Was India Pakistan world cup semi final fixed ?

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by ashdoc, Mar 11, 2012.

1. ashdoc

ashdoc Senior Member Senior Member

3. ashdoc

ashdoc Senior Member Senior Member

I suppose they are going to snatch away our last object of pride and joy---the world cup :p

4. plugwater

plugwater Elite Member Elite Member

Of course it was fixed!!
    Sachin was dropped four times, ring a bell ?

5. Daredevil

Daredevil On Vacation! Administrator

Pakis are master fixers. Pakis are associated with everything bad in this world.

6. Vishwarupa

Vishwarupa Senior Member Senior Member

Actor denies role in match-fixing

Bollywood actor Nupur Mehta on Monday rubbished allegations that she was involved in match-fixing during last year's World Cup cricket semi-final between India and Pakistan at Mohali and threatened to sue a London daily.

The Sunday Times carried out a sting operation on a Delhi-based bookie who claimed that the match was rigged. The paper claimed that a Bollywood starlet was used to lure Pakistani players to underperform, but did not name her.

An image with a blurred face was published in the newspaper with a report claiming that match-fixing was rampant in international cricket and the U.K.'s domestic county as well. The image seems to be of Nupur.

Nupur, who has worked in the Sunny Deol starrer Jo Bole So Nihal (2005), told PTI: “I have been accused of something that I have not done. All I would say is I am not guilty of any such thing.”

“The picture that they have used was taken during my film Jo Bole So Nihal ,” she said. She has threatened to take legal action against the British daily. — PTI

The Hindu : Today's Paper News : Actor denies role in match-fixing

7. SLASH

SLASH Senior Member Senior Member

Some say even the final match was fixed. But than people talk a lot when they are drunk.

8. Blackwater

Blackwater Veteran Member Veteran Member

what ever. We won end of the story. Kisi ki ass me dum nahi to point fingers on US, "Zamana hum se ha, hum Zamane se nahi"

Mad Indian likes this.