What "East Turkestan"? It called xinjiang, China!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
We all know the reason why India want Tibet and Xingjiang to be independent from China. If they become two independent small countries, India will be able to take the lands from them, particularly South Tibet and Aksai Chin. I don't have problem to give whole west part of China including Tibet, Yunnan, Si Chuan, etc. to India. The only issue is India army do not want to take them.
India is not an imperialist power.

It does not even force it people to become as you all call it 'One Unit'.

Therefore, your magnanimity of cede states to India is uncalled for and merely a daydream.

If Tibet and Uighur become independent, there are greater powers who will muck in.

As it is they have forced you to renegade against the ideology that you touted as sacred and made you adopt their ways!

It is not the states that will be your problem but maybe the whole of China.

Money and greed are the source for all collapses.

Spiritual salvation alone can be the balance.

Not the colour of the cat' type of Communism!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
i would rather have a communist xinjiang rather than have an East Turkestan that is fundamentalist or sympathetic to islamist cause.
And how many countries which are Muslim from the erstwhile USSR fundamentalist?

jazzguy

India is not an imperialist power.

It does not even force it people to become as you all call it 'One Unit'.

Therefore, your magnanimity of cede states to India is uncalled for and merely a daydream.

If Tibet and Uighur become independent, there are greater powers who will muck in.

As it is they have forced you to renegade against the ideology that you touted as sacred and made you adopt their ways!

It is not the states that will be your problem but maybe the whole of China.

Money and greed are the source for all collapses.

Spiritual salvation alone can be the balance.

Not the colour of the cat' type of Communism!
There is one thing that I don't quite understand. Since communist China is very bad from our Indian friends point of view, how can we explain why so many people from "free world" enjoy work and live there. How can we explain that some people discarded their US, Australian, Canadian, citizenship, etc. to apply for communism citizenship nowadays?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
There is one thing that I don't quite understand. Since communist China is very bad from our Indian friends point of view, how can we explain why so many people from "free world" enjoy work and live there. How can we explain that some people discarded their US, Australian, Canadian, citizenship, etc. to apply for communism citizenship nowadays?
Really?

People are discarding their citizenship for Chinese citizenship?

Any links?

or are you jazzing it up?

As far as working, if an MNC posts them to China, then they will have to go.

What is the big deal about that?

Last edited:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
We all know the reason why India want Tibet and Xingjiang to be independent from China. If they become two independent small countries, India will be able to take the lands from them, particularly South Tibet and Aksai Chin. I don't have problem to give whole west part of China including Tibet, Yunnan, Si Chuan, etc. to India. The only issue is India army do not want to take them.
Dear friend- please get some perspective here. It has always been the Western nations who have campaigned actively for Tibet and Zingjiang to be separate nations. India has not even made any statements to that effect. Even among the general public, it has always been NGOs and human rights organizations in the West who have campaigned for Tibetan freedom. Indians have never mucked with these things.

The main reason that Indian public is getting peeved these days (only from the last 2-3 years) is that China is openly allying with, and supporting, the failed terrorist beggar republic of Pakistan. You supplied weapons, transferred nuke technology and helped them in every other way possible. On top of that, you are trying to interfere with the Kashmir dispute by issuing stapled Visas to Indian Kashmir's residents. At the same time, you not only issue normal Visas to citizens of Pakistan Occupied Kashmir, but also make construction projects there. That is the height of hypocrisy. Your interference in the Kashmir issue has not gone down well with Indians. Even the US and Western nations are careful not to meddle in the Kashmir issue, and they stay away. On the other hand you have openly been poking India on Kashmir in the last 2-3 years to appease your friend, the failed beggar state of Pakistan and are trying to increase friction with India with your policies. And that is the prime reason for these comments on Tibet and Xingiang by Indian public.

Understand the real reasons and ground realities. We don't want evn an inch of Tibet or Xingiang. But if you chose a path of antagonism with India in this new century instead of working together as two rising Asian powers, that is your choice - we are prepared.

Last edited:

jazzguy

Really?

People are discarding their citizenship for Chinese citizenship?

Any links?

or are you jazzing it up?

As far as working, if an MNC posts them to China, then they will have to go.

What is the big deal about that?
I want to tell you that I am living in the "free world" where my friends are the children of your previous white master. Some of them now are in that red, isolated, communist country for retirement. Your knowledge needs to get improved while sitting in somewhere is not very advanced by our standard. Pls visit the office for apply for PRC citizenship to know exactly how many are applying for it everyday. Jack Chan and his family members are success example.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
I want to tell you that I am living in the "free world" where my friends are the children of your previous white master. Some of them now are in that red, isolated, communist country for retirement. Your knowledge needs to get improved while sitting in somewhere is not very advanced by our standard. Pls visit the office for apply for PRC citizenship to know exactly how many are applying for it everyday. Jack Chan and his family members are success example.
Please don't bring up these nonsense topics here. That way, foreigners are taking citizenship in India too. In Bangalore, there are little communities of French, Germans, etc., and other expat communities. Does that mean that India has superior quality of life compared to West Europe? NO! Not yet - it will take us several years to get there. Exceptions do not make the rule.

In general, the number of Chinese and Indian citizens queing up outside Western embassies is much larger that the number of Western citizens queing up outside Chinese and Indian embassies. Remember that.

kickok1975

Please watch the words of expression. Indian doesn't want British to be their "Master". It was forced upon by British colonist. China was almost in same situation late 19 century and early 20th. It's a shame we should be resentful.

Last edited:

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Please stop spouting such bullshit. The fact is, there are far more Westerners who want to live in Japan rather than China, since your former yellow masters (Japanese) have a standard of living ten times better than average Chinese factory worker, and their country is far more developed.

No one except Chinese expats living in the West wants to retire in China. Imagine those old white geezers breathing the air in Beijing or Shanghai; the poor things won't last a single day lol.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
LOL, You forget Opium wars and how West Ruled China by fooling Chinese elites and thrashing you to the core, and yeah Do not Forget We have many of your Mongol masters studying in In our prestigious Universities!!

I thnik you need to have neutral History lessons wherein you will study the history objectively rather than making a fool of yourself on International Forums!!

Our companies employ cheap Chinese labor throughout China, China is only known to provide cheap labor for its masters even today, learn to live with this fact and lean to deal with it!! :D

P.S: We can make Jackie Chan sing and Dance in any of our movies any day we like (reliance and many other corporates have invested heavily in Hollywood)....We can make this successful star of urs do "Bhangra" on our tunes!

Last edited:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Guy, there might be several Westerners working in China, but they sure as hell are not giving up their citizenship to become Chinese. The MO for me and my other Western colleagues is to take a Chinese girlfriend and put everything in her name so we get the "Chinese Price." For those that want to run a business in China, they just do it through the local girl so CCP doesn't ripoff the foreigner. There is zero need to give up citizenship when a residence permit can be renewed for eternity. It is so easy to get divorced in China, Westerners get married and divorce 5 years later when they are ready to leave. So many girls hope to get taken to Western country but it is like 1/10 that do.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I am glad that you are now a part of the free world. It appears the good of the free world has rubbed off on you wherein you speak with the freedom and do not spout homilies from that august compilation called the Little Red Book.

However, your using of apostrophes for the word - free world - does indicate that you disabuse the freedom granted to you in England.In India that would be termed as namak harami or disloyal to the salt you take. That is, if you are not a paid apparatchik of the Red Chinese govt out there.

The English were not our masters. They were colonial rulers and I daresay they were much better than the Hans over the rest they called barbarians in non Han areas that were colonised by China.

Your statement that some of the children of your friends in the UK are now in Communist China as citizens is quite different from your sweeping assertions made before that there are many western countries citizens changing to become Red China citizens. Surely your friends children do not hold multiple citizenship or do they?

BTW, Kim Philby, Donald Duart Maclean , Guy Burgess and Anthony Blunt, all very Honorable men in high posts worked for the USSR as traitors and dirty spies and they were British. Those of them who could make it, went to the USSR. Could we classify that many are changing to Russian identity in the UK just because of these few traitors and treacherous men?

So, put your money where your mouth is. And don't pander in loose talk. Your standard thus get exposed that you are a mere impostor taking shelter of another country to assume modernity in thought and deed. So do not assume something that is not yours.

BTW, your are merely a Chinese foreigner. Are you sure where I was born?

And maybe that makes me more qualified to talk about the country where you have taken shelter having deserted your motherland for possibly a better life. I don't grudge you that. I applaud you for a good choice. Freedom is sure a better choice than being a Thought Serf!

So don't masquerade about standards where you are! England is not your home, or is it?

One again, I say put your money where your mouth is and give links that show that westerners and Australians are giving up their citizenship to embrace Red Communist China.

Shape up or ship out!

Last edited:

kickok1975

We are all masters and should get a master degree to compete in today's world. Money talks louder than ever before.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
We are all masters and should get a master degree to compete in today's world. Money talks louder than ever before.
So many people getting master degrees now they are not worth nearly what they used to be. Chinese master degree even less than Western as so many in China go to university but no jobs except running pizza. Degree is only worth the job you get and in China, it is slim pickings.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Once again it pains me to disagree with you.

Money is crass and does not talk of class.

One must have class.

There are richer people than Queen Elizabeth. Yet she exude class and reverence. Others who are richer don't.

Bourgeoisie I think is that they are called!

kickok1975

So many people getting master degrees now they are not worth nearly what they used to be. Chinese master degree even less than Western as so many in China go to university but no jobs except running pizza. Degree is only worth the job you get and in China, it is slim pickings.
I agree. The degree is just getting you employed, doesn't guarantee success. The real knowledge comes from practice and experience. Street smart most times beats school smart. Chinese students, just like their counterparts around the world, are educated from childhood that only good academic can lead to one's well beings in the future.

For those few figure out the rat racing trap. There are abundant opportunities waiting for them.

Last edited:

kickok1975

Once again it pains me to disagree with you.

Money is crass and does not talk of class.

One must have class.

There are richer people than Queen Elizabeth. Yet she exude class and reverence. Others who are richer don't.

Bourgeoisie I think is that they are called!
My friend, I know and agree. I don't mean money is everything. I just posted that response to ease the tension here so everyone can get a break.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
And how many countries which are Muslim from the erstwhile USSR fundamentalist?
He would rather have china control all of middle east and africa rather than have bearded men throw stones at us.

He prefers nukes to be thrown rather than stones and sticks.

pmaitra

He would rather have china control all of middle east and africa rather than have bearded men throw stones at us.

He prefers nukes to be thrown rather than stones and sticks.
PRC is already making a lot of effort to get a foothold in Africa. Regarding middle-east, we will have to wait and see.

References:
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704706304575107593721919622.html
http://www.environment.co.za/latest-news/china-to-control-rare-earth-extraction-and-pollution.html
http://www.newint.org/blog/majority/2009/03/30/china-cements-contro/
http://harbin.china.com.cn/english/international/198693.htm

nimo_cn

Country flag
Good point.

Do you mind if we claim the Henan Province since the Shaolin Temple was established by a Buddhist monk from India named Buddhabhadra, or Ba Tuo in Chinese, who came to China during Emperor Xiaowen's reign during the Northern Wei Dynasty period in 495AD? Therefore, we can also say that Henan is a disputed territory too! The Indian Govt may have its own views, but it does not mean that it is an universal view.

That much for South Tibet!
Minus how ridiculous your argument is, I want to remind you I was not arguing why China has the legitimacy to claim South Tibet. You are entitled to believe AP is part of India, I am entitled to believe South Tibet is part of China. I am asking you to honor your government's official stance over Xinjiang, which is acknowledged by your government to be an intergral part of China.

We are talking about international issues here, right? Government's offical stances of different countries are basically backbones of of these issues, What is the point of discussing all of these issues, if we disregard the offical stances, which are literally the only thing that matters. My suggestion is, instead of doing personal wishful thinkings, we should debate with each other under certain rules, which are repsecting official stance of our respective governments.

That is the difference between Communism and democracy!

Freedom of Thought and Choice.

None can bamboozle us while it will be kosher in China to toe the Govt line or be in the state of Liu Xiaobo or be sent to jail (re-education as so cutely phrased in China to avoid the stigma on the repressive policies).
I toe the government line because we are discussing external affairs, most of the time, external affairs should be just handled by government, because I think, by showing respect to my government official stance over Sikkim, Kashmir, I am also respecting India.

Do I believe Sikkim is part of India, do I believe Kashmir is disputed land between India and Pakistan? No, I don't. But since our life is least affected by these issues, we just let the government handle it.

Since you have given me a good advice about free thought, I am pondering if I should take it. I hope I won't get banned if start promting the independence of the Kingdom of Sikkim and calling Kashmir part of Pakistan. You are right, we should never toe the government's line.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles