Vineet from Hyderabad! Class X DAV Hyd

vineet_p

Hello! I am Vineet Punyamoorty from Hyderabad. I am 10 standard guy from DAV Hyderabad.

I am an avid fan of Radio-controlled vehicles. As of now, I am into multirotors. I have recently finished building two quadcopters...
I am also fond of numismatics and have collected coins and bills of 110+ countries.
I am a logic freak and like tweaking codes, electronics and all such stuff.

Vineet

H.A.

Hi Vineet, welcome to the forum....do post more details about your quadcopter...

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Welcome to the forum Vineet :) share your thoughts ! :welcome:

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Welcome to DFI Vineet Punyamoorty, I am impressed at your CV. :rolleyes:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Class X?? 15-16 years of age, youngest DFI member. Welcome aboard.

Certain content may be of adult in nature. Parental guidance is advised. :rofl:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
welcome Vineet, you sound smarter than most of us :D

vineet_p

Woooow!

I think I need to log-in to the forum more than once a day... it's very active.

I feel honoured to be a part of the forum. It feels great to know I'm the youngest here (sure, I'll take care of the adult-content :scared1:.
Thank you all!

Vineet

vineet_p

Hi Vineet, welcome to the forum....do post more details about your quadcopter...
Sure, I feel it's too much to start a new thread for that (due to irrelevance as against the aim of the forum), so I'll post it here:

Motors: "dt700" Brushless type, 700rpm/V 9purchased from hobbyking.com, shipped from HongKong)
Battery: Lithium-polymer 11.1V (LiPo)
ESC: stands for electronic speed controller. I bought the from hobbyking.com (18A rating)
frame: Self-built aluminium frame

Each motor on a 10" propeller should give 900g of thrust, and my quadcopter weighs a little above 1100g. The weight is on the higher side of normal.

I used MultiWii for flight stability. MultiWii is based on the arduino platform. (Pick up ANY college student and arduino should ring a bell in his head!)
CRIUS MultiWii purchased from goodluckbuy.com
CRIUS MultiWii is highly recommended for a beginner.

Propellers, connectors, silicon wires can be bought from RCBharat (based in hyderabad) or TheHobbyShop.in, RC Electronics & more (based in calicut) or www,rcbazaar.com (based in B'lore)

You can find me as "hyd_quads" on RC India - Index - India's open forum for RC flying, aeromodelling, cars and hobby stores

Here are some build pictures: (pls don't be disappointed, it doesn't look as good as trackwhack's qaudcopter.

If you want ANY details regarding the flight controller, feel free to ask me. I also do some arduino-stuff as a hobby.

Thanks for looking!

Vineet

Aayush

Guys,
I am the youngest member :cerealspit:
Oh and Vineet,welcome to the forum :)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles