What do you do for a living?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
When I was in college doing my engineering, I use to sell SIM cards and do pre paid recharge. It took care of all my expenses. A sale of SIM card got me 1800 each on a card with an MRP of 4234. At that time both in coming and out going calls were charged at 6 per min. It didn't take long for a 500. Rupees recharge to vanish. I got 50 rupees on each 500 recharge.
It was good money. Petrol, movies, lunch out dinner out all taken care of.

warriorextreme

Country flag
still in college...currently last year computer engineering...doing RHCE,CCNA...interested in becoming virtualization expert.

Iamanidiot

When I was in college doing my engineering, I use to sell SIM cards and do pre paid recharge. It took care of all my expenses. A sale of SIM card got me 1800 each on a card with an MRP of 4234. At that time both in coming and out going calls were charged at 6 per min. It didn't take long for a 500. Rupees recharge to vanish. I got 50 rupees on each 500 recharge.
It was good money. Petrol, movies, lunch out dinner out all taken care of.
Stoopid evil Baniaa!Why didn't you take an Airtel dealership at that time obbrojunity missed to become karod pathi.

Iamanidiot

Iam having the most honorable brofession of all Thug,thief and crook

warriorextreme

Country flag
And make virtual money?
What is a virtualization expert any way?
has many types actually but mainly hardware virtualization and software virtualization.
those who have heard of vmware must be knowing about it.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Stoopid evil Baniaa!Why didn't you take an Airtel dealership at that time obbrojunity missed to become karod pathi.
Nah, was not interested in it. I wanted to pursue something in mechanical engg field and then get into business. Unfortunately didn't get a good job in that field, so I jumped into business which was related to mechanical field.

Iamanidiot

Nah, was not interested in it. I wanted to pursue something in mechanical engg field and then get into business. Unfortunately didn't get a good job in that field, so I jumped into business which was related to mechanical field.
Joouthful naiveness at that time I think.I know some indivijuals who are trying to give a limb for airtel sim distribution

jatkshatriya

I have done my engineering in IT but was never interested in the technical part...i am more interested in management....presently working as a software consultant in an IT company....plan to do MBA after a couple of years experience....totally interested in FMCG sector or media sector(marketing field)....Thakur_Sahab plz become my GodFather :D ..

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Joouthful naiveness at that time I think.I know some indivijuals who are trying to give a limb for airtel sim distribution
Mate what's the cost of a sim now? Nothing. I left doing it after I left college as competition was stiffening and sim rates were falling and also the commission on recharge.
Plus no interest in it to make it a full time business. It never occurred to me as my focus was industry. A job in there and then probably to manufacture something on my own. Automobile industry was what I was looking at. I tried in Toyota Motors but it didn't happen. Sat at home for 6 months and could not take it any more. So worked in a call center while I made plans to do what my family has been doing for 150 years. Industrial supplies. Next best thing to what I could not do.

Iamanidiot

Yusuf wasn't Calcutta the hub for Bohris previously?Now where is the main base of profession.Actually looking back you lost a goose which lays golden eggs that period you mentioned was a window period to make big bucks in telecom

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Yusuf wasn't Calcutta the hub for Bohris previously?Now where is the main base of profession.Actually looking back you lost a goose which lays golden eggs that period you mentioned was a window period to make big bucks in telecom
Yes calcutta was a hub along with mumbai and chennai for business. There are businesses in these cities that are over a hundred years. Calcutta changed to kolkata and so did the fortunes of many over there who lost out due to govt apathy and looked for greener pastures elsewhere. South was the choice.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Lawyer here, practicing in civil law mostly...telling lies saving people...lol...:p

Global Defence

New threads

Articles