What did you Eat Today?

Rashna

Country flag
This is a tea bag and you dip it in cold water (or hot if u prefer) and i am vouching for this, you feel fresh and alive in two minutes.

Here we get Fruchttee .. pre flavored tea bags... but I don't like em.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Fresh soup is the best but can be time consuming to make if you are in a hurry. You should make cauliflower broccoli soup or Orange Squash carrot tomato soup. Yum.
Make it for all guys in DFI.... be quick. ........

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
This is a tea bag and you dip it in cold water (or hot if u prefer) and i am vouching for this, you feel fresh and alive in two minutes.
OK I will try to get a few tomorrow. Or probably a bottle like this

flyingarg

ham burger - rye bun with bacon and omlett.. coffee and sutta.. hmmmm.. :drool::drool:
Miss amma's idly and dosa's though.. :crying: .. (this emoji looks like it is shaging two dudes at once)

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
ham burger - rye bun with bacon and omlett.. coffee and sutta.. hmmmm.. :drool::drool:
Miss amma's idly and dosa's though.. :crying: .. (this emoji looks like it is shaging two dudes at once)
I like it with nariyal chatni .... the way it is made in Konkan

Rashna

Country flag
Maharashtra. When you have a good brain, it helps u in all fields. just sayin.... Sure, just ask,, or i will post some recipes as we go along.

:cruisin2:
you have a good brain in cooking, which state r u from, care to give few more tips.

flyingarg

I like it with nariyal chatni .... the way it is made in Konkan
From AP. so mostly ground nut chutney with just a few more chillies .. but konkani chutney is delicious too.. hell konkani food is awesome.. whats the drink they make with coconut milk and herbs.. looks like butter milk?

Rashna

Country flag
sol kadhi ..................................................................................................

From AP. so mostly ground nut chutney with just a few more chillies .. but konkani chutney is delicious too.. hell konkani food is awesome.. whats the drink they make with coconut milk and herbs.. looks like butter milk?

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Alloo ka parotha.. Now a days getting attracted to north indian dishes:bounce::devil:

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag

Today Me and my friends try to Capture a Pala Unni ( பழ உண்ணி ) (Sorry Don't know it's name in English , It's a Species which look like a Big cat weights some 5 Kg's ) and plans to fry, we tried a lot even tried smoke with Chilly, but they didn't come out, so big failure then we changed the Plan and went to eat some Ake Assi's Palmyra Palm from the Borassus tree.

well some Photos, that will explain and wiki link of Borassus https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borassus

Before Smoke

After smoke

the damn still managed to hold inside the small drainage tunnel

--------------

we called this Nungu, the Jelly inside this item

the Borassus Jelly

Why smoking them but we have this without smoking...

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Why smoking them but we have this without smoking...
Chilly powder with smoke can bring out anything who hide deep in the small Tunnels.. we usually do the same to capture some variety of small animals..!!

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!

anupamsurey

Country flag
Maharashtra. When you have a good brain, it helps u in all fields. just sayin.... Sure, just ask,, or i will post some recipes as we go along.

:cruisin2:
thought so maharashtrians are good, i m just a gastronome (curtsey my mom- she is a Maharashtraian too.)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles