Want to be a Moderator ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Uhh - if people are battling it out for the incentives, I'm going to give the admins an incentive to make me a mod, by offering to do the job without any incentives i.e. free :D

Yatharth Singh

Knowledge is power.
Country flag
offo So much crowd. Leave way for the king(thats me). Btw guys you know what, there is a secret pact or whatever you may call it b/w me and Avi acc to which I `ll be holding both the posts so i`m sorry but only 4 seats are left for you all.

Have a good time guys. huh leave the way for king has to go now.

Hahaha joking guys, i`v not applied for any post nor i`m going to. I`m too small for all these right now. So beware of me for the next time because the pact still exist.

SURB

To be frank here,i wanted to be a moderator ,but the reason that comes in my way is time.I just haven't got enough time to regularly go through everything on the forum everyday.So i won't be that punctual on the job.
IMO, people must try to grab this opportunity.
My Best wishes to the candidates here.
Regards.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Thanks for the offer, but I will have to pass. I wouldn't be able to say what I want with that responsibility over my head.

Pintu

Responsibility & Duty, that's all , you have to bear.

Regards

Oracle

-----------------------------bump---------------------------------

Oracle

This job would involve dedicated time and many other responsibilities towards geoaffairs. People who feel they can, can apply through the link given above.

Oracle

We also need moderators from Europe and Pakistan. Please do apply, if you think you fit the bill.

A.V.

I have a Chinese neighbor:suspicious: and i'm a foreigner by definition ,can i apply?:D
check the post just above your post , we need a pakistani moderator too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles