West Bengal waiting to explode

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by Manas7, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Manas7

Manas7 Regular Member

West Bengal waiting to explode | Niti Central

TrueSpirit likes this.
  3. angeldude13

angeldude13 Lestat De Lioncourt Senior Member

i wasted my precious 10 minutes.
    should have seen the source first :fu:

The Messiah and W.G.Ewald like this.
  4. maomao

maomao Veteran Hunter of Maleecha Senior Member

What's wrong with the source? Ohhhh Wait a sec it's not NDTV, IBN, Hundustan Times or Indian Express / Shaekhar Gupta!:p

P.S: Everybody knows what's happening WB and what mamta has reduced this state into....anybody who keeps an eye on secular violence in India knows WB is indeed a tinder box!

Last edited: Sep 24, 2013
  5. angeldude13

angeldude13 Lestat De Lioncourt Senior Member

i prefer the hindu,toi,times now and zee news

but after reading this article i am now enlightened with the knowledge of communal violence in W.B therefore i will add niti central as a reliable source in my list :tongue:

6. SLASH

SLASH Senior Member Senior Member

On the contrary, from what i understand Mamta has shown some parity by allowing 'Hindu Samhati' organistation to expand its branches across the state. Muslim community has every right to demand the government for better welfare. Every citizen of this country has the right. It is up to the government to decide whether they want to listen or not. TMC is going to join the NDA. If not pre-election, they will join post election.

7. maomao

Absolutely, every community has a right to demand more doles, nothing wrong in that. What matters is how balanced and just their demands are.

We will see if Mamta joins NDA....With secular votes in hand, I have doubts she will go with Modi as seen in the case of Nitesh, but who knows they are all secular they may change colors any given moment!

8. sasi

sasi Senior Member Senior Member

Gupta of 'outlook' magzine already told riots will also take place in mamta's WB in one of the tv debates.
    Seems he's right!

9. maomao

That's great. It proves you are a fast learner!:thumb:

W.G.Ewald likes this.
  10. dhananjay1

dhananjay1 Regular Member

The usual script is to let it explode into riots, condemnation of 'communal' violence by all the parties, programs on the news channels showing communal Hindus and Muslim victims, whining about need for more tolerance, revenge bomb blasts by terrorist groups, comments from the secularists about how this was a result of right wing Hindutvavadi mindset. Then repeat the cycle.

arnabmit, VIP and TrueSpirit like this.
  11. JBH22

JBH22 Senior Member Senior Member

Why is it difficult to grasp that with massive infiltration by Bangladeshi in North east states and WB it will change the demographics of these states.

Bangladeshis are known to be trouble makers, even in foreign countries when they go to work its lot of trouble.

It was more fun when BSF use to tackle them at the border.

12. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

West Bengal has 25% Muslim population (including illegals legalised for vote bank politics)

If you open the newspapers of Bengal most of the crimes are being committed by those with Muslim names.

And interestingly most of the SHOs and SSP are Muslims too, who are honestly doing their duty!

Yet, no political party can ignore them if they want to hold on or come back to power!

Yet, there is no doubt that people are tiring of all this cosmetic appeasement.

People want jobs, justice and fair play irrespective of religion.

Hopefully some Govt in the Centre will come, wherein we can take pride in being Indians and not identify ourselves by our community, caste and religion!

Last edited: Sep 24, 2013