Villages across China

Ahsan Bin Tufail

We buy poor quality electricity from China. Bollywood does not exist - its a lie. How can poor starving people have a movie industry and anyway there is nothing to buy from China in that regard. Even cheap movies are not made in China.

@bennedose , Can you elaborate this point?

Last edited by a moderator:

Samar Rathi

Country flag
IT industry is from west, abondom it
vehicle/electricity/laptop are from the west, throw it

why do you still post here? Internet/computer/phones are from the west.

no they are Chinese-style houses. @Ray posted many pics, which shows that India is building west-style buildings.
And the billionaires, middle class ppl in India are living in west-style buildings
We invented then number zero so leave it and you have nothing ( IT/Machines/Industry)

You can't even print money so go teach someone else.

bennedose

@bennedose , Can you elaborate this point?
It's tough when people can't swallow statements of the truth:
Dawood Ibrahim is not in Pakistan
Hafiz Saeed is an innocent victim of Indian machinations
Muslms don't kill Muslims
India was the aggressor who started the war in 1965
Bollywood does not exist

Ahsan Bin Tufail

It's tough when people can't swallow statements of the truth:
Dawood Ibrahim is not in Pakistan
Hafiz Saeed is an innocent victim of Indian machinations
Muslms don't kill Muslims
India was the aggressor who started the war in 1965
Bollywood does not exist
Dear @bennedose, Although, I haven't understood the gist of this post but I can assure you that my aim was simply to understand the meaning of non-existence of Bollywood in the promotion of Indian culture. How could World's second largest or perhaps largest movie industry be non-existent? I hope you will illuminate me further. Thanks.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
China showcases its villages that have been made shipshape, but avoids to mention the shoddy ones, especially of those minorities of China.

This is because it will indicate that China only caters for those who have renounced their ethnicity and accepted the Han profile and neglects those who are still non Han.

Economic growth has been more rapid in the eastern provinces than in the west. About 40 per cent of China's poor people live in its seven autonomous regions and provinces.

skywatcher

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
China showcases its villages that have been made shipshape, but avoids to mention the shoddy ones, especially of those minorities of China.

This is because it will indicate that China only caters for those who have renounced their ethnicity and accepted the Han profile and neglects those who are still non Han.

Economic growth has been more rapid in the eastern provinces than in the west. About 40 per cent of China's poor people live in its seven autonomous regions and provinces.
There's huge economic disparity between the eastern provinces and western provinces in China.

List of 31 provincial-level administrative divisions in mainland China by 2022 Nominal GDP per capita in US$
83b6c9ea15ce36d3e059b1007cf33a87e950b1a0.jpg

For more information, visit:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles