diarrhea.... Milk on the other hand is not digested in the adults as much as they are digested in the children(too many complex biochemistry behind it).... so eat in good proportion... stay HEALTHY....:thumb:
Yikes I drink 325 mL for breakfast. On the whole I drink around 1.2-1.3 L of choc milk (I don't drink ordinary milk) a day. One mug in the morn, eve, and 2 in the night. Hot Chocolate milk helps me sleep well. I confess I am a big fan of choc milk.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles