Want to read something funny? Am I Indian or Australian? You decide!

Redhawk

Re: Want to read something funny? Am I Indian or Australian? You decid

Below is another post, actually part of a post, I posted on PDF. I don't think they liked it.

Redhawk said:
And I would rather be an atheist living in this corner of the world [Australia], than a Moslem living in Pakistan, which is rated the 10th failed state in the world out of the top 20 for 2014. What an achievement! Pakistan is a failed, terrorist-infested place. As Christopher Hitchens once said, Pakistan is not a country, it's barely a state, it's a construct. Pakistan cannot even stand on its own two feet and is supported by U.S. foreign aid.

Yes, Pakistanis have done wonders developing their "country" since 1947: they've managed to get rated 10th out the top 20 failed states in the world and the place is on foreign-aid life support. Mohammed Ali Jinnah would be bursting with pride to see how the "country" he helped create has been doing since his death in 1948.
Are they fair comments on Pakistan? You be the judge!

Last edited:

dastan

Below is another post, actually part of a post, I posted on PDF. I don't think they liked it.

Banned yet?

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag

See what I mean? It is the same kind of attitude that redhawk must've come across in the pakistani forum. No matter what he did, people over there didn't trust him to be an aussie... the same thing you/your friends are doing to me. Seems like you and your friends have so much in common with the pakistanis over there......
No self-respecting Indian speaks the way you do, you liar.

You may physically be in India, but you ought to have a Paki flag in your profile. If you are indeed an Indian citizen and living a normal life in Chennai, I hope the IB is monitoring your communications. People like you need to be put under strict surveillance. You are a clear national security threat.

The Last Stand

Country flag

Man, you really poked your nose into the hornet's nest!

I found that forum tiring after just a few weeks. Now, it's been like a year and half since I've even typed d*f*n*e.pk

In that forum, they were hyperventilating (in ecstasy of course) about how their invincible Al-Khalid tanks had Ukrainian ERA (that's a type of add-on armour)

There was no news about anything of that sort, and the Ukrainians themselves denied selling anything.

I told them that.

One of their "senior" and "respected" posters put a picture saying "100% bullshit".

I deigned to respond.

The next post from said "senior" poster had a picture stating "reality slap" and showed some 15-year old armour being tested for an older version of their Al-Khalid tank, it was not ERA.

It was also older than the Ukrainian armour by far.

I really did get a reality slap. They are all beyond saving.

Redhawk

Banned yet?
I was banned for 2 weeks for calling a Communist Chinese poster a "Chinaman" after he had repeatedly called me a "half-bred mongrel". So I was kicked off for a couple of weeks for using a racial epithet. Well that really got up my nose, I can tell you. I got so annoyed that I decided that when I got back, I'd take a hard-line anti-Pakistani, anti-Moslem stance. Anyway, since I joined PDF and after I got back on PDF on 5 Jan. after my 2-week ban, I've had several separate warnings for the following offences:

1. Trolling: deliberately upsetting people, which is exceedingly easy to do over there: you could be the nicest, sweetest guy in the world and post the nicest, sweetest posts in the world but you would find someone who is offended by you and your posts and who would start bitterly attacking you. You only have to look sideways on PDF to get attacked.

2. Insulting another member on the basis of his nationality: this is the "Chinaman" incident. Not my fault! I cried. He started it! which he did.

3. Posting posts of no value or off-topic: now this is interesting: this involved coming back at a macho young Pakistani Moslem keyboard warrior who came out with the old juvenile boast that one Pakistani/Moslem soldier was worth ten Indian/Hindu soldiers in a scrap. Well I countered this silly boast by this young brave with the 1971 Indo-Pak War, of course, which I said sort of shoots the one-Moslem-to-ten-Hindus theory down in flames when the Pak Army surrendered unconditionally and laid down their arms to the Indian Army in Dec. '71. Anyway that caused a ton of abuse and vilification, as I knew it would, but I didn't stop at the 1971 Indo-Pak War.

I uploaded a video of Pakistani prisoners-of-war captured in the Kargil War (see below) with which I wrote the brief message: "Listen to how they speak. These are beaten and demoralised men." Indeed, it was difficult not to feel sympathy for these Pakistani POWs, they were in such a bad way. Remember, this was in answer to the smart-arse Pakistani kid boasting about one Pak soldier being equal to ten Indian soldiers in a fight. This was intended to show the kid that Pakistani soldiers were not supermen and that they could be defeated. Uploading the video was absolutely not done to denigrate, disparage, or insult the poor Pakistani POWs in the video; on the contrary, I felt sorry for these men who were, I repeat, in such a bad way. Anyway, after I uploaded the video, the PDF management went berserk! They deleted the video and a lot of the posts exchanged between the smart-arse kid and myself. And I was given another very stern warning.

My next warning will be my last and I will be permanently banned. Anyway, troops, that's the story.

Last edited by a moderator:

Redhawk

Banned yet?
Not yet, but I'm working on it. It's getting close. A couple of days ought to do it!

That reminds me. I'd better remove my avatar from PDF. When I get banned, I don't want it up on my posts. When I remove my avatar, then you know I'm going in hard.

I'm doing my best. I'm using four-letter words. Calling them Moslem c**ts and trying to get their attention, but nothing so far. I'll report in the moment I get my long-hoped-for permanent ban.

Last edited:

Redhawk

The below post is from the thread titled "Jinnah had a dream, and we failed him". I wonder if this will do the trick and I'll get my much-coveted permanent ban from PDF.

Redhawk said:
Pakistanis have failed Jinnah and Pakistan big time! Very true! Pakistan is rated the 10th failed state in the world out of the top 20 failed states for 2014. What an achievement! Pakistan is a failed, terrorist-infested place. As Christopher Hitchens once said, Pakistan is not a country, it's barely a state, it's a construct. Pakistan cannot even stand on its own two feet and is supported by U.S. foreign aid.

Yes, Pakistanis have done wonders developing their "country" since 1947: they've managed to get rated 10th out the top 20 failed states in the world and the place is on foreign-aid life support. Mohammed Ali Jinnah would be bursting with pride to see how the "country" he helped create has been doing since his death in 1948.

I wonder how Pakistan will be rated in the failed-state ratings for 2015. Will it increase in the ratings to the 9th or 8th failed state of the top 20 failed states? In a few years, will Pakistan have failed enough to reach the coveted position of 1st failed state of the top 20 failed states? Time will tell. :pakistan::lol: :lol: :lol:

Otm Shank2

I don't see how Pakistanis failed Jinnah. His dream of a islamic state is real and every decision they make takes into account islam first and foremost.

Redhawk

Can anyone tell me what "tharki bharti" means? I get called this a lot over on PDF by Pakistanis who don't like my posts. I take it that it is some sort of subcontinental insult.

15 Jan. 2015 Got banned from PDF. :thumb:

Last edited:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag

Can anyone tell me what "tharki bharti" means? I get called this a lot over on PDF by Pakistanis who don't like my posts. I take it that it is some sort of subcontinental insult.

15 Jan. 2015 Got banned from PDF. :thumb:
"Bharti" is the Paki way of pronouncing "Bharatiya". This is a Hindi word which means, simply, "Indian".

"Tharki" is a Hindi word which can be loosely translated as "horny".

So, they're calling you a "horny Indian".

Redhawk

"Bharti" is the Paki way of pronouncing "Bharatiya". This is a Hindi word which means, simply, "Indian".

"Tharki" is a Hindi word which can be loosely translated as "horny".

So, they're calling you a "horny Indian".
Horny Indian? That's the big insult? Gee, they really need to work on their insults. They will have to come up with something better than "horny Indian." If I were an Indian and I was called a horny Indian, I could only agree.

Thanks, Bangalorean for the information.

Redhawk

@Redhawk

If on a pakistani forum you should take few things for given like

1 moslem = 10 evil yindoss

India started and pakistani won all 5 wars

They are the descendants of super martial arab race
I noticed that. I actually found it hard to believe that so many Pakistanis would so vehemently and dogmatically claim that India started the Indo-Pak wars and Pakistan won all their wars against India. And not only did they claim that they won these wars, but won them convincingly and decisively when any objective observer would say otherwise.

The video of the interview with Air Marshal (Ret'd) Asghar Khan of the PAF above is informative. Asghar Khan as a retired high-ranking Pakistan Air Force officer openly and readily admits that Pakistan started all the wars with India, that is all th Indo-Pak wars.

Last edited by a moderator:

Redhawk

Banned yet?
Sad news. I'm not permanently banned from PDF. I have only been banned to 14 Apr. 2015. So it is only a 3-month ban. Still, when I think about it, 3 months is still a pretty solid ban. I wonder if they have deleted any of my posts. I can't look at the forum. I'm blocked from even looking at the forum using this PC's IP address. I'll really have to do better next time. If there is a next time. I hope some PDF spies here on DFI report back to PDF and they make my ban permanent.

Last edited:

Redhawk

One thing I found out while I was a PDF, Moslems make enemies of non-Moslems very easily. They are real extremists when it comes to their religion and its propagation. And as a Westerner, and therefore the enemy, I was continually antagonised. They really believe that Islam will one day dominate the world and they are so thoroughly indoctrinated that they can't see through their own illusions and delusions. There really is no such thing as a moderate Moslem. And I, and billions like me, don't want to live as a Moslem in an Islamic state. So I can only see continuous and unrelenting conflict for the future. There can never be peace and friendship between the Moslem and non-Moslem worlds. Moslems are too far gone. And because of that, the Moslem and non-Moslem worlds are inimical to each other.

Last edited:

dastan

One thing I found out while I was a PDF, Moslems make enemies of non-Moslems very easily. They are real extremists when it comes to their religion and its propagation. And as a Westerner, and therefore the enemy, I was continually antagonised. They really believe that Islam will one day dominate the world and they are so thoroughly indoctrinated that they can't see through their own illusions and delusions. There really is no such thing as a moderate Moslem. And I, and billions like me, don't want to live as a Moslem in an Islamic state. So I can only see continuous and unrelenting conflict for the future.

Nuclear-armed Western countries, such as France and the U.S., may one day have to destroy a Moslem country or countries in their own defence. These people cannot and will not listen to reason: they only understand violence and force. And the West has the capacity to destroy entire countries. Even the tolerant, war-shy West has a limit as to how much garbage it will take from the Moslem world.

It was clear that 99.9% of the Moslem posters on PDF supported the terrorist shootings in Paris and gloated at the French victims of these murders. Many Moslems openly admitted on PDF that Islam is a religion of war and of conquest and that they will dominate the countries where Moslems are now present even as small minorities, such as Australia, and thereby dominate the world.

And I shudder to think that an unstable, Moslem country populated by screaming, hysterical Moslem fanatics like Pakistan is nuclear-armed. I see real trouble on the horizon for the Indian subcontinent, and elsewhere. As the Pakistani state grows weaker and unstabler, it gets more dangerous. I hope India has more nuclear weapons than Pakistan, she may well need them. As more terrorist acts occur overseas and Moslem hysteria for war is whipped up in Pakistan, the situation on the subcontinent is increasingly ominous. India may have to destroy Pakistan in her own defence. And if it comes to that, India ought not to hesitate for an instant. The quicker the enemy is destroyed, the sooner there is peace. That may be obvious, but it warrants statement.
Actually most of those pakistani Internet warriors you see are immigrants in western nations some may even be in Australia

Redhawk

Actually most of those pakistani Internet warriors you see are immigrants in western nations some may even be in Australia
By the flags identifying their country of origin and their country of residence, many Pakistanis were in Canada and the U.S., and a few in Australia and New Zealand. But most Pakistanis had the Pakistani flag as their country of residence. More then a few Pakistanis were in Middle East countries.

Redhawk

By the flags identifying their country of origin and their country of residence, many Pakistanis were in Canada and the U.S., and a few in Australia and New Zealand. But most Pakistanis had the Pakistani flag as their country of residence. More then a few Pakistanis were in Middle East countries.
On the other hand, the Pakistanis displaying the Pakistani flag as their country of residence could have been false-flagging to give the impression that they were resident in Pakistan. That's possible.

pmaitra

On the other hand, the Pakistanis displaying the Pakistani flag as their country of residence could have been false-flagging to give the impression that they were resident in Pakistan. That's possible.
I use the Indian flag as part of my profile, because, I am a citizen of India, and this has nothing to do with where I reside. I wouldn't call it false-flagging.

Pakistan allows dual citizenship, so, if a person holds the Pakistani citizenship, along with any others, he still is entitled to use the Pakistani flag.

Redhawk

I use the Indian flag as part of my profile, because, I am a citizen of India, and this has nothing to do with where I reside. I wouldn't call it false-flagging.

Pakistan allows dual citizenship, so, if a person holds the Pakistani citizenship, along with any others, he still is entitled to use the Pakistani flag.
On PDF, there are two flags displayed, not one: one flag for the poster's country of origin, displayed to the left, and one for the poster's country of residence, displayed to the right. If both flags displayed are the Pakistani flag, then one knows that the poster is a Pakistani native residing in Pakistan.

What I am saying is that some Pakistani natives that are resident outside Pakistan are displaying both flags as the Pakistani flag, that is, they are falsely displaying the flag of their country of residence as the Pakistani flag. They do this 1. to give the false impression that there are more Pakistani residents on the forum than there actually are, and 2. to hide or conceal their country of residence from other members of the forum; in other words, they don't want anyone to know in which country they are living.

That is why I say some Pakistanis may be false-flagging.

Last edited:

pmaitra

On PDF, there are two flags displayed, not one: one flag for the poster's country of origin, displayed to the left, and one for the poster's country of residence, displayed to the right. If both flags displayed are the Pakistani flag, then one knows that the poster is a Pakistani native residing in Pakistan.

What I am saying is that some Pakistani natives that are resident outside of Pakistan, are displaying both flags as the Pakistani flag, that is, they are displaying their flag of residence as the Pakistani flag to 1. give the impression that there are more Pakistani residents on the forum than there actually are, and 2. to hide or conceal their country of residence from other members of the forum; in other words, they don't want anyone to know in which country they are living in.

That is why I say some Pakistanis may be false-flagging.
Ok, I got your point. Thanks for that clarification.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles