Visiting Russian Defence Minsiter touts Su35, S400 and IL76 upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Re: Visiting Russian Defence Minsiter touts Su35, S400 and IL76 upgrad

Ray I agree with the money hungry Russian part but China is also a big customer for Russia -It does
not seem like they are so concerned about the Chinese incursions?
I had appended think tank reports on Russia China equation and Russian fear on this forum.

They are concerned. And especially in places which were under the Manchus at one time.

The current Chinese are legatees of the Manchus.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

handshake says that Russians have upper hand and are dominant.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

I didnt get it China has its own fighters, missile defence and heavy lifter aircraft, then why is Russia offering these ?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

@LETHALFORCE

Russia Fears China's Growing Influence in Siberia and the Far East

Russia and China have strong diplomatic and trade relations, often supporting each other in the UN, yet there is a source of tension between the two nations which has been growing and looks as though it may be about to peak; the matter of Chinese influence in Russia's Far East.

Just days after Russia announced that it was sending two new nuclear submarines to join its Pacific Fleet, the Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev has released a warning to China regarding its influence in the region. He stated that it is "important not to allow negative manifestations, including the formation of enclaves made up of foreign citizens," and that Russian must defend its lands against "excessive expansion by bordering states."

These strong comments confirm suspicions that the Kremlin fears that the steady influx of Chinese migrants to into the sparsely populated region of Siberia and the Far East could prove a threat to Russia's control in the area.

The Russian government now includes a Ministry of the Far East who run certain programs that are designed to reinforce the Russian speaking population, and has already relocated 400 families from other parts of the former Soviet Union.

Putin wants minorities to live under the umbrella of Russian culture, speak the Russian language, learn the Russian history, and read Russian literature.

Russia Fears China's Growing Influence in Siberia and the Far East

Not a think tank analysis but a report I just picked up to indicate the situation.

The Chinese are great ones to infiltrate populate and then flash some fictitious map claiming that historically it was their land!

Last edited by a moderator:

mikhail

Country flag

it all proves that the chini aviation industry is nothing but a big farce:rofl:!their "so called" J-10 "fierce hyena" j-11 "invincible dragon",J-20 "invisible dragon" are nothing but a bunch of cheap aircrafts:pound:(they themselves know that).that's why after talking big things they are back to the russians to purchase some state-of-the-art aircraft!now we all know how supah dupah their J-31 will be:taunt1:(it will literally decimate the U.S. made F-35 according to the chinis:laugh:)

mikhail

Country flag

Both look chini to me.
most siberian natives of Russia have mongoloid features and the Russian defence minister maybe mongoloid in origin:rolleyes:!(btw he looks completely slavic to me at least!:confused:)

GromHellscream

The Chinese general is former Airforce Commander, as now being vice chairman of CMC.

The biggest deal this time is possibly about submarines, Su35 deal is just a smoke shell.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag

Both look chini to me.
most siberian natives of Russia have mongoloid features and the Russian defence minister maybe mongoloid in origin:rolleyes:!(btw he looks completely slavic to me at least!:confused:)
Sergey Shoygu is a Tuvan. He is from the Tuva Republic (a Federal Subject of the Russian Federation which borders Mongolia). He is a Buddhist.

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned

handshake says that Russians have upper hand and are dominant.
hand shakes say the two homosapiens know the only way to shake their right hands unlike one particular Indian thinks uniquely.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag

hand shakes say the two homosapiens know the only way to shake their right hands unlike one particular Indian thinks uniquely.
DaTang, chill.
He is right. It is the body language. In most situations in photo-ops, the person whose knuckles faces the photographer is considered the more dominant person.
For Sergey there are two ways to make this more dominant in his favor. One, is to tilt his opponent's hand a little bit downward. Two, is to place his (Sergey's) left hand on Xu Qiliang's right shoulder.
Now, for Xu Qiliang to be in a more dominant position he can either place his (Qilang's) left hand on Sergey's right shoulder, thus obscuring Sergey's body (but politicians usually don't do this obscuring thing) or he could have appeared on the left side of the photo.

That being said, I would say, that taking in to account cues about facial and other body features, they both appear to be on equal footing as far as dominance is considered.

Last edited:

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned

DaTang, chill.
He is right. It is the body language. In most situations in photo-ops, the person whose knuckles faces the photographer is considered the more dominant person.
For Sergey there are two ways to make this more dominant in his favor. One, is to tilt his opponent's hand a little bit downward. Two, is to place his (Sergey's) left hand on Xu Qiliang's right shoulder.
Now, for Xu Qiliang to be in a more dominant position he can either place his (Qilang's) left hand on Sergey's right shoulder, thus obscuring Sergey's body (but politicians usually don't do this obscuring thing) or he could have appeared on the left side of the photo.

That being said, I would say, that taking in to account cues about facial and other body features, they both appear to be on equal footing as far as dominance is considered.

I would rather think it is a diplomatic ritual that host stands in the right, thus make the guest's knuckles show to journalists when pictures are taken

It is just a diplomatic gesture.

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned

and something funny here, if Noda knows your theory, he is tricking the poor Singh, hahah

shame on the japanese.

Manmohan got upset and thinking of revenge, next time, I will stand on right. and this time,
He is tricked again, by a Pakistani!!!

Okay, you want trick me again? no way.. Manmohan plays innocent
https://arindammohapatra.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/obamaa002.jpg

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned

Okay, you want trick me again? no way.. Manmohan plays innocent

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned

Damned Chini, how come he knows it too!!! Manmohan just want quit.

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag

I would rather think it is a diplomatic ritual that host stands in the right, thus make the guest's knuckles show to journalists when pictures are taken

It is just a diplomatic gesture.
The reason the host stands at the left, is not "diplomatic gesture", but because the host is milking the opportunity.
Since, for example, Cameron is the host in the first pic, he takes advantage of the situation and positions himself on the left of the pic, so that when Putin arrives, he (Putin) will be forced to be on the right of the pic, thus ,making Cameron seem more dominant.
Xu Qilang either does not know about this or chose not to use it.

And it looks like his advisers haven't done a good job tutoring MMS on the effects of body language in international politics.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles