Western Tourists pose naked at Holy Malaysian mountain, gets arrested and sparks Controversy

Status
Not open for further replies.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Half of them live in cold areas and hence low chances of getting infected by bacteria etc. Hygiene does not matter in cold areas so much. No surprise most of them fall sick as soon as they step out of the airport in most tropical countries.
I am thinking about some brown stuff sticking under the ass if it's not properly cleaned.

Ewwwwww.

jouni

What is the red circle for? Is it you @journi !!!
Ha ha !!!!
Unfortunately I could not take part in this, it was on the same weekend as our most important football game.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Can we stop it here! It is going in an ugly direction.
I would stop but just thinking of those whose normal practice includes brown fecal matter sticking up their ass and calling themselves 1st world civilized people.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
First dress up your brother @Rowdy ... Some mountain god must b damn pissed off with this nekkid show....:rofl:
A bakri tried to eat off those leaves.... :lol:
So I have stopped frequenting mountains. ;)

jouni

Toilet paper here is pretty expensive, maybe we should move to banana leaves too...

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Different people different thinking.

Just few days back I meet a NZ mountaineer who visited Kailash Mansrorover and went up to Kailash Parvat. He told me that he didn't ski on and around the mountain for sheer respect as Kailash is abode of lord Shiva.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Different people different thinking.

Just few days back I meet a NZ mountaineer who visited Kailash Mansrorover and went up to Kailash Parvat. He told me that he didn't ski on and around the mountain for sheer respect as Kailash is abode of lord Shiva.
It depends since not every Westerner is a Hippy whore.

Rashna

Country flag
Ok i will put up a poll on this subject... If majority of the forum wants me to leave i shall do so...
@sob I will be putting up a thread on my existence here.

Last edited by a moderator:

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
http://www.visitfinland.com/article/10-sauna-tips-for-beginners/

I guess you're right, it takes guts to be your natural self. These are fotos for foreign bashful people. In real life we swim naked on the icy waters...

So, you think people with hairless body jumping into freezing icy water is natural?!!! I doubt you would appreciate a female in her absolutely natural form with body hair and all.

You seriously need a lesson in biology and evolution.

Rashna

Country flag
Why because u guys have been setting me up? And i upset your gay apple cart here with some reality checks? I was gone already,.,,, haven't been here past 2 days.... You should have let me leave gracefully....Now u lost the chance.... Now i stay.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackwater

these British tourist think Malaysia is a open country. they forgot the islami aspect of it.

they forgot the english aying ' while in rome ,do as romans do'.

these tourist should do there home work before travelling to Muslim countries

sob

Mod
Country flag
stop the name calling PLEASe.

get on back to the topic. I have tried to clear some of the mess, but if something is left please bring to my attention.

Thanks

Rashna

Country flag
I dont know what i have done to these gays here on this forum that they keep attacking me. I am done here. I have had enough of BS thrown at me. This @rock127 deliberately tagged mere so he could humiliate me. Such a shameless forum of people who cannot respect a lady from their own country.. their little lala land was busted by me and they cannot stand it... @Ray is gone and there is nothing left here anymore. Any standard this forum had was because of him.. These gay rotten ugly ******s contribute nothing to anybody's life or to the nation..

Goodbye and Jai hind to the other patriots on this forum and the other good people who deserve better than to be rubbing shoulders with these gay ****.

stop the name calling PLEASe.

get on back to the topic. I have tried to clear some of the mess, but if something is left please bring to my attention.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles