What is the meaning of your DFI name?

bose

Country flag
Sir,i must admit the fact that you are indeed an extremely lucky guy to have born in such a great family:) although i am feeling a little bit jealous of you while typing this post:wink:.Btw,my forefathers also played for Bagan,good to meet a fellow Bagani:smile:
Off Topic: Mods may delete this post if you think so...

Good to know that you are also a fellow Bagani and my respect to your forefathers who played for the great team Mohun Bagan...... In those days playing for Mohun Bagan was sort of Nationalism and patriotic feelings .... When ever Mohun Bagan lost any match against East Bengal... our family used to go without dinner that day... that was the level of madness we had... but not now :)

My father was an excellent striker and he has represented Calcutta University in his days ... You have probably heard of name Arun Ghosh another great player in his days ... Arun Da was four year senior to my Father... My father used to play for CSC [ Chandannagar Sporting Club] a name in those days with many good players coming up from those clubs...

I vividly remember an incident when we were in School [ 5th Standard] when my Father went to the head mistress of our school to request her to release Me & my younger brother from school to see football match, it was 1977 inter railway football match was being played then... such was the passion for sports ... unfortunately those days are gone now...

My Late father was also a great musician [ fantastic Guitar player and Pianist] and was a disciple of Famous Guitarist Batuk Nandi and my Father gave All India Radio program at a very early stage of his learning Guitar...

My father was also selected for study in London School of Music but could not make it as he did not have the minimum amount of money to make it...

Last edited:

mikhail

Country flag
Off Topic: Mods may delete this post if you think so...

Good to know that you are also a fellow Bagani and my respect to your forefathers who played for the great team Mohun Bagan...... In those days playing for Mohun Bagan was sort of Nationalism and patriotic feelings .... When ever Mohun Bagan lost any match against East Bengal... our family used to go without dinner that day... that was the level of madness we had... but not now :)

My father was an excellent striker and he has represented Calcutta University in his days ... You have probably heard of name Arun Ghosh another great player in his days ... Arun Da was four year senior to my Father... My father used to play for CSC [ Chandannagar Sporting Club] a name in those days with many good players coming up from those clubs...

I vividly remember an incident when we were in School [ 5th Standard] when my Father went to the head mistress of our school to request her to release Me & my younger brother from school to see football match, it was 1977 inter railway football match was being played then... such was the passion for sports ... unfortunately those days are gone now...

My Late father was also a great musician [ fantastic Guitar player and Pianist] and was a disciple of Famous Guitarist Batuk Nandi and my Father gave All India Radio program at a very early stage of his learning Guitar...

My father was also selected for study in London School of Music but could not make it as he did not have the minimum amount of money to make it...
Sir,yes i have heard about Arun sir.My father also played in the 1st division CFL early in his life,he was a solid defender although i didn't have the honor of watching him play,he also played guitar during his college days and used to teach a lot of boys playing guitar,although he was more into the Hawaian guitar than the spanish one.Anyway,it's nice to know that both our fathers were excellent sportsmen and guitarists.
Playing for Bagan was associated with nationalism in those days.I am quite lucky to have the great grandson of the late Abhilash Ghosh(the scorer of the winning goal) as my close friend.Btw,have you seen the movie "Egaro-the eleven" about the famous IFA shield victory of 1911??Well if you haven't then i would recommend you to watch that movie,i am quite sure that you'll like it a lot,plus John Abraham is also making a movie on the same theme with director Sujit Sircar which is slated to be released sometime in the late 2016.

mikhail

Country flag
Unsuccessful ...! and I even didn't touch her ..Hardy I think I spoke less than one hour to her in last six years, before she get married.

The love and feelings always beats in my heart
You are what we call here in Bengali "Baartho premik"(failed lover):wink:!!I was just kidding:biggrin2:,i think you should move on with your life after all you have got your entire life ahead of you.I am quite sure that you'll get someone better than her in your life,so hope for the best and keep living your live carelessly:smile:!!

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
I just dropped into say that East Bengal is the greatest football club of India and billion nay trillion times better than Mohun Bagan.

bose

Country flag
Sir,yes i have heard about Arun sir.My father also played in the 1st division CFL early in his life,he was a solid defender although i didn't have the honor of watching him play,he also played guitar during his college days and used to teach a lot of boys playing guitar,although he was more into the Hawaian guitar than the spanish one.Anyway,it's nice to know that both our fathers were excellent sportsmen and guitarists.
Great, you too are lucky to be from family of sportsmen ... I used follow CFL in early & mid 80's in the time of Surajit Sengupta, Mihir Bose, Sudhir Karmakar, Subrata Bhatacharjee and many other great player... Listening Radio commentary was great fun those days...

My father was Hawaiian Guiter player... he was contemporary of Sunil Ganguli & Kazi Anuradhha [ son of Kazi Nazrul Islam] ... my father was very close to his Mentor Batuk Nandi, these are in mid 60's times...

Playing for Bagan was associated with nationalism in those days.I am quite lucky to have the great grandson of the late Abhilash Ghosh(the scorer of the winning goal) as my close friend.Btw,have you seen the movie "Egaro-the eleven" about the famous IFA shield victory of 1911??Well if you haven't then i would recommend you to watch that movie,i am quite sure that you'll like it a lot,plus John Abraham is also making a movie on the same theme with director Sujit Sircar which is slated to be released sometime in the late 2016.
Great you have such as friend ...I will definitely see the movie...

Last edited:

bose

Country flag
I just dropped into say that East Bengal is the greatest football club of India and billion nay trillion times better than Mohun Bagan.
You cannot just compare the two... :) East Bengal is a football club while Mahun Bagan is a nationalist movement ...

BTW Mohun Bagan is the only national club of India... :)

nirranj

Country flag
My name is my name!!!!! Nothing more nothing less... I was told that my name is one of the names of God Shiva!!!

nirranj

Country flag

Sajeev - My name,
Jino - It's the girl who I loved most, But she married some other guy ...
I haven't seen Tamils name sajeev. You must be a kanyakumari born malayali?

Dont mistake me, out of curiosity...

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
You are what we call here in Bengali "Baartho premik"(failed lover):wink:!!I was just kidding:biggrin2:,
lol ..!! :troll::troll:

i think you should move on with your life after all you have got your entire life ahead of you.I am quite sure that you'll get someone better than her in your life,so hope for the best and keep living your live carelessly:smile:!!
Yep ..I think there is no way to forget her .. Anyway Trying to find a new girl to move on my own life

And very thanks for the message :yo:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
.. Did any girls followed men and Loved .. lol please
You have no idea. Just be among the elite, you will have girls throwing themselves at you:truestory:
All this talk of women being deeper is all fluff. They only show deep love when it is in their interest.

For example , in USA, 75% of the no fault divorces are initiated by women, almost always for going behind a guy richer than the present husband. The only thing that stops it here is the stigma on divorces

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
.. Did any girls followed men and Loved .. lol please
You have no idea. Just be among the elite, you will have girls throwing themselves at you:truestory
All this talk of women being deeper is all fluff

Yes. You just need to be rich and powerful and girls will flock around you!!
You beat me to it I see:lol:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles