What did you Eat Today?

anupamsurey

Country flag
Chilly powder with smoke can bring out anything who hide deep in the small Tunnels.. we usually do the same to capture some variety of small animals..!!
ever tasted a rabbit ? isn't pala unni the one which is called monitor lizard.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
thought so maharashtrians are good, i m just a gastronome (curtsey my mom- she is a Maharashtraian too.)
lol In my old colony my mom was "famous" for her discipline .... we being the only maharashtrians there.

anupamsurey

Country flag
lol In my old colony my mom was "famous" for her discipline .... we being the only maharashtrians there.
it is like that, they are strict because they love us, dad is more like a kid spoiler. i feel that they play good cop- bad cop. one has to be strict and other has to be easy going.:crazy::crazy:
btw old colony ? where were you back then.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
it is like that, they are strict because they love us, dad is more like a kid spoiler. i feel that they play good cop- bad cop. one has to be strict and other has to be easy going.:crazy::crazy:
btw old colony ? where were you back then.
I mean where I used to live in india , in Bhopal.
Yeah maharashtrian moms are strict , extra strict as compared to northindians

flyingarg

I mean where I used to live in india , in Bhopal.
Yeah maharashtrian moms are strict , extra strict as compared to northindians
all mom's are strict. ask their husbands :hehe:.................................

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
My parents are not much strict...but when it comes to studies I can see dad with his belt and mom with broom stick( during my childhood not now:biggrin2:) and Didi has smile on her face

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
ever tasted a rabbit ? isn't pala unni the one which is called monitor lizard.
Yeah many more times.. the udumbu which looks like Monitor lizard.. but less than 5kg weight.. Pala Unni extremely different.. taste is too much different than all others..!!

flyingarg

ReallY peanut chutney sucks!!:D........
I never heard kokum / sol kadi in AP
My own people betray me.. :-O(guessing you are from AP) .

sol kadi is more like 'perugu/majjiga charu/pulus' with konkan touch. both are konkan dishes.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
ReallY peanut chutney sucks!!:D........
I never heard kokum / sol kadi in AP
Yeah , actually if you make it without peanut (only coconut) it's pretty good ROFL
Sol Kadi is konkani dish mostly found on the konkan coast.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Yeah , actually if you make it without peanut (only coconut) it's pretty good ROFL
My mom prefers tomato chutney..Nice I love it..Next time I will post few pics of tomato chutney.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
My mom prefers tomato chutney..Nice I love it..Next time I will post few pics of tomato chutney.
My own people betray me.. :-O(guessing you are from AP) .

sol kadi is more like 'perugu/majjiga charu/pulus' with konkan touch. both are konkan dishes.
Bro I don't know why but everyone in my house except me likes groundnut chutney too.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Make some konkani curry bro.... we use methidana and coconut-grated instead of onions... very good for health.....goes well with cauliflower and bhindi

anupamsurey

Country flag
My parents are not much strict...but when it comes to studies I can see dad with his belt and mom with broom stick( during my childhood not now:biggrin2:) and Didi has smile on her face
my mom used to be very strict, now she is strict on my feeding habits.dad is easy going person, i was newer forced to study hard, but it is natural for indian parents, to be extra strict during exams.

anupamsurey

Country flag
the only konkani dish which i relish is the masala crab, its so delicious that you become addicted to it. you wont find better crab in india else where.

flyingarg

the only konkani dish which i relish is the masala crab, its so delicious that you become addicted to it. you wont find better crab in india else where.
yum yum.. have u tried pomphret? also try masala crab from some in costal andhra.. your ass will not be the same ever again.. :pound:

anupamsurey

Country flag
yum yum.. have u tried pomphret? also try masala crab from some in costal andhra.. your ass will not be the same ever again.. :pound:
yes I am a pomfret fan.
I have tried Masala crab in Vishakhapattnam, and Bhubaneshwar, but sorry to say it it is not that spicy. I basically belong to Kolhapur in Maharashtra, so rest of India will taste bland to be.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles