What do your Screen Name and Avatar mean?

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
screen name- akash kumar

akash has deep meaning in vedas.. i think its equivalent to ether in vedas..

profile pic-- tom cruise from movie --" the last samurai"..

though the movie has not an excellent rating but i found it very deep..every time i watch ,i find it different ,cried many times..
though the movie is really brutal but there is also hint of spirituality,love,bonding,respect etc emotinal stuff..

MUST WATCH..
If you liked "The Last Samurai" you may want to check out the manga/anime "Rurouni Kenshin" including the OVA episodes.
Based on real life events and characters during the Boshin Wars and the Meiji Restoration period. One of the best animes out there.

Also did you know that the character of Nathan Algren of "The Last Samuri) is based on French Army officer Jules Brunet who fought in the Boshin wars (Meiji Restoration.)
The story is influenced more or less on real events during the Satsuma Rebellion which came after the Boshin Wars.

Even though the movie sticks to ( a lesser degree) the "White Saviour" narrative, typical of H'wood, it is among the best movies produced from H'wood.

Also I think James Camoron copied the story of "The Last Samurai" for the movie "Avatar"

But Avatar couldn't replicate the beauty of "The Last Samurai"

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
My screen name based on character from Swat Kats (from the late 90s Cartoon Network)
Was crazy about that cartoon. Still have all the episodes.

Jake Clawson aka Razor

Hassain Ghazini

My screen name is my real name.

My profile picture is a picture of my cousin and his comrades in the SSG

Krusty

Country flag
My screen name based on character from Swat Kats (from the late 90s Cartoon Network)
Was crazy about that cartoon. Still have all the episodes.

Jake Clawson aka Razor

Still remember. 4pm weekdays on Cartoon Network. Right after 3:30 the centurions. Used to rush home right after school to catch them. I have all the eps too. Turbokat FTW. :drool:

Bharat Ek Khoj

screen name- akash kumar

akash has deep meaning in vedas.. i think its equivalent to ether in vedas..

profile pic-- tom cruise from movie --" the last samurai"..

though the movie has not an excellent rating but i found it very deep..every time i watch ,i find it different ,cried many times..
though the movie is really brutal but there is also hint of spirituality,love,bonding,respect etc emotinal stuff..

MUST WATCH..
Is that a spelling mistake - AkaSk ?

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Still remember. 4pm weekdays on Cartoon Network. Right after 3:30 the centurions. Used to rush home right after school to catch them. I have all the eps too. Turbokat FTW. :drool:
Spot on.

Ahh those days.... :cry:

Bharat Ek Khoj

I liked the program as a kid. And no, I didn't know it was by Nehru until I joined the forum.
Also everyday something new comes up about our country Bharat, so Bharat Ek Khoj ( Bharat - a discovery )

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
My screen name comes from the commander of the Black Company during the German Peasants War

reddevil9

शत्रुजीत
screen name: reddevil9
reddevil=para sf,
9= 9th battalion
avatar: a ghillie cladded sniper, cause i wanted to be a fuckin sniper of the dreaded 9 para sf.

Akask kumar

If you liked "The Last Samurai" you may want to check out the manga/anime "Rurouni Kenshin" including the OVA episodes.
Based on real life events and characters during the Boshin Wars and the Meiji Restoration period. One of the best animes out there.

Also did you know that the character of Nathan Algren of "The Last Samuri) is based on French Army officer Jules Brunet who fought in the Boshin wars (Meiji Restoration.)
The story is influenced more or less on real events during the Satsuma Rebellion which came after the Boshin Wars.

Even though the movie sticks to ( a lesser degree) the "White Saviour" narrative, typical of H'wood, it is among the best movies produced from H'wood.

Also I think James Camoron copied the story of "The Last Samurai" for the movie "Avatar"

But Avatar couldn't replicate the beauty of "The Last Samurai"
will watch the anime..
i didnt know that the movie is based on real story until this year when i saw a youtube video explaining that the movie was based on true event .. and i was pleased and really happy when i came to know that the main character later went back to japan ..he didnt die.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles