Videos from pakistan

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
u r confused as all 18 pakistanis, check ur cinemas they are full of indian movies ,and every house hold with indian channels
indians movies yes.indian channels are banned now.

even if a cable reporter is caught.huge fine and a couple of months in jail.

may be remote parts of the countries but indian channels are banned..not now but from the past 2 years almost

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Pushto movie with love making scenes of donkies and camels??
well no,

pashto movies are getting better and better.i like pashto song more than urdu or farsi songs.

you should watch the pashto songs i posted in the first page

Rage

DFI TEAM
@farhan_9909,

What is it with you kneejerking into bad mouthing everything that's Indian? Appreciate art for what it is- no matter where it comes from. And yes, Bollywood makes a lot of trash, but not all of what it makes is. Jeez, what's going on here? A pissing contest??

Last edited by a moderator:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Roshan Pakistan
[video=facebook;220692728082692]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=220692728082692&set=vb.488081734584932&type=2&theater[/video]

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
@farhan_9909,

What is it with you kneejerking into bad mouthing everything that's Indian? Appreciate art for what it is- no matter where it comes from. And yes, Bollywood makes a lot of trash, but not all of what it makes is. Jeez, what's going on here? A pissing contest??
well my reply to a neutral indian like you would be different from my reply to a nationalist and anti pak indian like blackwater

Yes i admire bollywood.i really dont think Pakistan film industry would make movies on par with bollywood or even the marwari movies like rajnikant and robot ever or atleast next couple of decades

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
with some urdu and english addition.

subtitiles for pashto

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
latest from zeek afridi

again by zeek afridi.

Khaisa(beautiful) afghanistan.
very beautiful scenic beauty of afghanistan in the video

Decklander

I have watched these videos with great interest and I am really happy to see that Pushtoons are now recognising what a great group of people they have been and they love Pushto over Urdu. returning to roots is called homecoming. Welcome back brothers-The Chadravansh Rajputs of Hinduism.

HeinzGud

Country flag
with some urdu and english addition.

subtitiles for pashto

Very similar to some of the latest Sinhala songs. I thought only Sinhalese are making them. ;)

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
I have watched these videos with great interest and I am really happy to see that Pushtoons are now recognising what a great group of people they have been and they love Pushto over Urdu. returning to roots is called homecoming. Welcome back brothers-The Chadravansh Rajputs of Hinduism.
dedicated to you

by beautiful Gul panra

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Very similar to some of the latest Sinhala songs. I thought only Sinhalese are making them. ;)
well the pashto songs are now getting better and better.

if you dont mind please post a sinhala song

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
well the pashto songs are now getting better and better.

if you dont mind please post a sinhala song
Ok so here is a Afgan/Pashtun dance if you dont mind.........is that you dancing around the Paki Islamic Mujra girl?

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Ok so here is a Afgan/Pashtun dance if you dont mind.........is that you dancing around the Paki Islamic Mujra girl?

Oh please delete this video.

The poor girl is dead.and i will explain it later why she did so.. @Singh please delete the video posted by rock as ghazala javed is dead and we should respect her by not posting her videos.
the video is many years older.and she was very young
she was killed by bastards moron taliban.

A better video of Ghazala Javed

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
By late Ghazala Javed(from swat valley)

Cha pa Maa mayeena de,

Decklander

dedicated to you

by beautiful Gul panra

The jewellery worn in the pix of a girl in this video is traditional jewellery of my family. My mother had such very very old gold stuff which she distributed among us three brothers. The Tikka with Galabund and Jhanar with tikka is very common stuff with north Indians.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Oh please delete this video.

The poor girl is dead.and i will explain it later why she did so.. @Singh please delete the video posted by rock as ghazala javed is dead and we should respect her by not posting her videos.
the video is many years older.and she was very young
she was killed by bastards moron taliban.

A better video of Ghazala Javed

Why should it be deleted if she is dead... a lot of singers are dead but we enjoy their music.

It should be your posts which needs to be deleted.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
The jewellery worn in the pix of a girl in this video is traditional jewellery of my family. My mother had such very very old gold stuff which she distributed among us three brothers. The Tikka with Galabund and Jhanar with tikka is very common stuff with north Indians.
i know very less about the female jewellery..but i do recoginize names like Tikka/tekka..

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Why should it be deleted if she is dead... a lot of singers are dead but we enjoy their music.

It should be your posts which needs to be deleted.
yes but your abusing her by posting such an video.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
your confused.we are not the pakistanis of 90's anymore.
i would rather watch pashto movie over cheap bollywood movies like chennai express
Have you watched "Khabarnak" and Has Bay Haal? Why do the host sing songs from Indian movies on the show? You are one out of 180 million who does not like watching Indian movies and there are people from other parts of the world who might not like it as well but that is not going to decrease the popularity of our cinemas.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles