What did you Eat Today?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Had Dal, Cabbage and Roti.

I forgot to tell yesterday that i have shifted over to Chinese Tea. No more milk tea through the day after my morning cuppa!!

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
^^ whoa, I shifted to green tea myself. Trying to wean away from coffee and elaichi tea.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
^^ whoa, I shifted to green tea myself. Trying to wean away from coffee and elaichi tea.
Got some tea from Taiwan when i went there. I think i have enough to last for some time. No one in my family wants to shift over to Chinese tea so in the mornings its normal tea, but in office i have chinese tea.

The Taiwanese people say that the Chinese Tea grown in Taiwan is of far superior quality than what is found on mainland and in fact they export it to mainland.

Iamanidiot

Got some tea from Taiwan when i went there. I think i have enough to last for some time. No one in my family wants to shift over to Chinese tea so in the mornings its normal tea, but in office i have chinese tea.

The Taiwanese people say that the Chinese Tea grown in Taiwan is of far superior quality than what is found on mainland and in fact they export it to mainland.
Green tea has great amount of anti-oxidants with anti-aging properties and helps shed weight right now iam drinking it

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Chicken Tikka with Diet coke for evening snacks.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Green tea has great amount of anti-oxidants with anti-aging properties and helps shed weight right now iam drinking it
No rice plus chinese tea. Hopefully i will stop "expanding" at least.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Breakfast: 2 Omelletes + 4 roti
Lunch: 3 Pyaaz Parantha
Dinner: Gonna have Matar Panner & Roti.

mayfair

Tea from Taiwan is really good. Oolong cha from the central mountains has excellent aroma and taste.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Tea from Taiwan is really good. Oolong cha from the central mountains has excellent aroma and taste.
Yes, there is this central mountain tea and the high mountain. I got both. Awesome aroma and taste yeah!!

SPIEZ

Country flag
breakfast Aloo Bath
Lunch 3 Chappathis, channa masala (bad) and veg rice
snacks 2 dosas
dinner 4 chappathis with subzi n daal

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
morning coffee..
loads of stuff later on and ended with 500ml icecream! :sad:

Galaxy

Country flag
Tea-Coffee-Tea-Coffee 7-8 times today.

Breakfast - Bread & Jam :p
No Lunch due to lack of time, But ate 2 samosas at 4 P:M.
Dinner - Butter nan, Shahi Paneer, Kofta and Kheer :)

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
4 Fried Eggs + Paranthas
Panir Mattar, Rice, Curd
Tandoori Chicken

Galaxy

Country flag
Today i went to Moti Mahal restuarant for dinner with my friend. Chicken Tikka, Mutton roganjosh, Butter nan. Tikka was good, Mutton was bad. At end, I had Coffee.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles