Videos from pakistan

Blackwater

Have you watched "Khabarnak" and Has Bay Haal? Why do the host sing songs from Indian movies on the show? You are one out of 180 million who does not like watching Indian movies and there are people from other parts of the world who might not like it as well but that is not going to decrease the popularity of our cinemas.
only farhaan and his few neighbors don''t watch bollywood but rest of pakistan is crazy about bolllywood:p:p

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
[video=dailymotion;x130cn2]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x130cn2_meera-vulgar-dance-with-saleem-shaikh-rambo-on-eid-show_news?search_algo=2[/video]

Bollywood mutant Pakistanis dancing on Indian songs to celebrate Eid.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Have you watched "Khabarnak" and Has Bay Haal? Why do the host sing songs from Indian movies on the show? You are one out of 180 million who does not like watching Indian movies and there are people from other parts of the world who might not like it as well but that is not going to decrease the popularity of our cinemas.
i watch bollywood movies.

my reply was biased because my reply was meant for the biased member (blackwater)

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
i watch bollywood movies.

my reply was biased because my reply was meant for the biased member (blackwater)
At least you honest to admit that about your contradictory habit. So from now on what ever you post be understood as a lie by me. A real man of integrity should never contradict himself only than a nation building can take place and that is exactly the problem all around us in all the countries.

As far as Blackwater comments are concerned he is telling the truth by your admission and there is nothing biased in his comments.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
At least you honest to admit that about your contradictory habit. So from now on what ever you post be understood as a lie by me. A real man of integrity should never contradict himself only than a nation building can take place and that is exactly the problem all around us in all the countries.

As far as Blackwater comments are concerned he is telling the truth by your admission and there is nothing biased in his comments.
doesnt matter at all.whether you consider my posts as lie or truth.

All i said is for a biased person my posts are biased.for a neutral person.they are neutral

Decklander

bro @Farhaan_9909, The Pathans are very honourable people. It was for this reason that they found allies amongst Rajputs of India. I am happy to know that they are now realising their rich heritage and if you may recall, During partition of India, The pathans from frontier agencies had refused to vote. They had wanted to be with India and not with Pakistan. The voting in those frontier areas was less than 20% and the ones who voted were Punjabies. The fate of Pathans in undivided India was decided by Punjabies and not Pathans.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
bro @Farhaan_9909, The Pathans are very honourable people. It was for this reason that they found allies amongst Rajputs of India. I am happy to know that they are now realising their rich heritage and if you may recall, During partition of India, The pathans from frontier agencies had refused to vote. They had wanted to be with India and not with Pakistan. The voting in those frontier areas was less than 20% and the ones who voted were Punjabies. The fate of Pathans in undivided India was decided by Punjabies and not Pathans.
When Partition was finalised Frontier Gandhi said you(India) have left us(Pathans) to the wolves(Pakistanis)

Decklander

The Rohilla Pathans were from various Pathan tribes who were warriors and noblemen. Most tribes of Pathans who are now present in India are from such clans, but Abdali was a turk & Pindari or a plunderer. And many such Pathans used to follow behind the true Afgan Pathans for loot, plunder, rape of living and dead and also to loot dead bodies of all jewellery. they used to give 25% of all the loot to their king.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
[video=dailymotion;x130cn2]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x130cn2_meera-vulgar-dance-with-saleem-shaikh-rambo-on-eid-show_news?search_algo=2[/video]

Bollywood mutant Pakistanis dancing on Indian songs to celebrate Eid.
They wear Arabic dress and dance on Indian songs.

They have identity crisis :rofl:

Blackwater

The $1 million Pakistan-made movie

The movie is a big budget production and was highly anticipated ahead of other rivals being released around Eid.

i hope it recovers its money, pakis knows, it can not compete with Indian movies, even B -grade bollywood film will give tough competion to afridi''s film

Blackwater

They wear Arabic dress and dance on Indian songs.

They have identity crisis :rofl:
they are not pashtoon ,. pashtoon watch only hollywood movies and some time their pashto movies. but bollywood no no no no no no

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
I know.but the people had changed.ANP could not win anything this time.last time they were given a chance

Ok this is how it happened.

your aware of Pashtun-punjabi rivalry..very old.

So When british was about to invade Afghanistan..the Afghan elite made some deal with them.they gave off the nwfp/fata to British under British India.Just to save off there ass from british invasion.they sold there own land and people to british.FATA and NWFP had karlan pashtun(wazir,mahsud,afridi,orakzai,banusi etc).they remembered this and even with the partition they wanted to remain with india,even they had option for joining with afghanistan.but they didnt.because we were betrayed by them..

Now today look at afghan pashtun and than KPK pashtun.they are in misery since past many decades.while the tension in kpk/fata is only 1 decade older.we hold them as refugees.over the period majority of the pashtun opted for KPK and balochistan(than godar)..now today as per latest studies more than 35million pashtun are in pakistan while less than 10millions in afghanistan.

In Pakistan pashtun represent the most of Pak army considering the %age ratio.

In Pakistan 65 time line

Ghulam ishaq Khan was from bannu and president of Pakistan for 6 years(he was from bannu and from the banusi tribe which my mother belongs to)
Ayub Khan was a pashtun for close to a decade.

alone both of them accounts for 1/4th of pakistan timeline presidents of Pakistan

NOTE:Before the previous govt in PAkistan president had more power than PM.only in the past govt the changed the rights

though i agree 100% with your post

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
doesnt matter at all.whether you consider my posts as lie or truth.

All i said is for a biased person my posts are biased.for a neutral person.they are neutral
I do not expect any better reply than what you have said. As far as I know from the experience of my parents who lived among Pathans before partition they you to tell us the how honorable these people were and keep their promises but you are not one of them may be on paper only. Do not waste my time with your responses.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
I do not expect any better reply than what you have said. As far as I know from the experience of my parents who lived among Pathans before partition they you to tell us the how honorable these people were and keep their promises but you are not one of them may be on paper only. Do not waste my time with your responses.
yes even i dont want to dirt this beautiful thread of mine on you

Blackwater

funnny pakis and their media:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
By Junaid and ismael.Awesome.

enjoy the rabab

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence