What is the meaning of your DFI name?

OverLoad

Snake Eater
OverLoad = for i am overLoad by others emotions, hopelessness, biased behavior and bigotry.
Mujhe Apnoun ney maara ghyroun mien kahaan dum tha...meri kashti wahaan doobi jahaan paani kam tha.

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
having multiple doppelgangers of self, each treading/swinging/shuffling (between) multiple paths seeking multiple 'things' at once, sometimes all merging in each other, sometimes getting divided like mad.

this 'eccentric' me i suppose is close to that type of human famously termed 'The Outsider' by the late Colin Wilson. :)
The concept and iconography seems a lot like Hindu metaphysics (Indra's net, I think?). You'd find it weird that even the supposedly unquantifiable abstract philosophical concept that you are espousing actually has been encompassed in mathematical formulas. Yup, even emotions have formulas these days. The base for the study of such phenomena was laid by Ramanujan's mathematical work. It's modern interpretation is called Life Fractals or Mandelbrot Sets. It fits your interpretation of human 'self' as a hologram which has multiple manifestations of itself supposedly originating from and collapsing onto itself while still being part of the same organic form. In its simplest familiar manifestation it is the visual representation of the wave form of OM.

multiple doppelgangers of self, each treading/swinging/shuffling (between) multiple paths seeking multiple 'things' at once, sometimes all merging in each other, sometimes getting divided like mad :

Unless of course I got you wrong. In that case, excuse my rambling. :yo:

Last edited:

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
The concept and iconography seems a lot like Hindu metaphysics (Indra's net, I think?). You'd find it weird that even the supposedly unquantifiable abstract philosophical concept that you are espousing actually has been encompassed in mathematical formulas. Yup, even emotions have formulas these days. The base for the study of such phenomena was laid by Ramanujan's mathematical work. It's modern interpretation is called Life Fractals or Mandelbrot Sets. It fits your interpretation of human 'self' as a hologram which has multiple manifestations of itself supposedly originating from and collapsing onto itself while still being part of the same organic form. In its simplest familiar manifestation it is the visual representation of the wave form of OM.

multiple doppelgangers of self, each treading/swinging/shuffling (between) multiple paths seeking multiple 'things' at once, sometimes all merging in each other, sometimes getting divided like mad :

Unless of course I got you wrong. In that case, excuse my rambling. :yo:
fractals had caught my fancy once. short-lived. though my 'condition' could be put close to something like, multiple personalities?! taking turns at/within variable periods to switch on and off, with varied intensities...due to being stretched such in different directions at once, i/my mind tends to get 'burnt out' quite a few times. anyway no use trying to write more about it.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles