what causes deep inferiority complex among pakis ?

LordOfTheUnderworlds

Country flag
4) why they denounced Mohammad Ali Jinnahs sister and daughter the so called betiyan of Pakistan
A small correction. Jinnah’s sister, Fatima Jinnah was not called daughter of Pakistan. Some people called her 'madar-e-millat' i.e. 'Mother of the nation' (note - her brother Jinnah is Pakistan's 'Father of the nation')
:facepalm:astaghfirullah

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
A small correction. Jinnah’s sister, Fatima Jinnah was not called daughter of Pakistan. Some people called her 'madar-e-millat' i.e. 'Mother of the nation' (note - her brother Jinnah is Pakistan's 'Father of the nation')
:facepalm:astaghfirullah
I just googled her. Looks like Jinnah wearing a dress. I am not convinced she was a real person. :shock: :shock:

dhananjay1

Irrespective of fictions of equality in Islam, there is a clear class system. Among subcontinental Muslims, Arab>Persian-Turk>all other non-Ashraf muslims. So it's no wonder that Muslims in general and not just Pakis claim these ancestries.

sorcerer

Country flag
Hassan nisar latest on India, describing Indian subcontinent history and real fact

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
Before askingBefore asking Pakis Bharatiyans should ask themselves why do they have such inferiority complex.
Here is such a gem

Nexus

Hassan nisar latest on India, describing Indian subcontinent history and real fact

Burma, tibat, and North East are not part of India. i dont have anything common with those folks except the fact that Brits gave North East to Modern day India.

while Afghanistan and large part of Pakistan was ours, we lot it to Iranics 1000s of years before there was even islamic invasion.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Fall of Dhaka
...................................................................................

salmanov

Country flag
Almost every guy claims that hes closer to Arabs, persian, Afghans while all these call them hindi and spit on their faces.

Nearly 90% claims Arabix and c.Asian origibs and remaining 10% from Rajput and Brahmin (KP) ancestry.

What causes this inferiority complex and self hate among pakis ?

We can see same in bangali muslims who still try to lick boots of same pakis who raped 3 million of their women.
This is my first post after I spent like 6 years on their forum I can tell you what the main cause of their inferiority complex is identity crisis and hating of their Hindu heritage while glorifying the Arabs and Turks who raped them and build their entire country on that

salmanov

Country flag
what i don't get is if pakis believe their forefathers came from arabia and they are arab descendants then technically speaking they have no claim on pakistan which is indic land btw and belongs to native indians who were living there from past 5000 yrs. They should have left long ago... why are they inhabiting a mass of land they have no right on??
They are confused when strong identity crisis they bark that their Islamic identity started with the Arabs and Turks who raped them at the same time they try to claim the infidel pagan indus civilization as theirs?! Such miserable creatures.

It’s weard thing that they say Indians hate Arabs for what they did to their Hindu ancestors but these porkistanis forgot that these Hindus who were killed by Arabs were their ancestors that’s why they are ashamed and they think that they are the Arab invaders while denying the fact that they are not the Arabs but the Hindus whir were raped and killed by Arabs:rotfl:

They are just like tha Anatolian Turks who think their ancestors are central Asians despite the fact that their ancestors were a local Byzantine chrisstians who were raped and turkified by few central Asian tribes:rotfl:

Or like the Latinos who think they are descendants of the Spanish conquerors and not the result of Spanish men raping indigenous women:lol:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles