We celebrated when Indians died: Pak Media

ladder

Country flag
No Idea ... but he introduced himself at the beginning of the program maybe?
Yeah Imtiyaz Alam

Express News Declared their Former Journalist Imtiaz Alam as an 'Indian Agent'. :sad:

pmaitra

Yesterday, I was chatting with a Pakistani Pathan who lives in the US.

He was telling me that Pakistan made a big mistake by separating from India, and that if he had the power over Pakistan, he would merge Pakistan with India.

Blackwater

He was telling me that Pakistan made a big mistake by separating from India, and that if he had the power over Pakistan, he would merge Pakistan with India.
he must be kufur, no pakis want to merge with india.

never tel a paki that partition was mistake, uski bottom me burnoil lagani paregi

pmaitra

never tel a paki that partition was mistake, uski bottom me burnoil lagani paregi
Indians and Pakistanis here generally have cordial relations. After seeing the outside world, many of them realize the wrong direction that Pakistan has taken.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Majority of these so called debate shows are part of the jernail gang, One can't blame them since these journalists are trying to avoid getting shot. Hamid mir of geo news was one guy who had questioned Military in the past, the result is that they shot him and still allowed him to live. Now a days this hamid gul very much toned down his rhetoric against the jernails.

We should not even expect sensible opinions coming out of the Bakiland in the near future, unless an alternate power centre is created.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Majority of these so called debate shows are part of the jernail gang, One can't blame them since these journalists are trying to avoid getting shot. Hamid mir of geo news was one guy who had questioned Military in the past, the result is that they shot him and still allowed him to live. Now a days this hamid gul very much toned down his rhetoric against the jernails.

We should not even expect sensible opinions coming out of the Bakiland in the near future, unless an alternate power centre is created.
The truth only slips out in the oblique. e.g. how he says we "celebrate" deaths in India, write songs about it etc. and the anchor changes the direction of the show.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Actually Pathans did not want to join Pakistan.

When the Indian National Congress declared its acceptance of the partition plan without consulting the Khudai Khidmatgar leaders, Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan aka Frontier Gandhi aka Pāchā Khān felt very sad and told the Congress "you have thrown us to the wolves."

After partition, Bacha Khan pledged allegiance to Pakistan and demanded an autonomous "Pashtunistan" administrative unit within the country, but he was frequently arrested by the Pakistani government between 1948 and 1954. In 1956, he was again arrested for his opposition to the One Unit program, under which the government announced to merge the former provinces of West Punjab, Sindh, North-West Frontier Province, Chief Commissioner's Province of Balochistan, and Baluchistan States Union into one single polity of West Pakistan. Bacha Khan also spent much of the 1960s and 1970s either in jail or in exile.

grampiguy

The most important point here is that now, even if Pakistan asks, requests or even grovels, no one in India has stomach to take it back. Now, India and Pakistan are two states, period. India will have to think and plan/prepare about its steps, if Pakistan collapses one day, which may not be far. Meanwhile, enjoy the show..

Srinivas_K

Country flag
This is Jihadi mentality, result of the Pakistan state ideology of hatred towards India that anything anti India is pro Pakistan !

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles