Vietnam 'upsets' Chinese public, Global Times

huaxia rox

Learn the damn language babblefish, English aint my official language too.

The True rulers are the protected by the Indian Government, therefore Tibet has acceded its sovereignty to India. Als
, Tibetians love us, hate your effin han asses. Also many of Indian Hindu temples and Indian Buddhist temples lies over there. Also Tibet King was a protectorate of the British India, therefore as the successor of that , Tibet belongs to us. Retard. You are lucky that the greatest Army in the second world war, was led by the greatest pacifist in the world. Plain lucky.

We didnt fight you idiots in 1962, it was our Border Gaurds, we were about to bring our Airforce and re-inforcements to give you a proper hiding like the Japanese gave you, you left, you retreated. if you won, why didnt you occupy it. Such a retard.

You came with 80,000 soldiers against 12,000, and still couldnt get any territory...this hilarious.

That is Taiwan you idiot, not you chicoms. Indian Army was the SECOND LARGEST Army in World War 2. We are represented there by the British. While you were given a flag so that you dont feel smaller than the penis you posses.

They didnt have any rights to colonize us, since we were civilized but you lot yes. And they had colonies all over han countries.

Chicom, India has the capacity and I mean operational capacity to make you into tiny atoms. Try understanding missile technology, unlike you we have our own designs, you just repaint old soviet rockets into space.

Manned Mission on a Repainted Soyuz Soviet Craft.!!!!! hahah! We could do that anytime.

long march family from 1-4: Launch Success Rate: 94.16% Current as of 14 December 2010 (2010 -12-14)[update].
List of Long March launches - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nobody believes chicom propaganda, now go earn your 2 yuans.

Show me a video, how an Indian rocket has been as distaraous as the one I have shown.

Take your condescending ass, somewhere else. Chicom

1 u still didnt show me any proofs that can tell me how tibet belongs to india......some tibetans hate han chinese? yes there r so what? how many muslims in kashmir actually love u hindus? then why u claiming kashmir?? of couse u urself keep saying tibet belongs to india blah blah blah.....links...evidence....where r they? why dont u claim the earth belongs to u??

2 indian army second in wwII???then the US is no.1 and whos no.3??russia??natzi??the UK? if ur army were the 2nd largest why cant u kick britishes asses out of india??? even the british india was then devided some year later after wwII u failed to take over kashmir that u now have to shared with pakistan who in 1940s had much fewer population than ur india (and PRC didnt help pakistan back then just for u info)???and thats how 2nd in the world ur army was rite??

3 of course KMT represented china in wwII....CPC and KMT were all chinese....to be accurate...han chinese......so no matter how KMT finally got kicked out of mainland china they represented china before 1949 while the brits as colonizers....did they represent u indians.....well u tell me.......

4 u just didnt answer me a simple question....who won the 1962 war ???well u need links???evidence???quotes from ur own people/troops that can be found easily(if u need them i can start it with quotes from indians esp.....all have links)??? and ur office commander of IV Corps...Brij Mohan Kaul is a good example for u i guess.....how his troops were just border guards???its ur way of hornorring ur soldiers??

5 u indians only tested some a-bombs (even plus the 1970s 1) 6 times.....the capacity in all cant match some typical single test PRC used to do and if ur warhead and rocket r working r highly doubtful coz esp ur nulcear warheads lack some basic tests that no computers can simulate very accuately.

6 u said the link i gave u is propaganda......so if propaganda is not true then u can prove it.....where r ur data and links to prove that btw???show me......evidence.....links........where r they??? again mine is here simply from wiki
long march family from 1-4: Launch Success Rate: 94.16% Current as of 14 December 2010 (2010 -12-14)[update].
List of Long March launches - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and ur SLV ASLV PSLV GSLV
Satellite Launch Vehicle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Augmented Satellite Launch Vehicle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
can u do the math???whats ur total sucess rate???and if u think its another propaganda just prove it which 1 is ???with evidence....links...........

7 chinas shenzhou spaceship indeed has techs from russia....the reentry moduel is just like Soyuz but all the other rockets....ballistic missiles after DF-2 etc r orignal chinese 1s........while how ur rockets or missiles r not russian is beyound my understandings.
Testimony on Cooperation in Space and Missiles
u copied a US rocket as ur SLV to begin with ur whole project.....i can show u some important parts how u r not saying the truth.
b]India did not build its missiles alone. The world's leading rocket producers gave essential help in research, development, and manufacture.

France

Licensed production of sounding rockets in India

Supplied the liquid-fuel Viking rocket engine, now the "Vikas" engine of the PSLV second stage

Tested Indian-produced Vikas engine in France
Germany

Delivered measurement and calibration equipment to ISRO laboratories

Trained Indians in high-altitude tests of rocket motors and in glass and carbon fiber composites for rocket engine housings, nozzles and nose cones

Designed high-altitude rocket test facilities

Conducted wind tunnel tests for SLV-3 rocket

Developed radio frequency interferometer for rocket guidance

Developed computers for rocket payload guidance based on U.S. microprocessor

Supplied documentation for a filament-winding machine to make rocket engine nozzles and housings

Helped build Vikas rocket engine test facilities

Designed hypersonic wind tunnel and heat transfer facilities

Supplied rocket motor segment rings for PSLV
Russia

Supplied surface-to-air missiles which became the models for the Prithvi missile and the second stage of the Agni medium-range missile

Sold seven cryogenic rocket engines
United Kingdom

Supplied components for Imarat Research Center, home to the Agni missile

Supplied magnetrons for radar guidance and detonation systems to Defense Research and Development Laboratory
United States

Launched U.S.-built rockets from Thumba test range

Trained Dr. Abdul Kalam, designer of the Agni

Introduced India to the Scout rocket, the model for the SLV-3 rocket and the Agni first stage

Sent technical reports on the Scout rocket to Homi Bhabha, the head of the Indian Atomic Energy Commission

Sold equipment that can simulate vibrations on a warhead [/I][/I][/I]

if u thinks its another propaganda show me why it is.....show me evidence....links......

and even though....ur GSLV is like......i dont know what to say.....u asked me to give u video so i m doing this favor.
GSLV failure: Is ISRO at fault?

lastly u dont have ICBM (what r they if u have??)while we have (DF-5 DF-31)
just we use DF-11/15/21 etc to deal with india. u r not that far away or big enough for us to use ICBM.......all is that simple......

Last edited:

huaxia rox

^^^
You are pretty delusional mate. It's kinda embarrassing. Once again, I'll go with the lowest hanging fruit. China's last test was in 1995, right before they signed the nuclear test ban treaty. India's was in '98 and American monitors suspect that the hydrogen one was a dud. China detonated its first hydrogen and neutron bombs 30 years before. If facts can't sway you, this is a pointless discussion. The "we could have manned space missions tomorrow if we wanted" smacks of juvenile sour grapes.

the problem here is if its truth doesnt depend on what can be said....... but what 1 can be proved.......lets see when they can install Soyuz into their rocket properly and launch it....should be within years as they planned........

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
huaxia rox

Tibet does not belong to India.

It belongs to the Tibetans.

As far as remainder of your post, one can discuss, after to you done some studies.

Adux

Country flag
Also, small correction, the British Indian Army was the LARGEST VOLUNTEER FORCE EVER CREATED BY MAN!

amoy

the British Indian Army was the LARGEST VOLUNTEER FORCE EVER CREATED BY MAN!
largest? and volunteer? would u bother to explain? And what abt INA headed by S. Chandra Bose in collaboration with first Nazi, than Japan in WW2 against the Brits?

ace009

Freakin' Fighter fan
OK - Another thread for Chinese and Indian D**K measurement. Don't you guys ever get tired? Or are you so blind with "patriotism" that wasting time and effort on these BS is nothing to you?

Here are the facts -

1. China has ~500 nukes and about 300 IRBMs/ ICBMs to deliver them with maximum ranges of 10,000 km. Enough to destroy India back to stone age.
2. India has ~120 Nukes and about 40 IRBMs to deliver them with a mximum range of ~4000 km. Enough to blow China back to the bronze age.

However, a large scale nuke exchange (>100 nukes) will probably cause a nuclear winter affecting all humanity for the next several centuries.

So, China will win (?!!) on the face of it. Now the question is, does India and China want to go into a Nuke exchange and destroy each other and waste all humanity? Are we all THAT crazy? Adux? Aramsogo?

So, Chill guys and have a rational discussion about how we can kill each other with conventional weapons ... :pound:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles