We Want Sindhudesh

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
@sindhi,

One of the most prominent anti India was a Sindhi, Zulfiqar Bhutto who vowed to eat grass but make Pak nuclear power. His daughter was also the same. What is the attitude of the majority Sindhi people vis a vis India?

Sindhifreedomfighter

for those who are dreaming for akhand bharat.. and occuping sindh or balochistan.. or taking back pakistan.. they should better stop dreaming.. its good to break pakistan .. but sindhis and balochs will never want to federate again with any country.. but rather sindh and balochistan could have better and friendly relations with india after independence

Sindhifreedomfighter

@sindhi,

One of the most prominent anti India was a Sindhi, Zulfiqar Bhutto who vowed to eat grass but make Pak nuclear power. His daughter was also the same. What is the attitude of the majority Sindhi people vis a vis India?
We sindhi nationalist and separatist treat zulfiqar bhutto a traitor.. and he himself realized in his last days of life that he should have better made sindhudesh.
saeen GM sayed said that ZA Bhutto was powerful man of paki establishment and they killed their own powerful man. Indeed ZA Bhutto did nothing for sindh.
What he did was all for Pak and Punjab.
We curse ZA Bhutto

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
We sindhi nationalist and separatist treat zulfiqar bhutto a traitor.. and he himself realized in his last days of life that he should have better made sindhudesh.
saeen GM sayed said that ZA Bhutto was powerful man of paki establishment and they killed their own powerful man. Indeed ZA Bhutto did nothing for sindh.
What he did was all for Pak and Punjab.
We curse ZA Bhutto
If he realized that in the last days of his life, what made his daughter follow the same steps? Terror against India started during Benazir.

It is important for us Indians to have answers to this so that we know we are supporting potential friends in Sindh and not enemies.

Sindhifreedomfighter

As I told u ZA Bhutto was a pro pakistani and pro parliament and pro federation. We sindhi nationalists and separatist treat them as traitors. We the separatists oppossed Benazir for every anti-sindh and pro pakistan step. We are actually mixing PPP of ZA Bhutto and Benazir with Jeay Sindh of GM Sayed. GM sayed was imprisoned by ZA Bhutto and Benazir. Bhuttos and Separatists are 180 degree opposite. We the separatist reject pakistan and its constitution. Where as ZA Bhutto made its constitution. GM Sayed was fierce critic of ZAB.

Rationally and logically speaking, there will be no role of pro pakistanis in independent sindhudesh. That should be the answer of ur question.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
How many of Sindhi people are nationalist and how many are pro pakis? What percentage?

arkem8

Country flag
Dude you want sindhudesh I want Akhand bharat.

And don't be arrogant we (indians) are not entitled help any sindhudesh or balochistan, And if we help you what's it in for us?

Are your people ready give their lives for this so sindhudesh called?

I'am really sick of people who whine and whine and whine that we indians don't help them.:tsk:
Wow what a genius, Vibhishan has just entered our camp and you would turn him away....

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
OK. We are not begging for your help. And by the way sindhis will not accept help by coward people like you. There must be some rational & logical people in india who understand geographical and strategic matter.. and will come forward on their own. If they think its good to help they should. otherwise we are not begging.

We are fighting alone. We have been fighting alone. and We will be fighting alone.
We will raise our voices every where. We will keep on fighting.

Let me ask.. why did u then help bangalis??
Why did u help tamil tigers?
why are meddling in afghanistan?
We would better have Sindh and Baloch as free countries rather than having menace like Pakis or having "Akhand Bharat".

We can have friendly relations with Sindh and Baloch or some kind of a union which is purely based on business and economy.Indian companies can invest there :thumb:

Folk hero

OK. We are not begging for your help. And by the way sindhis will not accept help by coward people like you. There must be some rational & logical people in india who understand geographical and strategic matter.. and will come forward on their own. If they think its good to help they should. otherwise we are not begging.

We are fighting alone. We have been fighting alone. and We will be fighting alone.
We will raise our voices every where. We will keep on fighting.

Let me ask.. why did u then help bangalis??
Why did u help tamil tigers?
why are meddling in afghanistan?
Stop personal attack.

I can clearly see you are frustrated calling people coward.:tsk:

Strategic may mean many things what are you implying?

We are rational & logical that's why we need a good reason help your sindhudesh,

Why did we help bangalis TOP SECRET..

Why did we help tamil tigers they were our kin, You need not to know more.

Why are meddling in afghanistan ask ISI they why.

Folk hero

Wow what a genius, Vibhishan has just entered our camp and you would turn him away....
And this guy is Vibhishan now what should I call you, You will find lots of sindhi freedom fighters runing around internet he is just one of them.

Folk hero

I say it again no one as any right to demand india's help in their so called fight for freedom we are not running a charity you know.

If pakistan had forcefully occupied sindh then it would have been different but their (sindhis) predecessor wanted a separate nation for muslims and joined pakistan now obviously it's not working well for them so now rather then request for help they demand.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Sindhi if your people really want to get rid of Pakistan because of her autocracy, you will find people in the world stage to back your cause, humanity still prevails in the globe, as in an Indian way I will say 'Satya Meva Jayate' (Truth alone triumphs) :salute:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
I know one thing for sure! If Sindhudesh is created for Sindhis, the new country for Sindhis will be one of the most prosperous nations in the world. Pakjab has looted and exploited Sindh beyond imagination!

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
@Sindhi,

Make no mistake, the only country that can help your cause is, well India. You rightly pointed our at Bangladesh. But then it also taught us a lesson. Today Bangladesh is anti India.

If you guys can convince us, I am sure we will help. nothing better for India than a dissected Pakistan. I mean it will be a landlocked small little country. It's many gone. It's two major ports gone. It will be finished.

srikanth

I say it again no one as any right to demand india's help in their so called fight for freedom we are not running a charity you know.

If pakistan had forcefully occupied sindh then it would have been different but their (sindhis) predecessor wanted a separate nation for muslims and joined pakistan now obviously it's not working well for them so now rather then request for help they demand.
The Aspirations of the Sindhis

Sindhis are predominantly sufis who believe in harmony and tolerance in the matter of religion. Before the partition of India, the majority of Sindhis consistently voted against candidates supporting Pakistan. Although the British colonialists used their considerable power and influence to support the pro-Pakistan candidates in 1946, such candidates succeeded in obtaining only about 40% of the popular vote.

By gerrymandering the electorate, the colonialists managed the election of a majority in the Sindh Assembly which favored joining Pakistan. The Sindhi vote for Pakistan was also facilitated by the now famous 'Lahore Resolution' passed by the Muslim League -- this resolution promised "autonomy and sovereignty of constituent units" and "protection of religious minorities". Sindhis have strongly resented Pakistan, whose policies since inception have been the very anti-thesis of both these principles.

Their masses were made to join with pakistan against their will.

Sindhifreedomfighter

I know one thing for sure! If Sindhudesh is created for Sindhis, the new country for Sindhis will be one of the most prosperous nations in the world. Pakjab has looted and exploited Sindh beyond imagination!
Thats 1000% true... Sindh feeds pakistan. More than 70% of p'akistans revenue is generated from sindh which is way much for sindh alone...

Sindhifreedomfighter

Thats 1000% true... Sindh feeds pakistan. More than 70% of p'akistans revenue is generated from sindh which is way much for sindh alone...

Sindhifreedomfighter

Yeah..u are 1000% right.. Sindh is a gold mine for pakistan. Sindh generates 70% of pakistan's revenue which is more than sufficient for sindh alone..

Sindhifreedomfighter

@Sindhi,

Make no mistake, the only country that can help your cause is, well India. You rightly pointed our at Bangladesh. But then it also taught us a lesson. Today Bangladesh is anti India.

If you guys can convince us, I am sure we will help. nothing better for India than a dissected Pakistan. I mean it will be a landlocked small little country. It's many gone. It's two major ports gone. It will be finished.
What great inspiration could it be for u than it that pakistan will be disintegrated. This is for sure, Pakistani punjabi establishment and military shall never give up animosity, hostility, hatred, prejudice, envy, conspiracies and fighting against india till dooms day. The only solution which is in greatest favor of india is to disintegrate pakistan and create sindhudesh and balochistan.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
What great inspiration could it be for u than it that pakistan will be disintegrated. This is for sure, Pakistani punjabi establishment and military shall never give up animosity, hostility, hatred, prejudice, envy, conspiracies and fighting against india till dooms day. The only solution which is in greatest favor of india is to disintegrate pakistan and create sindhudesh and balochistan.
No doubt in that creation of Sindhudesh and independent Baluchistan and a good relation of both those nation will greatly reduce security tension on Indian western border to almost non existence, it will naturally be in favour of India's interest, who else would be more happy then the Indians second to your native population. You should earn more support from your own population, If you have your own support, you will earn international sympathy not just from India but by the world community at large.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles