Vinod Kumar Binny pulls a fast one: ends fast in 4 hours

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by Free Karma, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Free Karma

Free Karma Senior Member Senior Member

Vinod Kumar Binny pulls a fast one: AAP leader ends hunger strike within hours, gives more time to Kejriwal govt | The Indian Express

4 hours of fasting after declaring an indefinite fast! :lol: :lol: :pound: You can take politician out of AAP, but you can take the AAP out of the politician. :p

maomao and jackprince like this.
  3. rock127

rock127 Maulana Rockullah Senior Member

Seems like AAP was right in kicking out this guy.

Agnostic_Indian and Singh like this.
  4. Srinivas_K

Srinivas_K Senior Member Senior Member

Fasting needs experience and practice he should have learned from Anna Hazare before doing it.

5. Godless-Kafir

Godless-Kafir DFI Buddha Senior Member

Wow....I never knew i was on indefinite fasts all my life! :laugh:

6. rock127

rock127 Maulana Rockullah Senior Member

Seems like he ate Lunch and Breakfast in one go and sat on a fast. Later he got hungry and realized sitting on hunger strike is not so easy.

Shredder, Srinivas_K and rvjpheonix like this.
  7. bose

bose Senior Member Senior Member

AAP is full of such people like "Binny" whoever does not gets a piece of cake will revolt... more to come for sure...

8. jackprince

jackprince Turning into a frog Senior Member

Best one I have heard in a while!!!!! :lol:

9. northernarunachalpradesh

northernarunachalpradesh Regular Member

How dre you people to insult BJP agent.

10. dhananjay1

dhananjay1 Regular Member

May be they should start a fasting competition for politicians. One guy from each party sits fasting and see who lasts the longest. That would provide a lot of entertainment and media circus.

11. A chauhan

A chauhan "अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l" Senior Member

I am with Binny, at least he has guts to oppose tyranny and hollow democracy of the party.

Free Karma and maomao like this.
  12. feathers

feathers Tihar Jail Banned

Binny decides to withdraw support to Delhi govt

New Delhi, Feb 5, 2014 (PTI):
    AAP MLA Vinod Kumar Binny addressing a press conference in Delhi. PTI

Expelled AAP MLA Vinod Kumar Binny today decided to withdraw support to the Delhi Government, while terming Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal of being "more dangerous" than a corrupt person.

"Today I am writing to Lt Governor Najeeb Jung apprising him of my decision to withdraw support to Kejriwal government. Kejriwal is more dangerous than a corrupt person. He is telling lies and deceiving not only citizens of Delhi, but also people of the entire country," he said.

Binny, however, said he would support the government on the matter of Jan Lokpal Bill.

"If they government brings Anna's (Hazare) Janlokpal Bill in the assembly for its passage, I will support them," said Binny.

Binny, who has been shown the door for "indiscipline" by AAP, has put forth a series of demands before Delhi Government which include fulfilment of promises made by the party before the Assembly polls.

Claiming support of at least five legislators, Binny had on Sunday threatened to pull down the government if his demands were not met within 48 hours.

He had asked the government to sort out issues related to power and water sector. He demanded that government should give subsidy on 8 per cent increase in power surcharge. The DERC has increased the power surcharge ranging from 6 to 8 per cent this month.

He had also said that "The government should make women squads as promised to prioritise security of women. Instead of charging people for entire 700 litres of water after exceeding the limit, the government should charge only for water consumed over 700 litres.

Binny had also said that he would also form a political front with two other AAP MLAs, who were in touch with him, along with municipal councillors.

However, the two MLAs Iqbal and Shokeen did a U-turn and said they would not go ahead with their threat.

The two legislators had said they changed their mind after a meeting with Kejriwal and claimed that Binny had also agreed not to withdraw support to AAP government.