What do you do for a living?

Adux

Country flag
I thought we will get to know more about tastes, abilities, experience and offer better to DFI.

I finished my MBA in Finance some years ago, now I run my own business in the Educational sector.

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Education sector is a biiig business. Hunting for a school for my daughter, the fees in many schools for a single year is many times the fees i paid for my engineering.

I too am into business. I import fasteners.

Adux

Country flag
Education sector is a biiig business. Hunting for a school for my daughter, the fees in many schools for a single year is many times the fees i paid for my engineering.

I too am into business. I import fasteners.
We do OK, often it is exaggerated.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Mate fees for LKG upward of a lac a year. Ryan International is charging nearly 2 lacs i heard. That is a lot of money for a school.

Adux

Country flag
Mate fees for LKG upward of a lac a year. Ryan International is charging nearly 2 lacs i heard. That is a lot of money for a school.
You are in Bangalore. There are a lot of Schools which charge far lesser than that, but only difference the media is concentrated on cities, most number of CBSE/ICSE Schools are in the Tier -2 and 3 cities. Also schools are very capital intensive, and returns come after atleast 7 years. Imagine how much 5 acres and 80,000 Sqft would cost, and plus interest on your capital, for 5 years to even smell breakeven, but I agree after it is upto 40% year on year growth.

Last edited:

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
sales professional in fmcg/cd/fmcd. the biggest assignment in value terms was handling a business worth 1,000cr pa. last assignment was one of gm sales, india, for a decently good brand. today, freelancing consultations.

future plan is to come up with a mid level resort in the outer skirts of shimla and earn that much which should be just enough to sustain my expenses through.

I thought we will get to know more about tastes, abilities, experience and offer better to DFI.

I finished my MBA in Finance some years ago, now I run my own business in the Educational sector.
what business in education sector. at one one point in time knew the entire team of pearson india - school division, and a few in oxford press.

ajay_ijn

Country flag
sales professional in fmcg/cd/fmcd. the biggest assignment in value terms was handling a business worth 1,000cr pa. last assignment was one of gm sales, india, for a decently good brand. today, freelancing consultations.
gm? you mean general motors?
what was the effect of bankruptcy on India business?

Adux

Country flag

future plan is to come up with a mid level resort in the outer skirts of shimla and earn that much which should be just enough to sustain my expenses through.

what business in education sector. at one one point in time knew the entire team of pearson india - school division, and a few in oxford press.
I am not involved in Higher(College) Education, but I am involved in the whole gambit of School Education, School Management Consultancy etc

Last edited:

A.V.

i cut human beings mostly on a trial basis

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
I'm doing hakimgiri (PhD) in biological sciences finding new drug targets of cancer.

ajay_ijn

Country flag
mate gm, sales = general manager, sales (india) for a fmcg company.

what bankruptcy? 90-91? i was kid studying in school then.
no i was talkin about General motors bankruptcy, thought gm was general motors. which fmcg company btw?

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles