What happened to the old theme

Member of The Month SEPTEMBER 2009
I think the old theme of the forum was cooler can i change it somehow?

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
The old theme is gone. This is the permanent one I guess.

Aww man i had really gotten used to it

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
So did I... I still prefer the older one to this one... that theme had panache...

A.V.

the old theme was temporary and it was informed to the older members but we are looking into options to provide members with 2 themes this one and another fluid style in the future

But there was an option to change the theme in the Edit Options and it's no there anymore?

Pintu

But there was an option to change the theme in the Edit Options and it's no there anymore?
Dear 1.44 , This theme is permanently selected for this Forum ,that's why there is no Edit option. however in future there will be another theme of Fluid style .

the old theme was temporary and it was imformed to old the members but we are looking into options to provide members with 2 themes this one and another fluid style in the future
Please see Respected Team Defence Forum of India member and Super Moderator Invincible's post.

Regards

A.V.

if any member is interested they can provide us with the link to new themes of their choice for the site also software pros can design or code themes themselves and provide us with the same we would be happy to have them

peacecracker

Wide Screen Monitor Friendly DFI ?

Hello ,
I use a WideScreen LCD Monitor(so are many!).
In Firefox as well as other browsers ,defenceforum.in looks very narrow and the sides got free spaces.while other vb powered forums seems to have optimized for widescreen.
Will DFI Admins take the time to resolve/rectify this Issue?
Checked Broadband Forum India or techenclave.com and other VB sites which are optimized for widescreen.
My forum is really small how do i make it widescreen? - vBulletin Community Forum

For a sample ,here is how it looks in my AOC 19" 917VW+ LCD Monitor Original Resolution(firefox browser,ubuntu gnu/linux):

Thanks!

A.V.

we had 5 different themes and skins for the members before you joined in and most of them were wide-screen enabled
we will provide members with an option to choose their style and skin for now this is one of the skins we will also have some widescreen fluid styles in the near future

thanks for the links keep the suggs coming its highly appreciated

Antimony

thanks for the new theme

The new theme, which can be viewed easily on "normal" monitors, instead of wide screens, is a leasing change for me.

Even better is the change in font type and size.

Kudos t the mods

johnee

Loved the old one, didnt quite like the new one.

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
O'rite Invi.
Would be waiting for the widescreen ones as this one is looking weird weird in the widescreen.

A.V.

here are all the premium skins members have a look at all the demos and suggest us names of skins that you would like
vBulletin Skins

Pintu

Avi , these are my choices :

1. VISIONCOLISION

2.TWISTED DARK

Regards

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles