What are you listening to?

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag
Is it this one? Released same year.

Yes saar, you got that one. But having said that, the one that i was actually looking for is the song that starts at about 02:03 in the video. At first i thought, there was wonlee! one song playing in BG (stupid me) :facepalm: It was only later i realised that there were two different songs playing in the BG, the latter one (that i'm still searching for) my guess is probably sung by Lata Mangeshkar ?!

dhananjay1

Yes saar, you got that one. But having said that, the one that i was actually looking for is the song that starts at about 02:03 in the video. At first i thought, there was wonlee! one song playing in BG (stupid me) :facepalm: It was only later i realised that there were two different songs playing in the BG, the latter one (that i'm still searching for) my guess is probably sung by Lata Mangeshkar ?!
The only thing I can make out is "....se aur kareeb" words. That didn't help much in finding out the song.

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag
The only thing I can make out is "....se aur kareeb" words. That didn't help much in finding out the song.
I tried Soundhound, Shazam (waise pata thha nehi milega) .. but nope, nothing. ab toh bhai seedha Burqa dutt se he puchna padega ! :hmm:

bose

Country flag
Upcoming talent, I am very impressed with Jimut Roy's Singing.

Kyubi

Country flag

Never heard the intro to be so captivating !! Jim Morrison would be proud.. Excellent Guitar work.. reminds me of Tony Iommi.. of Black Sabbath... Mind blowing .. Whiskey and Naxatras would be the perfect combination !!! Cheers to all

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
He bhai koi Rishikesh haridwar side ka yahan ?

========================================================

Neo

Neo

.................................................................................

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles