What is real agenda of AAP?

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by parijataka, Oct 5, 2013.

?

According to you, Who is Arvind Kejriwal?

1. Aam Aadmi (Bechara)

3 vote(s)
    2.7%
  2. Anarchist

18 vote(s)
    16.4%
  3. Autocrat

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Hypocrite

21 vote(s)
    19.1%
  5. an Opportunist (yet another politician)

56 vote(s)
    50.9%
  6. a Visionary (True Leader)

12 vote(s)
    10.9%
  1. parijataka

parijataka Senior Member Senior Member

Looking at all the news about AAP I am quite confused about their intentions. Is it to do anything worthwhile or just under cut BJP ? 90% of the time they are attacking BJP as if BJP is ruling party in Delhi. Am giving few examples of their activities floating around on the Nthat seem odd to say the least -

1] Blaming Modi for 1984 Sikh killings in Delhi -

[​IMG]

2] Supporting Communal Violence Bill which if passed will hold only Hindus guilty of communal violence.

continued....

Patriot, A chauhan, VIP and 5 others like this.
  3. parijataka

parijataka Senior Member Senior Member

4. Singh

Singh Phat Cat Administrator

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
    rugved and I-G like this.
  5. Singh

Their intention is to get power so that they can implement as far as possible their election manifesto.

==
    Why do you think middle class has joined AAP in such large numbers? Its because they have too much free time and money so they can quit their jobs and help out ?

==
    Vijay Goel is afraid of AAP ? (rhetorical)

Since you don't live in Delhi, they are not attacking BJP as much as they are attacking Congress. Honestly, Vijay Goel's candidature means there is no need to attack BJP.

This was a rally by Sikhs demanding justice for 84 pogrom, some Sikhs feel that Modi also doesn't care about their plight (presumably because he himself has his hands dirty in Godhra pogrom). AAP joined this rally in support.

There was another Sikh Protest, in which BJP's Vijay Goel was not allowed on stage by Sikhs, only BJP's ally SAD's leaders and AAP leaders were allowed on stage.

==
    I don't see anything in their manifesto regarding the CVB. Nothing is passed without the ascent of party workers. All decisions, even local ones are taken by a show of hands.

Shazia Ilmi is not RSS supremo who can dictate what BJP does, or Gandhi family that can overrule the PM.

==

6. The Messiah

The Messiah Bow Before Me! Elite Member

Paaji ka vote aam aadmi ko jayega

7. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

I believe it is to give a clean Govt.

Ashutosh Lokhande, I-G and Singh like this.
  8. Ray

I wonder if Vijay Goel will be able to galvanise he votes, notwithstanding the Modi phenomenon.

I saw and heard Jaitly on one of the channels stating that there was a talk of fielding Ravishankar Prasad.

I think that is because there is a large Bihari and UP population in Delhi.

Shiela Dixit stated Opinion Polls do not indicates the seats won or lost. Selection of Candidates do.

I-G likes this.
  9. Singh

Without a shadow of doubt. Who is going to vote for Vijay Goel or Sheila Dickshit ?

I am surprised you are not behind them ?

10. The Messiah

There opinion on kashmir is not agreeable to me.

Although i am conflicted whether to vote for them or not...feel like giving them a chance but not fully sure.

maitechseo and parijataka like this.
  11. Apollyon

Apollyon Führer Senior Member

A Bihari CM in Delhi :rofl::rofl:. That'd be fun to watch.

12. The Messiah

:toilet: :toilet:

13. Singh

Nothing in their party will be passed without a vote, someone's opinion would just be their personal opinion and not party line.

I find it refreshing that people can voice their opinions, and not be stifled unlike what we have seen with BJP-RSS or Congress-Gandhi family.

Their economic agenda is also limited wrt Delhi, because in many departments State Govt doesn't have autonomy.
    And this is a lovely thing because they don't need to have a robust economic agenda (right or left).

Since Delhi/NCR GDP is huge (~Gujarat), if they are able to check corruption, Delhi can truly develop and thrive unhindered, and all the growth being lost to suburbs can be brought back.

14. Decklander

Decklander New Member

AAP is a bunch of thugs from Ghaziabad. Their only aim is loot and plunder to grow their party. They are the B team of congress just like MNS. I will now tell you some facts about AAP.
    Kejriwal and his wife had stayed put in Delhi in IRS thruout their tenure thanks to congress party who used him right from 2005 as he used to be the RTI activitist funded by Congress. Can you imagine how he got planted in the team of Anna Hazare by travelling all the way to Pune as Anna was emerging as a force with active RSS support. Congress has shaped his future and funded him.
    AAP has candidates who are nobodies even in their own areas and who do not even belong to Delhi. Strong candidates have been put up only in BJP strongholds. Many have no educational background like the autorickshawallas. His game is to dent BJP, divide the vote and then join the alliance with congress to form the govt in Delhi. They have suddenly dropped all charges against congress corruption.
    Kejriwal went ahead and reconnected the electricity connections of people which were disconnected for non payment. This is a non bailable offence and not even one such case was registered against him & no FIR tilldate. This is the same story how MNS's Raj Thackray was made popular.
    More than 58% supporters of AAP are BJP supporters who may switch sides back to BJP provided the AAP is exposed and BJP has a strong face like Kiran Bedi as CM candidate.
    From giving a corruption free govt, he has now changed his tune to say that whosoever brings lokpal of his choice, he will support them. Now the truth is that they have two different set of lakpal bills with them, one for BJP & another for Congress. The congress one is highly diluted.
    kejriwal has already announced his option for congress by ststing that Vijay Goal will give most corrupt govt. NOW, How has he arrived at that conclusion?
    Vijay Goal infact has better credentials as honest man than Kejriwal who made tons of money thru his NGO, RTI activism and congress.
    Till date Kejriwal has not named the people who helped him and his wife stay put in Delhi for over nine years in IRS which is actually an all India service. Honest men get hounded like Khemka and Durgashakti. What was the special favours done by Kejriwal that he was never transferred out. AND mind you all this while congress was in power in Delhi and CWG took place during that time.
    AAP, like congress has gone out and called Batla house encounter fake and they too are a$$lickers of muslims for vote bank politics. Their various statements have clearly demonstrated that. Delhi has to chose between 30% reduction in electricity bills which was first promised by BJP or 30% less elctricity bills and death by terrorists as proposed by AAP by supporting terror activities in Delhi in the name of secularism.
    Kejriwal has lot to explain but people are not asking him discomforting questions.

15. Singh

Utter Horse Puckey.

Kay, rugved, I-G and 1 other person like this.
  16. Free Karma

Free Karma Senior Member Senior Member

They come across as being,extremely idealistic , (much like the early communist people) or atleast want to me to believe they are like that, but also kinda indecisive, and will probably split the votes between the people voting for change.

Saying some things like some things, I feel sorry for the Batla house encounters etc,is just...really?

On the communal bill, even she isnt sure if she wants to support it or not. There is one tweet (to a muslim) where she says she supports it, there is another tweet (to a hindu) where she replies saying she doesnt know anything about it, and lok pal bill is the only one on her mind. rofl...(you can find a pic of this on the net..will try searching.)

wolfpackx1 and Tshering22 like this.
  17. Singh

I was having a very heated debate with an AAP party member, and told him that they should be more pragmatic/diplomatic and less idealistic.

Like in the case of Ambani, they attacked Mukesh Ambani, and from that day onwards they turned from media darlings to media pariahs. They could've limited their attacks, allied with others etc.

But then their aim is not to usurp power, and that's why they don't indulge in political maneuvering and collusion. We need stubborn dedicated idealistic folks to bring about change and they are the right people.

Can you please post what did he say and why it was wrong ? And this has been discussed previously too.

If the Homosexual ex Madhya Pradesh Finance Minister of BJP liked raping young men that doesn't reflect on the BJP, or does it ?

AAP is a democratic party, without a public vote nothing can be finalized or adopted. So Shazia Ilmi's opinion is her opinion and not party line.

===

And Kejriwal is being vilified for Batla House for some strange reason, why not vilify
    1. Congress for their role in riots ?
    2. BJP for their role in riots ?
    3. SP for their role in riots ?
    4. Some Regional parties's CMs for their and their party's secessionist policies and actions ?

18. Ray

So homosexuals are a taboo.

ND Tiwari is a heart throb

And Bapu Asharam are spiritual servicer?

Topsy Turvy India!

I-G likes this.
  19. Sid

Sid Regular Member

Don't ever trust these AAP guys. They are a bunch of communists trying to destabilize.

20. Decklander

Decklander New Member

This is what most AAP guys reply and till date they have failed to answer the questions raised about Kujliwalla & gang.

wolfpackx1 likes this.
  21. Singh

I am a proud AAP supporter, and I can assure you I am no communist.

rugved, Agnostic_Indian and I-G like this.