WATCH: Live Streamoing of Aero India 2011

JayATL

I thought to make a separate thread on this because it can get lost in the flurry of new posts made and on the many many pages one does not check every post on the official Aero 2011 thread. Figured this deserved a post by itself because of the interest it would garner.

Go here to watch live web cast or prerecorded seminars. http://aeroindialive.nic.in

One of the prerecorded sessions is on missiles & is just awesome! ( Room C)

Admins:If this is the wrong spot or if the admins here want to make it more obvious , since I would assume this is the most interesting of all topics in these forums, by moving it or highlighting it - go for it!

I wish I could send the link to everyone's Inbox.. I can't imagine one person registered here not interested in it- after all this is a defense forum.

p.s sorry about the typo in the header.

Last edited:

A.V.

if we get to know about new links will post here ...

JayATL

what does not work- the prerecorded stuff on the right works and the web portal link on left margin margin works for me here (US ). when you join the site it won't open a stream- click link left margin or links orn right - depending of what you want to see ( depending on time of day- live/ prerecorded)

sorry for any inconvenience- I assumed it would work for all.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Thanks AV, that was a great idea.
Actually, it is JayATL who brought the video live to DFI.

Thanks JayATL.

On the right are the videos on request from various auditoriums if I am not mistaken.

EagleOne

what does not work- the prerecorded stuff on the right works and the web portal link on left margin margin works for me here (US ). when you join the site it won't open a stream- click link left margin or links orn right - depending of what you want to see ( depending on time of day- live/ prerecorded)

sorry for any inconvenience- I assumed it would work for all.

actually it worked yesterday have seen live webinars yeterday
the live webinair is going on now i am watching it what was the problem?

Last edited:

JayATL

Actually, it is JayATL who brought the video live to DFI.

Thanks JayATL.

On the right are the videos on request from various auditoriums if I am not mistaken.
Why thank you Ray- that was nice of you(* I mean that sincerely). does this mean you are going soft on me and NOT going to ban me anymore? :)

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I am not soft or hard on anyone.

I appreciate goodness of people.

I have nothing personal against or for you.

It is good of you to have posted it since it would be of high interest to Indians and it could have been missed.

JayATL

Hey guys BTW- - if there is not a live stream the landing page of the URL, I gave, wont show a clickable link in the middle of the page. But everything else works on that page.

Btw , care to see/hear the topic" foreign collaboration" , here is the re recorded link http://aeroindialive.nic.in/show_ondemand.asp?id_episode=15&id_part=15

warning: the bloody Russians are monotonous in that seminar..

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles