Vietnam says hello to India !

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Welcome to the DFI. I hope our nations can set an example for those who truly want to have a peaceful rise and harmonious relationship based on transparency and mutual respect. Enjoy your stay.

bose

Country flag
Hello India !
I'm a Vietnamese, a new member of this interesting forum. Today, from our Vietnam forum topic, [Hỏi Đáp] ủng hộ forum defenceforumindia.com của các bạn ấn độ nào , i heard about you, the http://defenceforumindia.com forum. And immediately, i registered to become a member of your's forum.
I hope through this forum, i can do something for the developement of the Friendship of Vietnam and India. Of course the Vietnamese will always support the Indian. When we are together, we are the winners ! We unite against our common enemies !
Good luck to you, Vietnam and India !
Best wishes to you my Vietnam brother... We are brothers and will remain so in future... we will jointly fighht against our common enemy.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
¶«µ" 3ßøÿ

How come your profile opens up to 不明真相的群众 不明真相的群众?

vietnam&india

Welcome from the lands of great Ho Chi Minh and General Vo Nguyen Giap. Indians hold Vietnam in great esteem and consider them as great friends by their minds and heart.
I feel so happy about these words ! Thanks our great brother !

H.A.

và hoan nghênh như DFI!!!

We appreciate you signing up and hope to get your contribution here on the happenings of your region and how our two countries can cooperate with each other for a better future.
what does "và hoan nghênh như " mean? If it means welcome in Vietnam, then Yusuf you know the language!!!!?

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Welcome Brother lets fry some CCP ass. :)

tandao

Woa, that is such a big surprise, not only me come from Vietnam :), Hello buddies, Indian :)

DuongNguyen

language hindered us but customary, history and confidence were connected VietNamese and indian
we have to active, dont says with china
china was bad dog

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles